PDA

View Full Version : Martina McBride

MT4GB
07-30-2001, 05:12 PM
I know I have already posted about Martina's new cd coming out on September 18th! I noticed on her web page that is coming out with a CD, video tape and on DVD! The problem is I will probably be able to afford the cd at first! I admit I will like to have on video or dvd her videos she has already done! Oh the waiting game can be hard on the system! First Garth now Martina!

Pilgrim
07-30-2001, 06:53 PM
A DVD sounds really great:):)

My favorite punk band is releasing a double DVD August 9th:D
And I am also planning on an AC/DC DVD:D:D:D

Brian

AgainstTheGrain
07-31-2001, 03:25 AM
die toten hosen .. dvd??????? no way.. bro.. let me borrow that or the international version of trisha'a songbook cd:D

loreli
07-31-2001, 04:24 PM
I will be first in line for this cd. :)

I just saw her Martina in concert..she was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo amazing!! It isn't something I'll ever forget. :)

Lori

Pilgrim
07-31-2001, 05:49 PM
Yup bro:)

They will release a double DVD where one contain an concert from Argentina (where the fans are the craziest) and the other contain samples of ALL their released songs, plus I think it was 6 video's where one of them is made in this multiangle view so you can choose for yourself what to see. And last but not least a documentrary about them:cool:

You still haven't gotten the international "Songbook"??:o
Should I get you one?:)

Brian

BigGfan4life
08-01-2001, 12:28 AM
I agree with you -- I'll also be first in line in this area to get Martina's new CD! :) I'll be seeing the GNO tour on Friday night and I can't wait! Martina is completely amazing in concert :D

AgainstTheGrain
08-01-2001, 04:41 AM
bro..

how would i get the money to you and then get it switched to the currency you use..

lets not bore people with us getting along about trisha..lol

pm me :)

Pilgrim
08-01-2001, 08:31 AM
Bro,

You have a PM:)

Brian

MT4GB
08-01-2001, 08:42 PM
On Martina's web site they have a list of songs on her new cd coming out! Four new songs! Boy, I can not wait for this! This is so cool! Now if only Garth and Martina will do a duet together or a duet cd! I wonder if we start to write to Martina if this would happen! Imagine a Garth/Trisha duet cd and a Garth/Martina duet cd coming out? That would be great!
Now Brian no remarks about Trisha please!

AgainstTheGrain
08-02-2001, 02:38 AM
mt,

lol. you have brian pegged..lol... so he dont like trisha.. thats his right :) he really is a good guy and im proud to call him a bro of mine:D

bro.. you have a pm..lol

Pilgrim
08-02-2001, 04:29 AM
Thanks bro:D*LOL*

Brian

MT4GB
08-02-2001, 12:02 PM
Brian knows I am just teasing him-don't ya! I am just excited about Martina's new cd!

Pilgrim
08-02-2001, 05:43 PM
Don't worry Nancy:D:D:D
I know that:):) And I am not afraid of teasing back:p

Brian;)