PDA

View Full Version : Ok What do yo think???

gbsangel7
06-22-2001, 06:49 PM
Ok, I have recorded almost every Garth video there is, and I play them alot so they get worn out.:mad: Do you not think that Garth should put out his videos' on DVD :o I know it sure would help me alot. Correct me if I am wrong but wouldn't he be the first at putting them out on DVD? I know he is not much on videos though. This would be heaven sent though?:) Think of that clear picture of Garth;) :cool:. Maybe we should get together and send this suggestion to GB Management.

Angel in Virginia

jstensig
06-22-2001, 06:59 PM
But he would not be the first. I've seen many artist do that. Britney, Madonna, Robbie Williams etc.

Jakob

CheyenneWindRoper
06-22-2001, 07:12 PM
Angel~

That would be the ultimate!!! :D Just imagine being able to stop & "freeze frame", especially during the Shameless Swivel Thrust!:eek: :p Oh my! :o or, on one of his emotional moments with the audience when he gets that "I really love what I do for a living" look & smile. I'll sign anything you want, to anyone you want, if it'll get us Garth on DVD! :)

:)
Mary Liz

gbsangel7
06-22-2001, 07:19 PM
ok, maybe we should start trying to organize something. If everyone thought it would help or has any suggestions let me know. :cool:

Angel

Pilgrim
06-22-2001, 07:31 PM
Bruce has his video's on DVD:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
33 of them:D

That's enough for me:cool:

Brian

jstensig
06-22-2001, 07:34 PM
33 already - that's impressive so quickly!

How many do you have Brian?

Jakob

TBG
06-22-2001, 10:49 PM
Brian

It amazes me how you know just the right thing to say
and in so few words:p

MO

kristen166
06-22-2001, 11:05 PM
I don't have a DVD player. :o I plan on getting one eventually, it just takes me a while to get around to things. :o I am a procrastinator. ;) Should Garth do anything DVD, I would probally go buy one then.:)

wmcinnis
06-23-2001, 01:45 AM
Everytime I'm in the DVD section of the store I always look at the music selection....just in case. There are so many artists that have DVDs out there....WHY NOT GARTH??
-Susan-

Pilgrim
06-23-2001, 06:11 AM
*hehe* Jakob and TBG;)

I have all his 33 video's. Was released on a doble DVD:)
So it's 33 video's ranking from VERY poor video's to excellent videos:) And in all genres, concert, movie etc.:)

BTW. Rumours say he will release another DVD soon:D:D
Most likely his concert from NYC, but other rumours say it could be a remake of "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" with Bruce and the E Street Band in the character roles:D

Anyway I totally agree that we NEED a Garth DVD as well:D

Maybe not the video's, but an un-edited version of the Texas Stadium concert would be awesome:D

brian:)

jstensig
06-23-2001, 08:29 AM
Oh yes Brian that would be very very good.

But we do need all his videos on DVD. Both Music videos and concerts.

Garth has some very good music videos because of the messages they contain IMO:)

Jakob

Vanessa
06-23-2001, 09:38 AM
LOL Maryliz..I agree with ya there!! :D :D :) :)

Garth should defely put his video's on DVD!!!! :)

Ditto to all said here.. :)

Vanessa :)

KindanewGarthfan
06-23-2001, 06:23 PM
I'd love to see Garth on DVD, im with ya there Angel, 100%
Just imaging those special features mmmmm..... ;););)

Hannah:)

Garthfan92
06-23-2001, 10:56 PM
I'd have to run out and get a DVD player right away! I'd love it though. Wouldn't wear out like the tapes do!

Lisa