PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know about "That ain't the way I heard it"

GB TXFAN
11-04-1998, 12:01 PM
Does anyone happen to know about the duet "That ain't the way I heard it" Garth did with Trisha? It was a live song I saw done on CMT, but haven't heard or seen anything about it since! I only caught the tail end of the song, but what I heard was awesome!<br>Anyone else?<p>Just got a wrist band for the College Station concert. Looking forward to it. Anyone in the area that hasn't, or can't get a wristband, let me know. Maybe I could help ya out getting some tickets!<br>N

jaredev
11-04-1998, 12:09 PM
Yeah..."That Ain't The Way I Heard It" was on the Delevery Room on CMT today. If you want to see it in full, watch the Delivery Room at 10:00 p.m. I'm in the same boat as you though...I don't know where it came from and what the story is on it.N

GB TXFAN
11-04-1998, 12:18 PM
Cool! Thanks....N

Debbie R
11-04-1998, 12:29 PM
Is this a different video than the one CMT was airing a while ago? "That Ain't the Way I Heard It" is a song on Trisha's CD Where Your Road Leads. The video that CMT was playing quite a bit last month was an acoustic version of just Trisha and Garth w/ guitar on a stage (with an additional guitar player in the background). It's a great song, but I prefer the full arrangement on the CD to the acoustic version.N

GB TXFAN
11-04-1998, 12:34 PM
So there is a full version of the duet on her cd? Cool....N

Krash
11-04-1998, 12:46 PM
I'm curious if it's the same one that aired a while back. I did see the video when Trisha was the Showcase Artist of the Month. I'll have to watch again and see if it's the same one. It's a really neat song! ;)N

jaredev
11-04-1998, 12:54 PM
I just checked the CMT playlist and it seems they've cut "This Ain't The Way I Heard It" from the list. So it doesn't look like it's going to be on the Delivery Room after all, but I know it was listed yesterday. It also isn't on the playlist anytime soon, so I guess we'll have to wait and see!N

Cheryl
11-04-1998, 07:16 PM
That Aint The Way I Heard It isnt a duet on her album, it was just done that way for the video. They also played it together on Prime Time Country.N

jaredev
11-05-1998, 06:01 AM
Cheryl's RIGHT!!!N