PDA

View Full Version : Double Live

Neal Doerner
11-17-1998, 05:17 AM
First of all, I have to say that this CD is very cool. I got my copy about 1/2 hour ago, and I've been listening to it since I've been home.<p>Secondly,<p>Unfortunately, to thechagrin of many people on this Board, there is no American Pie Hidden track(It was the first thing that I checked when I got the CD home this Morning)<p>Finally,<br>At 10am, this morning i went to my local On-Cue store, and they didn't have the First Editions. They had the World Tour II and the This Is Garth Brooks II covers, but that wasd it. I immediately went to Wal-Mart and bought 2 copies of the First Edition CD(one to play, one to keep)<p>So this is actually a warning to all of you, don't automatically assume that all the stores will have The First Edition.N

jacobsdad
11-17-1998, 07:50 AM
I also love the album. But I have a question, what is the deal with track 13 on disc one? The album I have is just 6 seconds of crowd noise, does anyone know what is going on. Did Garth just not want to have a track 13 on this album? N

Neal Doerner
11-17-1998, 12:47 PM
The deal with the 13th track on disc one is that Garth is supersticious. He said that he wouldn't end an album with a 13th track.<p>By adding the crowd noise, Tearin' it Up is made to be the 14th track.<p>N