PDA

View Full Version : "Garthian Angel"

Wendi5000
06-23-2001, 12:07 AM
Just thought y'all might want to know, there is an article in the July 10 issue of Country Weekly about Garth and Chris LeDoux. The headline on the cover is CHRIS LEDOUX: How Garth Tried To Save His Life and inside it says Chris LeDoux rides again with support from his Garthian Angel. The article is 4 pages and has a lot of pictues of Chris but none of Garth. *It's on page 38 if you're trying to find it in the checkout line before you buy the magazine ;)*

GRTH FAN
06-23-2001, 12:59 AM
Thank you for the info, and I'll find it soon at the store, for sure!!
Donna :)

wmcinnis
06-23-2001, 01:18 AM
Thanks Wendi, I'll also be sure to look for it.
I think it's just great that Garth has been there for Chris to support him through this rough time. He's so caring and just so there for so many...it just makes me love him even more than I all ready do:)
-Susan-

Vanessa
06-23-2001, 09:39 AM
Thanks for the inof!! :)

Vanessa :)

Anonymous77
06-23-2001, 09:57 PM
I just got my magazine today, too... When I got home and saw it on my couch, I immediately opened it to that article. As soon as I opened to that page, I saw the "Garthian angel" quote and thought that was very cool, too... I was gonna post it if it hadn't already been posted, but as we can all see --- it HAS been. Hahahaha..

I guess we're not the only ones who need a "Garth angel" occasionally, huh?

;)

kristen166
06-23-2001, 10:03 PM
Is it at the store yet? :)

Garthfan92
06-23-2001, 11:09 PM
I can't wait for mine to show up!!:) My mom actually shares her subscription w/me, so I have to wait until she finishes and gives it to me. Although I could go over there tomorrow and read it! May just have to do that.

Lisa

MT4GB
06-24-2001, 10:43 PM
Speaking of Country Weekly did everyone see the article on Garth's midlife life crisis??? I thought was a stupid article. I do not think that some people understand what he has been through!!!! In the June 26th issue someone wrote saying that Garth has a serious ego problem and he just using this as a excuse to sell more cds!!! I wonder if these people are just jealous!!!! The second letter said that they support Garth through anything and they will always be here for them!!! We know who the real Garth fans are!!!!

Vanessa
06-24-2001, 11:02 PM
The second letter said that they support Garth through anything and they will always be here for them!!! We know who the real Garth fans are!!!!

Very well said and very very very ttue!!! very :cool: !! Thanks for sharing!! :)

Vanessa :)