PDA

View Full Version : Chris LeDoux

no1cowgirl
07-25-2001, 11:52 AM
Yay! :) I get to see Chris LeDoux tonight. :) Heading up to Cheyenne Frontier Days in about an hour and a half 'cause I'm going to the Rodeo today, too. I was supposed to go with my Beau, but he had to go home early. :( Going with my mom, though, and I'm really looking forward to it. I'll have pics up soon of the concert and me and the boy. :) Updates tomorrow afternoon *L* (I'm not gonna have any energy!)

Krista

NewestGBFan
07-25-2001, 12:04 PM
Can't wait to hear about it, Krista. :) I wish these cool people would play near me!
Elaine

Pilgrim
07-25-2001, 01:17 PM
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Brian

Vanessa
07-25-2001, 01:58 PM
have a great time Krista!!! :) :) :)

Vanessa :)

Garth1
07-25-2001, 04:31 PM
Very :cool:

Paul. :)

Garth_FANtasizer
07-25-2001, 05:21 PM
I can't wait to hear all about it!

I would LOVE to see Chris! It isn't likely he'll ever be coming my way. :(

Have a blast, and give him our love!

~Ann~

Garthfan92
07-25-2001, 10:40 PM
The closest he's come to me is at Country Thunder up in Wisconsin. It's a big 3-4 day event with tons of artists playing. You can camp out there and stuff, which just isn't my thing. To me, it's not an event I really want to go to. I can only hope that Chris, and other's like Clay Walker, will do other shows in the area a little closer. They seem to play Country Thunder almost every year, but never even get close other than that.:(

Lisa

no1cowgirl
07-26-2001, 01:49 AM
The concert was absolutely amazing--as usual. We were close up at the front again, and had a blast. I really enjoyed it...and took a lot away from the concert. I've learned a lot from Chris...he's such a wonderful man.

During the concert, Chris did say "I want to appologize...we're a little rusty...we haven't been doing much lately."

He has also lost a very obvious amount of weight. He's not wasting away, but those jeans must have went from loose fit to slim fit. *L* :) Chris seems to be doing very well...and seemed his normal self, just a bit slow.

Only two performers I would pay to see over and over again...and Chris is one of them. :)

Krista

Yukongirls
07-26-2001, 10:53 PM
Wow gald you had fun at the show. :D

We have seen Chris once before and he is totally awesome. :)

Our dad called us today and told us that Chris will be up in Stillwater, OK in September. WooooooooHoooooooo can't wait. :) :) :)

Glad you had fun. :D

Leanne & Michelle

Original GB Fan
07-28-2001, 08:57 PM
Hello! You know other than Garth, my two favorites are Chris and John Michael Montgomery. I love Chris because he is such a NICE man. I have had the pleasure to meet him about 10 times and he is always so friendly and remembers your face. He is a true cowboy and is such a family man. When I lived in Minnesota I was able to see him a lot more than down here (Nashville). You would think Nashville would have more country acts - well in my eyes they don't. John is one of my favorites for several reasons. First of all he is just about as cute as Garth, second of all, that boy can play a guitar, third, I love his voice - both speaking and singing, and finally, he is also a sweetheart.

I hope everyone is having a good weekend. Stay safe!

JoAnne

:D