PDA

View Full Version : Typo in Double Live First Editions!?!?!?!

onair
11-11-1998, 05:33 PM
I had been pondering this one eversince i got this copy of Double Live. On the last page of the CD booklet it has a line of text: "In the packages than follow, I will tell you about people that certain events would not have been possible without."<p>Than??? Shouldn't it be that follow? Just something that I noticed, English majors help me out here.<p>Ohh and by the way Garth is superstitious--he skips trac 13 on Disc One. Goes from 12. The River to 14. Tearin' It Up (And Burnin' It Down)...trac 13 has about 6 seconds of crowd noise.<p>Enjoy Garth--Double Live, I have had the pleasure of listening and I know every Garthnut in the slightest will too!!!!!!!N

theking
11-11-1998, 06:03 PM
That definitely sounds like a typo to me.<p>How did you get your copy? Do you work at a radio station?N

onair
11-11-1998, 07:16 PM
Yepp I do.N

Sarah in oz
11-16-1998, 06:17 PM
Yep. I got the same typo. Still, it make's it interesting.<p>I replied to the superstitious theory a post up.<br>If he is then why is there a 13th song in SEVENS and also in THE HITS??<br>Interesting. ANYONE KNOW?N

Garth4Life
11-17-1998, 09:38 AM
I've got the same typo in my first edition too.<br>P.S. I love this cd. Very cool.N

LindaN
11-17-1998, 12:21 PM
I have the same type-o in my first edition copy. I preordered it through Wal-Mart. I'm listening to it right now. VERY COOL!!!<p>N

sci_guy16
11-29-1998, 10:09 AM
I got typo and I have the Texas Stadium edition. I dont know why it is like that??? We will have to ask Garth ourselves!N

boppityboo
12-01-1998, 07:16 PM
hi guys, ok, I got a typo in my Canadian First Edition too. :) Can't remember it at the moment, but I thought it was funny. I love the CD. Wild As The Wind is fast becoming a favorite. My 2 yr. old daughter loves that and always asks for it. Too cute. :)<br>Ellie J.N

barb
12-03-1998, 04:14 AM
Sorry didn't see your typo topic before doing mine. I think it's a real typo becasue on some of his other cd's he has the number 13.N

boppityboo
12-04-1998, 06:48 PM
Hey guys, remember I said my Canadian First Edition had a typo in it. Well I looked it up, Its actually an ommission. In where they list the songs, for Two Pina Coladas, the 'n' is not there. Just a space. Also noticed that there are no apostrophes. Weird huh? Anyway, anyone else with a Can. 1rst Ed. have the same booboo? <p>have a great day, Ellie J.N