PDA

View Full Version : meeting trisha again !!!!!!!

AgainstTheGrain
07-12-2001, 02:03 PM
what should i wear?
should i buy something new?
what should i buy her?
will i look up this time? :rolleyes:

all of these questions will be answered next saturday

Pilgrim
07-12-2001, 06:07 PM
*LOL* Good luck:D:D

Will you be able to reach around her if you hug her anyway??:p:p

Brian;)

babyblue777
07-12-2001, 06:36 PM
*tisk*
*tisk*

:o :rolleyes: :eek: :p

Anonymous77
07-13-2001, 01:06 AM
VERY cool Russ... Make sure you tell us all about it...

:)

Pilgrim
07-13-2001, 06:38 AM
And don't get exhausted when you walk around her;);)

Brian:p

no1cowgirl
07-13-2001, 11:19 AM
Have fun Russ! :) I'm SO happy for you!!!!

Krista

shmlss4gb
07-13-2001, 08:14 PM
Brian,

I normally try to ignore your rudeness as I've come to understand you just love to tick people off. However, this is one thing I can't let go. And not because you are saying it about Trisha. You are making fun of her because she is heavy. Well do you ever stop to think that there are people here on these boards that are Trisha's size, if not bigger. So while you aren't saying it about them personally, you are in a respect putting them down too. And I'm sorry, but that is not called for. How would you like it if you were heavy and where made fun of? Now while I haven't seen a picture of you, it would serve you right if you gained alot of weight and had to be the brunt of people's rudeness. Maybe you should try to think about how what you say will affect other people here before you say it.

Terri

Pilgrim
07-13-2001, 08:27 PM
Oh Terri;);)

And your friend Jason is allowed to call Shania Twain FAT!!!
Why don't you say something to him??:)

Like I have anything against her being heavy:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I think you know very well that I am only teasing Russ:)

BTW I am 1.91m around 100 kilo which make me around 12-15 kilo OVERWEIGHT!! And I have had my fair share of jokes about it. It doesn't bother me at all because I don't walk in small shoes.
If you want to poke fun you should be able to recieve the same stuff. It's as simple as that.

Brian

shmlss4gb
07-13-2001, 08:41 PM
Brian,

Had I saw Jason's post, I would of said something to him too. But i'm not the post police and since I don't like Shania, I wouldn't read a topic about her. I read this one because I know someone who was offended by what you said, so I came to see for myself. It matters not if you are joking or not. For example I know someone who was joking with someone about their weight, they made them so paranoid that they went on a diet when they don't need to. I'm just saying think about how your jokes can make others feel even if it's not about them. I'm sure you don't like it when people make fun of you, especially about something so personal. Jokes about weight aren't funny period, many people do things that can really harm them because they think they are overweight. No one should have to feel that way.

Terri

Pilgrim
07-13-2001, 08:59 PM
Good points Terri:) I agree to some degree;)

But why isn't the person coming to me?? Address me instead of you. I have no respect for people who can't stand up for themselves. Sorry but it's bad if you want others to "fight your war".
Maybe he/she is even scared of me?????:eek::eek: I don't bite so drop me a mail at maple-street-skaters.bf@post.tele.dk :)

The person you knew who was joking about the weight of someone must have been pretty harsh:o Worse than me I would say OR the person with the weight problem must have had extremely low self esteem.
I would never push anyone that far, and that is not what I am doing by making fun of Trisha. It does by any means NOT mean that I have anything against overweight people.:D

Lighten up a bit:)

And I think I explained that I have no problem with people making fun of me:) IF it gets too hars I'll just ignore it OR address the person.

AgainstTheGrain
07-14-2001, 05:38 AM
ok this was about my meeting trisha and it has gotten way off base... like i said to samara on the phone earlier..i dont understand where people get that trisha is overweight.. forget the cameras and camera angles.. i have met her FIVE TIMES.. AND I CAN SAY FOR A FACT THAT TRISHA IS NOT OVERWEIGHT... even if she is..who cares... she can SING HER ASS OFF... if ya dont believe me ..buy the new cd !!!!!!!!!

Anonymous77
07-14-2001, 04:48 PM
So I'm off to see her perform tonight... but I don't get to meet her. :p

I am gonna try to be a good lil reporter on the show for ya Russ...

:D

AgainstTheGrain
07-14-2001, 04:51 PM
theres no trying in reporting ..lol

Chris Gaines
07-14-2001, 05:17 PM
I say

YOU ALL TAKE IT TO EMAIL :)
that would be best..
and let this thread get back to MEETING TRISHA, not arguing about her being Fat or not :)
what ya say? :)
Deal?

And BTW Trisha has lost over 60-70 Pounds in the last few months.. so she ain't that fat anymore..
Russ.. I doubt you'll look up ;)

hehe
Jason

AgainstTheGrain
07-14-2001, 05:32 PM
do we have a deal ... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

lemme stare at your incorrect statement for a while and how ya use words that are rude...

people arent fat.. they have fat on their bodies... people are overweight not fat.. ;)

secondly...

did trisha tell you she lost 60-70 lbs?.. because if i was a soon to be 37 year old woman .. im betting it didnt happen

again i will say i dont know why people think trisha is that way ..

now to get this back to what i posted about to begin with :):p

ONE WEEK AWAY ........WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO

Chris Gaines
07-14-2001, 06:32 PM
hmmm Russ?

Trisha has told quite a few people she lost A LOT of weight this spring. ;)

Just so ya know .. it's nothing she is hiding.. cause she *is* telling people that.

Jason

Pilgrim
07-14-2001, 07:03 PM
Deal Jason:D

That's why I posted my e-mail addy;)

Brian