PDA

View Full Version : My Songwriters Website

shmlss4gb
06-12-2001, 04:24 PM
Hey everyone..... I have been working on a website about songwriters. I still have more I want to add, but it's up for everyone to see.

Drop in and sign the guestbook to let me know what you think.

http://shmlss4gb.tripod.com/songwriter

Thanks,

Terri

Pilgrim
06-12-2001, 06:49 PM
Very cool site Terri:):D

Brian

BigGfan4life
06-12-2001, 11:21 PM
Awesome site so far :D Keep up the good work...it's always interesting to hear about the people behind all those great songs :)

Marga
06-13-2001, 06:50 AM
WOW :)

It's so wonderful;) like it very much.:D

I was looking for the sonngwriters too 'cause I wanted to know more about them and your site helps me so!!Thanx for it!:cool:

loreli
06-13-2001, 10:18 AM
It's great Terri :)

You did an awesome job :)

Lori

AgainstTheGrain
06-13-2001, 02:41 PM
i saw this site about a WEEK or TWO AGO :p

as i told ya before.. i wish i could have a page as good as that is :)

Vanessa
06-13-2001, 03:20 PM
This is a really :cool: site!!

Russ,

Don't worry, I'm sure that your site is and always will lookmGREAT!! Keep up the great work!! :D :)

Vanessa :)

PJ
06-13-2001, 04:16 PM
I can't get Kent's page to load.

Nice page Terri, but shouldn't you credit the photographer for the pix of you and the songwriters at the Bluebird? :-)

shmlss4gb
06-13-2001, 07:50 PM
PJ,

How would your hubby like to be creditted?? Just Kyle??? :) Whoever took the one of me Garth, hope you don't mind, cause I have no clue who took it :). As far as Kent's page, it was fine just now. I have noticed (after I was half way done working on the site) that tripod can be a little tempermental. So I hope you can get in there soon.

Also, by this weekend, there will be at least one more page added, as well as some new info in the Upcoming Events. So check it out Monday.

Terri