PDA

View Full Version : Mark Wills

gbcrazy
07-25-2001, 05:17 PM
Okay guys Mark has a new single out on the radio called "Lovin Every Minute" It is a awesome song if you get a chance to listen to it.

Also check out www.markwills.com (http://www.markwills.com) It shows Marks new Albulm coming to stores on August 21st. It is the best one yet.

There are video and song clips on the site. And a message board there. Not anything like this but it is kewl. If you get a chance stop by and say hello.

Terry

Let me know what you think about the song.

phillyfan77
07-25-2001, 08:37 PM
Hey Terry!

We saw the video for "Lovin Every Minute" this week on VH1 Country, and we love it! It kinda throws you for a loop, because you first think that there is some kind of terrible emergency, then you see that everybody is hurrying to the... well, you know! I don't want to ruin it for everyone! I did have a happy tear in my eye when the video ended!

The song is AWESOME! One of those that you can't get out of your head! Can't wait for the new CD!

And we're still waiting for Mark to come North so that we can see him again!

Jim :)

DixieChick4GB
07-25-2001, 09:25 PM
Yeah, that video takes you somewhere you didn't know you were going. Great song, too.

Elaine

no1cowgirl
07-26-2001, 01:58 AM
I LOVE this new song :) They play it a lot on KYGO FM out of Denver. I'm not a huge fan of Mark's (I'm kinda indifferent), but this is a great great great song! :)

Krista

gbcrazy
07-26-2001, 12:32 PM
Hey guys this is great!! I am so glad to hear your replys.

It is a great song. Wait until you here the next single. "Back on Earth" It is a duet with his daughter.

It is amazing. Jim you know what I am talking about.

If anyone gets a chance request it. Especailly on MWL I would love to see it there next Friday!!!

Terry

BlueRose
07-26-2001, 06:51 PM
Hey Terry,

I've seen the awesome video several times! You bet I'll vote for it!!

Ala fan club party........

Cheryl
"twinkle, twinkle little star, how I wonder where you are"

Lowell Miller
07-26-2001, 06:59 PM
OK, I've been hearing aoubt this VH1 country. I haven't seen a country video in 8 months. But I do get VH1 :) If I could see some country videos I would be so happy. :D I'm goin to check and see when it's on.

BlueRose
07-26-2001, 07:22 PM
I don't watch VH1 Lowell, because thank God I have CMT!!!!
Although I'm kind of upset right now that inspite of everything, Phil Vassar's video for "Six Pack Summer" has not made it to the top 10 on MWL. If Phil's video is going nowhere, then Mark's sure needs to soar and my radio station's been playing the heck out of "Loving Every Minute"!

Oh well, Phil's song is a great summer song and if all goes right, I'll get to see him a total of 6 times before the year is out! :eek: He's so talented, warm and sweet, I just love him to bits! :D

Cheryl

phillyfan77
07-26-2001, 07:36 PM
Hey Lowell,

VH1 Country is a whole different channel. I have one of the new Digital cable converters, and that's one of the Music video channels offered. VH1 has three other channels: Country, Soul, and Classic. MTV has a couple other channels also.

Jim :)

Lowell Miller
07-26-2001, 09:13 PM
Well, Crap Crap....:rolleyes: *lol

Anonymous77
07-26-2001, 11:18 PM
Lowell... you ain't alone, buddy... I don't get CMT, GAC, or even VH1 Country, either...

:(

:(

Poor, poor, poor, poor, poor, pitiful me!

:p

Lowell Miller
07-27-2001, 01:26 AM
Well what's wrong with Mass a chew sits and New Dork???? :mad:

loreli
07-27-2001, 11:04 AM
Whats wrong with Sh**attle too? I dont get them either..but I'm going to fix that VERY SOON!!

Lori

Lowell Miller
07-27-2001, 06:46 PM
Lori you moving Sh**attle? :eek:

Jude
08-02-2001, 04:55 PM
I get country music radio but NO videos

Jude