PDA

View Full Version : Martina McBride on cmt

MT4GB
06-24-2001, 10:59 PM
My favorite female country singer is going to be on cmt request live show on Tuesday, June 26--Martina McBride!!! I just love her. She is cute and talented and down to earth!!! I admit I would love for her and Garth to do a duet album together. I am proud of Garth for helping her get a start in the music business. She does not get the attention she deserves!!!! Any other Martina fans out there?

Garthmedic
06-24-2001, 11:06 PM
She is cute

I agree! I'd like to add "yummy", too!

--spud--;)

Chief
06-24-2001, 11:38 PM
Spud.. uhmm.. you're not going to have her for dinner would you???

you invite people over for dinner TOGETHER, not invite them over for you to have dinner (feasting on them!!) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :eek: :rolleyes:

beside, i think Martina would have eaten you by then. LOL :D

*runs*

MT4GB
06-25-2001, 05:31 PM
Happy days!!!! Martina next cd is out on September 25th. Another three months! First Martina then Garth???? Oh will, good things comes to those who wait!!!

Chris Gaines
06-25-2001, 05:38 PM
Martina's Hubby is a frequent visiter on her Newsgroup forum :)

just thought I would share ;)

Jason

Garthfan92
06-25-2001, 10:09 PM
I'm very much a fan of Martina's. If I could pick anyone at all that I wish I could sing like, it would have to be her. She's just got one of the most powerful voices I've ever heard. I'd love to meet her, and her husband John too. He is REALLY hillarious! Every interview I've seen with him, he's cracking jokes like crazy! I love some of his comments in TIGB. I still die laughing at a couple points watching that!

Lisa

MT4GB
06-26-2001, 10:53 PM
I just check Martina's website and they say that her new cd will be out on September 18th not September 25th. It is still a long wait through!!!!

DixieChick4GB
06-27-2001, 06:57 PM
Did anybody see when her new video was previewed on CMT last night? MY, MY, what a different kind of video. I don't think I've ever seen anything like it. It's called "When God-fearin' Women Get the Blues." Quite unique. I think you'll either love it or hate it.

Elaine