PDA

View Full Version : Teresa's on the road again...

Teresa Morris
07-12-2001, 10:18 PM
Hey yall, just wanted to drop a note to you all cause I been kinda absent lately....not in body...but my mind is GONE! <weg>

I've been very busy. Lots going on around my house this week and we have a family reunion that we are leaving for tomorrow so I'll be away from the keyboard for awhile. Haven't had one on my Dad's side of the family in almost 13 years. He's been very sick so this time for us is nothing short of a miracle and a Godsend. So his side of the family is gatherin in Memphis (actually in Horn Lake, MS which is right outside Memphis)this weekend.

Yall keep this place hopping so I have LOTSA catchin up to do when I return!! :-) Smiles and lotsa huggles!

Teresa

Vanessa
07-12-2001, 10:21 PM
Have a good trip Teresa. :) I hope that it's a safe one :)

Vanessa :)

phillyfan77
07-12-2001, 10:42 PM
Yeah Teresa! Have a safe trip!

And try not to think about Garth when you're gonna be a stone's throw from Tennessee! :D

Jim :)

Garthfan92
07-12-2001, 10:56 PM
Have fun T. We'll miss ya!

Lisa

Teresa Morris
07-13-2001, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by phillyfan77
Yeah Teresa! Have a safe trip!

And try not to think about Garth when you're gonna be a stone's throw from Tennessee! :D

Jim :)

Yeahright and the NEXT thang ya gonna tell me is try not to BREATH either??!!! hehehe....

Teresa

GRTH FAN
07-17-2001, 01:46 AM
When Garth show's up and gives you a big HUG, give him a hug back for me too!!
Have a great trip!
Donna :)

CheyenneWindRoper
07-17-2001, 10:44 AM
:)
Mary Liz

Teresa Morris
07-17-2001, 04:48 PM
hey yall...I'm back and nah I wasn't no where near Garth so I am hugless. LOL This was a family trip, notta Garth trip.

Just thought I'd check in. Kids are sick and I aint feelin real perky myself so this is short.

Will be workin on a column later in the week.

Take care...

Teresa

littlebit
07-18-2001, 05:46 PM
welcome back! :)

lol, i picture you muttering over and over

"this is a family trip not a Garth trip!"

Hope your family reunion went well.

Sorry to hear ya'll ain't feeling well tho. Hope you feel better soon.

Sending you a Garth hug to make you feel better! :)

justus
07-18-2001, 07:30 PM
Welcome back T!

Originally posted by littlebit:

lol, i picture you muttering over and over "this is a family trip not a garth trip"
Too funny!! I think that can be heard throughout the states at the very least!!!:D :D

I hope you and family are feeling well soon! Column can wait...get better