PDA

View Full Version : I Got It.....i Got It!!!!!!

LVGB4EVER
06-06-2001, 11:19 AM
:) WOOOOFREAKINHOOOOO :)

I recieved my book yesterday and have to say I am so amazed by the outcome of it :)

Nelly,

You should feel very proud of yourself..It is a Job very well done :) Also thanks for adding me to your list of Thank-You's I appreciate it very much.

To anyone else that Thanked me personally for my help all I can say is Thank-You for letting me help :)

Dolly,
What can I say..YOU are my Garth Angel :) and alway's will be...I Love and respect you so much and will cherish our friendship forever.I will write back soon OK :)

To ALL PGer's that contributed time and effort to this BOOK I applaude you as well...see what Garth does to people?? It's proven right here that he can make a bunch of people form together and produce a final product such as this book :)

Did Garth recieve a copy of the book yet??? I would Love to know what he thought.

Anyway just thought I would post and tell you all that I find this book simply amazing and to conGARTHulate everyone on a Job well done :)

I hope to be back soon..until then take good care!

Love and ((((((HUGS)))))))
Sue ;)

Chris Gaines
06-06-2001, 12:29 PM
SUE .. YEAH GARTH GOT HIS COPY.. I GAVE IT TO HIM :)

YOU CAN READ ABOUT IT IN THE TRIBUTE BOOK FORUM.. (WHERE THIS POST WILL BE SOON)

(sorry for the caps.. I ain't fixing it..LOL)

But anyways.. the tribute book forum is in TOWN HALL

go look ;)

Jason

CaptMorgan
06-06-2001, 09:32 PM
Hey Ducky!

I knew that having the book in your hands would make your day, month and year. Was I right? lol

I'm soooo glad you received it! Enjoy Ducky! :)

Love you and miss you Sue. Hopefully, we'll end up on here at the same time one of these days. Talk to you soon. {{{{HUGS}}}}

Sher

nelty
06-07-2001, 12:42 AM
Thank you and your welcome

Nelly

honky
06-07-2001, 06:03 AM
Sue,

Welcome back :)

Glad you like the book. Can't wait to see mine :D

Tommy