PDA

View Full Version : I just heard Double Live!!

Heather
11-09-1998, 03:42 PM
Well actually I'm still listening to it right now, but I'm so excited I just have to share. My local radio station is playing the whole thing, straight through with hardly any commercials. I was tempted not to listen because I wanted the first time I heard it to be when the cd came out but then I thought, heck, I can't pass up this chance. I have to say, so far my favorites are Unanswered Prayers and We Shall Be Free. But since there's still half of it to go I'm sure I'll be adding a few more :)N

theking
11-09-1998, 07:25 PM
KSKS in Fresno, CA did the same thing the other day and I listened to the whole thing over the Net. To tell you the truth, I wasn't that impressed with the album. I think it could have been done better, but I'll live with what Garth puts out. Maybe it just didn't sound good over RealAudio. I will be able to judge better when I listen to it on my stereo or in my car.N

TexxNutt
11-10-1998, 07:36 PM
Cool. I haven't heard any of it, except "It's Your Song." Did they do this across the country or just in seclect areas? Anyone know. Six days and counting....... WooHoo.Crickett<br>N