PDA

View Full Version : The Countdown has begun ....

Chris Gaines
06-27-2001, 04:20 PM
SEVEN DAYS TIL PHILLY

Ya Philly goers ready to party?!?!?!?!??!!?!? ;)

Jason

GBronx
06-27-2001, 05:23 PM
You bet Jason!! And looking forward to seeing all the nutts!!:cool:

Garth1
06-27-2001, 05:26 PM
I'll just have to wait for the stories :( :(

Paul. :)

Vanessa
06-27-2001, 10:02 PM
same here Paul!! :(

Vanessa :(

Anonymous77
06-27-2001, 10:31 PM
Whaddya say all us nutts who gotta stick around at the "nutt-house" have another whine party???

Of course, we will all have an intermission during the day, so we can all see it when DA MAN is on ABC... but before, we could all come here and mope... and AFTER, we could rant and rave about how awesome it was to see him sing again...

Whaddya say? Any others care to join me at the nutt-house for another whine party???

;)

Snow
06-27-2001, 10:32 PM
Yeah.... :(

You all better take good notes, pics, video, etc. to share with all of us poor people.

And none of that "This great thing happened but we feel like it's too personal to share." stuff either!!!!

If you can't share it... don't even mention it! *LOL* That's just CRUEL!!!!

Anonymous77
06-27-2001, 10:36 PM
If you can't share it... don't even mention it! *LOL* That's just CRUEL!!!!

I second that motion... :D

Paula
06-27-2001, 10:41 PM
I'll start practicing my whine now...

I'll be here!

Paula

Anonymous77
06-27-2001, 10:48 PM
Alright Paula... WOO HOO!!!

You know I will be here... How many others wanna join us???

:)

CheyenneWindRoper
06-27-2001, 11:30 PM
Count me in....I whine like a real pro! ;) :eek: :rolleyes:
I have had years of practice!!! :)

Mary Liz

no1cowgirl
06-27-2001, 11:32 PM
Mary Liz-
Wanna come down to my place and have a whine party? *L*

Oh, man. I forgot--I have to work. Stupid People know no holiday!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Krista

Vanessa
06-27-2001, 11:34 PM
lol poor krista!! :(

Vanessa :)<--a happy PG'er who has no "Offical" job :)

CheyenneWindRoper
06-27-2001, 11:36 PM
That would have been fun Krista, but that's okay, we'll make up for it during Frontier Days! ;) YeeeeHaaaaa!!!:D

Mary Liz

Vanessa
06-27-2001, 11:37 PM
for those of ya'llgoing: will you be making posters?? :) :) include the Mutts of the Vine!! :)Thanks! :)

Vanessa :)

TBG
06-27-2001, 11:58 PM
I was going to make a banner with a white sheet and connect it to poles.

Wanted to include those left behind.

:) PG Believers :)
"Shameless"
To make you feel our LOVE

What do you think:rolleyes:
If you look for the banner you will know where the PGers are and feel like your with us.
Should I put Garths name in there or leave as is?

MO

TBG
06-28-2001, 12:02 AM
I was going to make a banner with a white sheet and connect it to poles.

Wanted to include those left behind.

:) PG Believers :)
"Shameless"
To make you feel our LOVE

What do you think:rolleyes:
You could look for the banner and know where the PGers are and feel like your with us.
Should I put Garth's name somewhere or leave as is?

MO

CheyenneWindRoper
06-28-2001, 12:05 AM
Cool sign Mo!:cool: How about Planet Garth BELIEVERS!

I also like the idea of saying somrthing like,
Garth Brooks is what America should be!

Have a great time, I'll be looking for you!

Mary Liz

Vanessa
06-28-2001, 12:05 AM
Aww..that's so sweet. :) It doesn't matter to me if tyou put garth's name on it or not :)

TBG
06-28-2001, 12:06 AM
Maybe I screwed up:rolleyes: or maybe it had to be said twice:)
I'll never tell:p

MO

Vanessa
06-28-2001, 12:10 AM
mayber both of you could have those signs!! I'm sure that Garth would love it!! :)

nelty
06-28-2001, 12:45 AM
I'll join the party...

waaaaaa.......... whine whine whine.... :p:p:p

Nelly:o

Vanessa
06-28-2001, 12:46 AM
I'll join in too!! :)

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! :(

Teresa Morris
06-28-2001, 01:14 AM
Nope, this year for the first time in many years I am lookin forward to the 4th of July holiday! Many years ago while Jason was still actively drinking and drugging, we had a VERY bad time on the 4th of July. I won't go into the ugly details but it was a very traumatic time for me that has left permanent mental and emotional scars.

I don't deal with the day well at all. I just never seem to be able to get past the memories of that day. But on the up side, that is the only day of the year that after all THESE years, I find myself having a hard time with. Jason is a sweetheart and respects very much that it is still a hard time for me. The poor man goes out of his way each year to try and make it better. I know, he feels a certain amount of guilt for what happened in the past. That too, for him, is the one day a year it shows so evidently on his face. Both of us walk on eggshells all day...knowing its just under the surface.

Watching the fireworks each year is just a horrible reminder to me of how bad that day turned as the fireworks fill the night sky. I get through it for the sake of our girls, but that's about it...I merely get through it.

BUT...this year, I have something special to focus on. This year there will be a reason to look forward to the day. A reason to celebrate the day. This year, Garth's gonna put the stars and sparkles in my eyes. Yep, this year I get to let Garth take my mind off what nothing else has ever been able to since that night years ago on July 4th. This year, I get to stay home from the fireworks, turn the living room lights down low, turn the tv volume up, and let Garth light up the sky with some new sweeter memory.

I know that July 4th is still going to be a difficult day and night for me. I don't look at it as a bad thing, it's simply a reminder of how far Jason and I have came in our relationship compared to what used to be. But, I do know that this year for the first time in a long long time....

I'm gonna be alright on the 4th of July.

Thanks buddy...again....you just keep on saving my sorry um..rear end.

Always,

Teresa

Vanessa
06-28-2001, 01:37 AM
T-

I'm glad that you'll have a happy 4th this year!! :) I hope that thignsa get better for you and Jason :)Have a happy day in Philly :)

boppityboo
06-28-2001, 02:09 AM
Save me a seat on the pity couch. lol. I'll take red whine, please. :p So what time's the party again?

Ellie :)

Vanessa
06-28-2001, 02:14 AM
it starts at 7pm :D

I'll bring the crackers and coke too :)

GBronx
06-28-2001, 06:46 AM
T, Why is it that I'm either laughing or crying when I read your posts!!! :confused:

You hang in there girl. You said it yourself "You've come a long way baby"!!

Just "Dance " your way in the circle!!! :p

BigGfan4life
06-28-2001, 12:09 PM
I won't be able to go, guys :( :( :( And it REALLY stinks even more knowing that you guys and DA MAN will all be just an hour away :( *Whining*

Teresa Morris
06-28-2001, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by GBronx
T, Why is it that I'm either laughing or crying when I read your posts!!! :confused:

You hang in there girl. You said it yourself "You've come a long way baby"!!

Just "Dance " your way in the circle!!! :p

I mean...ya know? I learned from DA MASTER. ;) And, he is an EXCELLENT teacher of how to ride them emotions for all they are worth.

As for that "Dance"....girl, its that dance and the beloved circle that keeps me sane.

Teresa

Jude
06-28-2001, 03:58 PM
Hope you all enjoy your time in Philly.

Jude

GBronx
06-28-2001, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Teresa Morris

As for that "Dance"....girl, its that dance and the beloved circle that keeps me sane.

Teresa

Amen sistah T...... Amen!!!:D

honky
06-28-2001, 09:06 PM
**SIGH**

I thought it's the new album :eek:

Oh well, you guys have fun :) And be sure come back and tell us the story!!

Tommy