PDA

View Full Version : First Single Sep 18???

majmom
08-27-2001, 10:15 AM
(I posted this on the main forum under the Gbox thread, but thought it belonged here too)

My local radio station DJs said the new single would be released on Sept 18 (They did not, however say what their source was for this info - so take it for what it's worth...) They also said "I'll believe it when I see it" - since the release date has changed so much for this album. But they said it good-naturedly so I guess I'll forgive them!

Besides - we all know Garth will release NO music before it's time, right?

A part of me can't wait for it, and a part of me WANTS to wait - since once it's here - it could be a while before we hear something big from our guy again!

Kerry

Garth2Gaines
08-27-2001, 11:42 AM
There might be something to that...It might be the George Jones duet 'beer run'. Though I haven't heard anything about it, just guessing...

dwayne

Darrell
08-30-2001, 01:47 PM
Go to the main forum and look under Official News!

versace_girl
09-01-2001, 01:39 PM
is that supposed to be a new release in the states i live in uk and we dont get country as such so we only get to hear when cds are released then get them sent over on order from the states???????????????????:confused: :(

Teach
09-01-2001, 02:59 PM
yes, Garth is releasing the single "Beer Run" on September 17 to country radio. I don't know if the single will be for sale at that time. He is singing this song with George Jones so it will be on George Jones' new album which will be out later this fall. :D

Scarecrow
10-17-2001, 03:00 AM
:)