PDA

View Full Version : Volunteers needed for Beta test group

PlanetGarth.com
06-07-2001, 07:50 PM
We're looking for a group of volunteers to help us beta test our upcoming projects over the next few months, starting with the PG Trading Post.

You do not have to be any more computer literate than you already are to be a beta tester (a certain level of computer savvy is assumed if you are already using the Forums).

Responsibilities of a beta tester are to use the system as a normal user would, look for bugs, dificulties in using the system, and or any other cosmetic or techical anomoly. You are are also expected to provide feedback (good or bad) using the sysem(s).

We are looking for a few specific requirements when selecting beta tesers....
You must be a registered member of the PG Forums.
You must be a regular visitor to the site (preferably daily visitor).

If you wish to participate, send your Full name, username on the forums, email program and version that you use, browser type and browser version to me at brandon@planetgarth.com. If you are an AOL user please state what AOL version you are using.

The majority of PG users use Internet Explorer, but we'll need at least one or two users that use Netscape 4.0 or higher and possibly WebTV. PG no longer supports browser versions below 4.0.

This will be a very limited group so if you want to participate be sure to let me know quicky. If you are chosen, I will let you know via email, and you will be granted access to a special forum set up for beta testers.

If you have any questions feel free to reply to this thread. However, if you want to be considered for the group, you must email your information.

Anonymous77
06-09-2001, 11:39 PM
Ok, I emailed my info... When do we find out if we're selected to help out or not????

Do we get an email to let us know if we're not needed, as well???

???

PlanetGarth.com
06-10-2001, 06:23 PM
Thanks everyone for responding. It looks like we have more than enough interest. We'll be contacting you in the next few days.

Chief
06-15-2001, 03:29 AM
This is so cool Brandon...

couldn't wait for the list/notification email to come. :)

*alright everyone, if you haven't be picked!!! don't worry!!! :)*

Chris Gaines
06-28-2001, 07:11 AM
ignore Kel.. he just posted to get his name on every forum ;)

LOL!

Jason