PDA

View Full Version : When do you think we will hear?

SweetGBFan
07-27-2001, 06:33 PM
Just wondering what you all think. Garth said in the interview that he did that he was making a decision in 2 or 3 weeks on the new album. Hasnt it been that long? I just wonder when we will hear something. Garth is usually pretty true to his word. I am hoping and praying the decision is yes there will be a new album, and that they will announce the release date pretty soon.

Pilgrim
07-27-2001, 07:00 PM
Garth is usually pretty true to his word
Definitely not!!:eek:
You can't trust the man when it comes to stuff like this:(

I would urge you to relax and take one day at a time:)

He will probably not release it before spring anyway;)

Brian:)

Yukongirls
07-29-2001, 08:24 PM
We haven't heard anything but it probably will be coming out in Fall. Well we hope. :D

Brian,

Have a question for you. When Garth was in Copenhagen, Denmark Oct. 3 1994 how come you didn't go to that one?

Leanne & Michelle

Pilgrim
07-29-2001, 09:13 PM
Because I went to the one in Hamburg (Germany) on the 1st and didn't make it back in time:o

Actually Palle and me had to sleep on a bench on a trainstation on the way home:o

Yukongirls
07-29-2001, 10:39 PM
ohhhhhhhhhhh :)

Sleeping in a train station on a bench, ouch doesn't seem very cozy. :eek:

We would be afraid we would get mugged or somethin'. :o

Leanne & Michelle

Pilgrim
07-30-2001, 07:12 AM
It was definitely NOT cosy *LOL* It was October, so it was cold, the bench was made of wood so it was hard.
Plus it was also windy:o

Oh well it was worth it:)

Brian

Yukongirls
08-01-2001, 10:01 PM
Thats cool Brian that you've seen Garth in concert. :)

How come Palle doesn't post in here?

Leanne & Michelle :D

Pilgrim
08-02-2001, 04:24 AM
Palle is busy with the school of journalism:( But at the moment he is on holiday, so he is relaxing and can’t be bothered *LOL*
He has posted a few times in here though;)

GarthBrasil
08-04-2001, 04:39 PM
Bom, quando mesmo que esse álbum vai sair? Todos nós estamos animados com o lançamento de mais um álbum do Garth, mas também estamos tristes por ser o "ultimo".... é uma pena... mas espero que o album fique pronto logo para que nós todos possamos ouvir!

Brazil loves Garth Brooks!

Kisses and Hugs to all!

Cássio:confused:

Yukongirls
08-05-2001, 12:23 AM
:confused:

L & M

Pilgrim
08-05-2001, 07:06 AM
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Brian:confused:

Garthmedic
08-05-2001, 04:30 PM
The Alta-vista translation is:

" Good, when exactly that this album goes to leave? All we are livened up with the launching of plus an album of the Garth, but also we are sad for being " I finish it ".... it is a penalty... but I wait that album is soon soon so that we all let us can hear! "

--spud--:)

I think we get the point.. We are all waiting...:)

Chief
08-05-2001, 04:40 PM
Ah! Spud, our ever-hardworking service man :) ;)

He comes round to translate some foreign languages, and he comes round to give advices and hear our heart out... he's everywhere, where/when we need him :)

What a bro that I'm proud to call *LOL* :o :p

Pilgrim
08-05-2001, 06:29 PM
Good one Spud:)

Brian

Scarecrow
10-17-2001, 02:53 AM
:-)