PDA

View Full Version : i talked to

AgainstTheGrain
08-03-2001, 02:57 AM
samara (anonymous77) tonight while she is in nashville.. and from what i get from her is that everyone is having a great time and i got to speak to sarah and monica for a brief moment and they all sounded like they were having a blast.. if i get to talk to sam again ill let ya know how they are doing

Pilgrim
08-03-2001, 05:12 AM
VERY COOL Bro:D:D:D

Please let us know how they are:)

Brian

AgainstTheGrain
08-03-2001, 05:17 AM
will do bro :)

Snow
08-03-2001, 08:08 AM
Thanks Russ.... of course now I'm eaten UP with jealousy. Brandon needs to put a great big green frowny face in the smiley section. :p

Still I hope they all have a WONDERFUL time!!!!!!! I miss them on the boards lots and I wish them great GarthAdventures!

~Deb

Garth_FANtasizer
08-03-2001, 08:16 AM
Thanks for giving us an update on our fellow nutts, Russ!

Give them my love when you talk to them again!

I'm just as green as you, Snow! :)

~Ann~

redstrokes77
08-03-2001, 08:54 AM
I've heard of yellow snow but neber green Snow.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

deb

Pilgrim
08-03-2001, 02:08 PM
I think it is yellow sonw;)

Brian:)

Snow
08-03-2001, 06:44 PM
At least I'm not a red snow! :o

Pilgrim
08-03-2001, 07:37 PM
What is red snow??:o:o I have never heard that before:o

brian

Vanessa
08-03-2001, 10:15 PM
Thanks for sharing that Russ..I can't wait to hear from 'em again :)

Vanessa :)

ProducerJ
08-03-2001, 10:26 PM
I had breakfast this morning at the Pancake Pantry with Mary Liz, Valerie, Monica (who I just met for the first time today! She's every bit as awesome as I thought she'd be) and Dee Dee (and my little girl) Then this afternoon I hung out a little with the gang down at the Hall of Fame as they were getting ready to go on for MWL. The CMT crew was tickled to have some fans in cowboy hats in the crew, but the audience coordinator was having a tough time with all the black t-shirts. I'm hoping to catch the replay of the show at midnight (central)

Oh -- we talked to Garth's waitress at the Pantry (her name's Joyce too!) and she said Garth hadn't been in for about a month. His car was spotted last night at the recording studio... I think that there might be a secret spy mission going on tonight at Jack's Tracks....

I got to see Sara, Jen and Jason tonight and also met Dani for the first time (she was in the cowboy hat on CMT for those who don't know her.)

Everyone seems to be having a great time, and someone made these awesome name tags for everyone with their names and screennames on them -- and GB in the background.

J.

MT4GB
08-03-2001, 10:41 PM
Thanks for the info! I watched mwl this afternoon! I loved all those t-shirts with Garth on them! I admit that I was disappointed that Martina's new video was not in the top ten! Oh well, I guess a person can't have everything! Have fun everyone and have fun for the ones who are not there-I am there in spirit!

Vanessa
08-03-2001, 10:48 PM
Thanks J for sharing that, it seems like everyone's havinga great time :) :)

I can'twait to watch CMT's MWL..I missed it this afternoon, so it'll be a real treat to watch again at 1am (eastern time) :)

Vanessa :)

nelty
08-03-2001, 11:45 PM
I hope Garth drops by tomorrow... :)

Nelly

no1cowgirl
08-04-2001, 12:10 AM
Joyce-
Cool! Thank you Thank you! I was supposed to be down in Nashville, but chock it up to fate--I never get down there, dangit *L* Only once. Thanks fer letting us know that the replay is on at 12 central time. :) I wanna catch the show. :)

Krista

ProducerJ
08-04-2001, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by MT4GB
I admit that I was disappointed that Martina's new video was not in the top ten! Oh well, I guess a person can't have everything! Have fun everyone and have fun for the ones who are not there-I am there in spirit!
Hey my friend and co-worker Webb Wilder is the car salesman in that video!
J.

no1cowgirl
08-04-2001, 02:41 AM
Oh how funny! :) I recognized 3 people right off...Jason (naturally), Moni, and Sam. Then I finally figured out Dani 'cause I couldn't see her at first (camera isn't on her very much)...but I'm afraid I don't know who anyone else is! *L* *sigh* This is really cool, though!

Krista

AgainstTheGrain
08-04-2001, 06:25 PM
i talked to sam about 1000 central time last night and they had just gotten out of the opry and were going to go back to the gates from what i got from her and were gonna go to this place called the pancake pantry in the morning.....apparently garth likes that place or something :)

if i talk to her again ill be sure to post it as soon as i can :)

AgainstTheGrain
08-04-2001, 06:27 PM
oh.. and on mwl.. i also recognized sam and sarah and danielle and jason .. but krista .. which one was monica?????? i dunno if i saw her or not ??????

countyfair_85
08-04-2001, 08:43 PM
Thanks for sharing about the crew down in Nashville...

You too Joyce...thanks for stopping in and keeping us informed!

I hope all of you have a safe trip home...

-Diane

Snow
08-05-2001, 12:08 AM
How many ways can I express my jealousy? *lol*

Oh well.... I'm too happy for them to be very miserable! :)

no1cowgirl
08-05-2001, 01:31 AM
Russ-
Moni's got glasses and shoulder-length brown hair--it's kinda layered. She's not in any of Darrell's pics (in his other post), but I think she was like the 3rd person from the right in the top row. :) I'm pretty sure that's her. :)

Krista

Anonymous77
08-08-2001, 10:26 PM
Hey guys.. I talked to Sam recently, and she said they all felt like idiots on the show... ROFLM*O.

Ya see... they were all told to make sure they SMILED... The most important thing to do was smile!!!!!!! So they smiled... and smiled... and smiled...

Rumor has it that a few PGers now have permanent smiles on their faces from smiling so much.

"Come on people! You're not smiling!!!!!!!"

:mad:

So we looked like idiots that couldn't wipe those pasted on smiles off our faces. GREAT!!!!!! Just what we wanted.

ROFLM*O

Oh, and something you DIDN'T see in the show... Mary Liz, myself and Shelley all had fun trying to teach Eric the shameless swivel. (Don't ask how we got onto that topic, ok? :p It's all Mary Liz's fault :eek: )

:o

Maybe if Jen sees this post, she can post the pic of me and Shelley demonstrating it with Eric. GREAT pic!!!!!! Bribery pic of me, though... hehehehe... :p