PDA

View Full Version : The Lamb, a sitcom, and a dramatic series!

Cheryl
03-21-2000, 06:21 PM
This was posted today at Launch.com:<P><BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>Brooks and partner Lisa Sanderson of Red Strokes Entertainment have reeled in two<BR>projects at Paramount Studios in Los Angeles -- The Lamb, <B>where Brooks has reportedly<BR>signed on to portray the Chris Gaines character that he launched via soundtrack last year,</B> in addition to a one-hour dramatic series. The pair also have a sitcom working at Imagine.<BR><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>Wooooohoooo! :)<P>N

Pilgrim
03-21-2000, 08:25 PM
Cool :D :D<P>It has been posted before ;) ;) ;)<P>BrianN

Lowell Miller
03-21-2000, 08:31 PM
Cool, does anybody know the address for Garths production company? I would love to send a headshot. :)N

changer
03-22-2000, 03:25 AM
Lowell,<P>What's a head shot??<P>changerN

luvsgarth62
03-22-2000, 05:03 AM
How cool is that?! Awesome, if it is a TV series, I'll definetaly have to tape every episode. That is very cool!<P>-AliciaN

PJ
03-22-2000, 05:43 AM
A headshot is usually a promo photo of just a person's head that may be sent in to try and get an audition.<P>One note, in case it is not clear, these projects are just possibilities to be produced through Red Strokes entertainment. This does not mean Garth will be starring in or have anything personally to do with the production of the two series.N

Chris Gaines
03-22-2000, 05:43 AM
changer,<P>a Headshot is like a "Profile" for actors :)<P>With background, and a picture :)<P>-------------<P>Lowell,<P>You want for the Series or for the movie?<P>Casting for the movie is being done by Paramount Pictures in Los Angeles, you have to send it to Paramount for the MOVIE.<BR>I don't know who is actually doing the casting for the TV Series, but if I find out, I'll let ya know, okies? :)<P>JasonN