PDA

View Full Version : Don Mcclean has agreed to listen to my CD

sonic
07-31-2001, 03:41 PM
I dont know if anything will come of it, but Don Mcclean has agreed to listen to my CD I am so excited right now I just had to share my good news. I will be on tenderhooks until he replies, I just hopes he likes it :-) I will let you know the out come, whatever it is.
Sara

Pilgrim
07-31-2001, 07:07 PM
Very cool Sara:cool:

Brian:)

Vanessa
07-31-2001, 07:33 PM
that's really :cool: Sara!! Good luck!! :)

Vanessa :)

littlebit
08-08-2001, 02:07 PM
Sara,

Wish you the best of luck. i think that's really cool. i hope something does come from it. :cool: :D

MDgarthgirl
08-08-2001, 11:45 PM
Wow, what a great opportunity! How did you manage that feat? :)

Good luck to ya. Whether or not "something happens," it's rare to recieve a hand from a world-renowned personality.

Nash

CheyenneWindRoper
08-09-2001, 03:41 AM
See me beaming with pride for you? :D:D:D

Keep us posted as to the outcome!

:)
Mary Liz

Chief
08-09-2001, 04:57 AM
Sara, can i have your autograph now? so when one day your DO become big artist... at least i can show off a bit to my friends. ;)

Very Cool Sara!! Keep up the faith!!! :)

sonic
08-11-2001, 09:44 AM
Hi all
thanks for all your comments. I am still waiting to hear from him but it is early days yet. Don does a show on our radio station and I emailed him and he graced me with a reply, I was shell shocked to say the least. I have a website you can all check out http://www.sara.garth.btinternet.co.uk and I am also selling my CD for $6.00 including postage and packaging, if you are intereseted visit my site and email me. Chief, sure you can have my autogtraph:) will keep you all posted when I get more news.
Sara

CheyenneWindRoper
08-11-2001, 12:38 PM
Sara~

My hubby and I have tickets to go see Don McLean in Denver on September 22nd.:D If there is any chance I can get back stage to meet and greet, I will mention you to him. He'll probably go "Hmmmm, maybe this is really something worth looking into since others seem to know about her and her music!" I'll do my best for you! :) Wish me luck!

Hey, before I forget I'd love to get your CD and have you sign it to me. E-mail me at: CheyenneWindRoper@hotmail.com
and we can talk about it!

:)
Huggs,
Mary Liz