PDA

View Full Version : Lace in concert...

boppityboo
08-20-2001, 05:26 PM
On Friday(17th)I went to see Lace, a female country trio from Canada at our annual local exhibition(fair). You might have heard of Beverly Mahood, who in addition to having her own successful solo career is a member of Lace, along with Stacy Lee and Giselle. Anyway, just wanted to say they put on a very good concert. It was the price of admission to the fair. We even got in for free, as a family was leaving and gave us their wristbands to get in. :) Some of their songs, are 'I Want A Man' 'Kiss 'em All' 'True Love'. It was great to get out to see a country concert again. My last one was in Feb of this year to see Terri Clark. :)

Ellie :)

AgainstTheGrain
08-20-2001, 05:36 PM
VERY COOL ELLIE :D

what kind of a "sound" do they have ???

i have heard OF them but havent heard them..

Pilgrim
08-20-2001, 06:02 PM
:confused: :confused:
I have never heard of them:o

But I am glad you liked them:):D

Brian

boppityboo
08-20-2001, 07:22 PM
what kind of "sound" do they have??

Typical current country stuff, they did some pretty rocking tunes too though. They did Patsy Cline's 'I Fall To Pieces'. Kinda remind me of 'The Dixie Chicks'. For a Canadian group, they are doing pretty good. Not much of an explanatin, but the only one I can think of. :)

I've never heard of them!!!

Yeah.. probably not. :( They're only a couple years old. But I did have a great time. My friend who went with me got an autograph for her daughter. They were very nice to sign them after the show. That's the closest I ever got to someone, anyone 'famous'. I didn't even talk to them, just stood behind my friend. lol.

Ellie :)