PDA

View Full Version : A newly converted Chris Cagle fan

BigGfan4life
07-19-2001, 10:16 PM
Okay guys, I have to admit, after hearing Chris Cagle's first single, "My Love Goes On and On," I thought, "What in the heck is this guy thinking? He'll never make it in country music!!" :o For some reason, I just couldn't STAND that song (still can't)! :o But, his latest single, combined with seeing him on CMT's Most Wanted Live yesterday, made me a fan! I can't believe how sweet and down to earth he is!! Also, the song he sang on MWL was so awesome :) It's a song that David Kersh originally recorded back in '96, but Chris was one of the co-writers and now it's on his new album. It's called "I Breathe In, I Breathe Out." He sang it acoustic and did a fabulous job. And he also made it very apparent during the show how highly he thinks of his fans. He actually reminded me a bit of Garth personality-wise. I think he will have a bright future in country music :D

Yukongirls
07-19-2001, 10:58 PM
We are also new Chris Cagle fans.

We saw him in Nashville during fan-fair and man can he entertain. :D You know he kind of reminded us of Garth also. :)

Leanne & Michelle

gbcrazy
07-19-2001, 11:14 PM
That is so funny, I heard one of our DJ;s introduce chris as the next GArth Brooks.

I can't say I agree 100 % but he is a great entertainer.

terry

Pilgrim
07-20-2001, 06:34 AM
Very cool:):)

I still haven't heard him:o *LOL*

Brian

Garthfan92
07-20-2001, 09:39 PM
I'm coming around to him too. I didn't like "My Love Goes On and On" either. What I've heard since, I like much better. I'm trying to decide whose version of "I Breath In, I Breath Out" I like better, cause I'm a David Kersh fan too! I'm probably gonna get Chris's album next time I stop at the record store.

Lisa

Chris Gaines
07-20-2001, 10:15 PM
www.chriscagle.com

has forums.. and Chris himself is very active in there :)
hehe

Jason

Kerri
07-21-2001, 11:00 PM
I saw Chris Cagle on CMT today on MWL. I have to say, Breath In Breath Out is an awesome song. Did anyone else notice when he got tears in his eyes and had to take a moment before he could sing the end of the song? I just wanted to hug him! I really want his CD. I've liked all of his songs that have been released, and seeing his performance of said song really made me want his CD.

honky
07-22-2001, 03:52 AM
I still need to get used to him.. his songs are not that impressive though... now that he is bad.. it's just that he is not up to the standard like the Chicks when they first started..

Chris needs time ;)

Tommy

Lowell Miller
07-22-2001, 12:09 PM
Yea, Tommy he's not that original...I like My love goes on and on...and love "country by the grace of god"....I bought the CD. :)

Anonymous77
07-24-2001, 01:37 AM
I LOVE "I Breathe In, I Breathe Out"!!!!!!!! That, and "Loving You, Loving Me" are my two fav songs on the album... along with "Who Needs The Whiskey" comin' in close on their tails for second.

:)

Pilgrim
07-25-2001, 01:19 PM
I have just heard him:):D

Brian

Pilgrim
07-25-2001, 01:20 PM
He is VERY VERY good:cool::cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Brian

loreli
07-26-2001, 11:42 AM
He is great and so sweet. :)

He is Garthy in the best way..but not Garth.

I guess the second release of his cd worked ;)

Lori