PDA

View Full Version : Here is an idea

Crash
11-01-1998, 02:53 PM
I know we are all dissapointed about some songs being left off of Double Live, but especially after looking at the track order I have a hopeful thought. The track list I have seen has it closing with The Dance just like any Garth show before the encore. What if he did it like a real concert with an encore that was hidden. You could not seek to the encore instead you had to listen through the applause for maybe five or ten minutes until the encore came on. Maybe there is still a chance for American Pie.N

TkelliGF
11-01-1998, 03:11 PM
LOL Crash! What an Idea! Brings chills up my spine just thinking of it. Do you think he would be that devious? :0<p>Sure would be great! I plan to get the whole set of covers. I want to be able to look at the different booklets that are inside them, not just for the covers themselves.<p>Well, here's hoping! :)<p>TracyN

theking
11-01-1998, 03:21 PM
What an idea, Crash! It does make sense. I heard all along about Garth releasing a 26-cut live album. Then when the final list of songs was released, I was surprised to find only 25 songs listed. Garth himself was even quoted as saying "26" as the number of songs. Maybe this is true.N

Garthaholic
11-01-1998, 06:58 PM
WOW, WOW, WOW! Now that's a great idea, would Garth be that devious? I don't know. That would be one heck of a treat, but let's not get our hopes up to much, all we can do is pray to the big G and the little g.N

jaredev
11-02-1998, 11:52 AM
American Pie!!!!! YEAH! I don't think it will happen, but what a thought. 15 days and we'll see (or hear)!N

N7HVN
11-02-1998, 03:03 PM
Yesssss! Maybe if we all scream, yell, and stomp our feet we will get an encore on the live cd :) CoolN

Cheryl
11-02-1998, 03:34 PM
LOL, sounds like a plan to me! :) All together now..... WE WANT GARTH! WE WANT GARTH!..........GARTH! GARTH! GARTH! GARTH! :)N

imgbjustnotTHEgb
11-03-1998, 08:54 PM
that sounds great. how can ther be a live album without one of the best parts of his shows - covers of other people's songs??? American pie would be great. what about the opening of most of the shows - 'the old stuff?' it would be cool if it was actually a recorded entire concert, not just live versions of songs. will there be talking/ introing songs inbetween? im not asking for toooo much now am i?? N

fuzzwuzz
07-26-2002, 11:28 PM
What's this doing in the CG forum? Lol! Maybe American Pie is CRASH's version of what happened to Chris in his accident?

Lol. I think I've been hanging around with Dean at the Oasis a bit too much drinkin' some of that ol' whiskey and rye...