PDA

View Full Version : POOL: When do you think Garth's Album will hit the shelves?

Pages : [1] 2

Chris Gaines
05-31-2001, 10:47 PM
So let's have it..

Maybe I'll even throw something in for the winner ;)

Jason

Chris Gaines
05-31-2001, 10:49 PM
RULES

THOU MUST POST ON OR BEFORE JUNE 30th, 2001
(Exactly one month from now) Since we kinda know it won't be within the next month since a new single is not released yet...

Anything after June 30th will not be allowed ;)

hows that? LOL

Jason

Chief
05-31-2001, 10:50 PM
cool!!

and here's the update for previous entries.

August 3rd - SweetGBFan
August 7th - Lost 'n' Garth (Cheri)

October 16th - Lowland_Kid (Marjolijn)

:)

CheyenneWindRoper
05-31-2001, 11:19 PM
My guess is November 20th and Ron guesses November 27th.

I have 5 things so far (I will probably be able to come up with more) to put into the pool for the winner. I will be happy to collect the Garth goodies people want to donate and send them to the winner....so who all wants to donate...and what?

My donation will include an unusual neon un-used Garth wristband, an un-opened Garth pop-up card, an un-opened Garth video, a Garth clock and an un-worn Garth T-Shirt. If you want to donate to the pool you can write me here on this thread or e-mail me and I will post your item for you ~ as an anonymous doner.

Mary Liz

Cheryl
05-31-2001, 11:33 PM
This sounds like fun! I'm not sure I have anything unusual/new/un-worn/un-opened to throw into the winner's circle, but I'll see if I can come up with anything. Anyway, my guess.....

October 23. :)

Chief
05-31-2001, 11:41 PM
August 3rd - SweetGBFan

October 23rd - Cheryl

November 20th - CheyenneWindRoper
November 27th - Ron

Garthmedic
06-01-2001, 12:44 AM
I get no credit for this? Sheesh! :rolleyes:

My guess: September 18th.

--spud--:)

CheyenneWindRoper
06-01-2001, 12:47 AM
And.........Do we get your picture to throw into the pool of gifts for the winner? That will make everyone jump on board here with a guess, I am positive!!! :D

Mary Liz

Chief
06-01-2001, 12:49 AM
(sorry spud!)

Ladies and Gentlemen...

This Pool competition came from one PG, and let us welcome Mr Spud... :)

and now for our update.

August 3rd - SweetGBFan

September 18th - Spud

October 23rd - Cheryl

November 27th - Ron

Garthmedic
06-01-2001, 12:49 AM
IF I am right.. Then I will Do it. I promise!

CheyenneWindRoper
06-01-2001, 12:53 AM
No Fair Spud! :rolleyes: You can't only give your picture if you win! :p

You offered, we are taking you up on it! So fork over buddy! ;)

Mary Liz

Garthmedic
06-01-2001, 12:58 AM
You can't only give your picture if you win!

I can't? Hmmm.. Is it REALLY that good of prize?

Chief
06-01-2001, 01:00 AM
humm... i wont mind take a peek though.. :)

so anyway.. it will be benefitting us all

(Mary Liz, time to email GBM to ask garth to release on Sept 18th :) i am sure Garth will help out)

hehee

CheyenneWindRoper
06-01-2001, 01:02 AM
Hmmm.. Is it REALLY that good of prize?

YES!!!

;)
Mary Liz

Garthmedic
06-01-2001, 01:06 AM
Who would want a picture of an average person?

CheyenneWindRoper
06-01-2001, 01:17 AM
But to answer your question.....

Me and all the other women at PG!!!:p

Mary Liz

GBsgirl
06-01-2001, 07:51 AM
I'll pick November 27th, the day after my birthday....would make a nice belated birthday present. :)

Pammy

majmom
06-01-2001, 01:06 PM
I am in for November 6, 2001 - and I should have a few small things to contribute to the "prize patrol" ;)

Kerry

loreli
06-01-2001, 01:32 PM
i want september 7th

lori

Teach
06-01-2001, 02:15 PM
That is my pick and I am sticking to it. I know GB thinks the number 13 is unlucky.

shelde2003
06-01-2001, 03:02 PM
my prediction date for the new album is Feb 28. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! :p hey what do we get if we win. and can we post another guess if we change our minds? :D just asking?
me

Lowland_Kid
06-01-2001, 03:22 PM
Spud, stop fishing for compliments!! ;)

I only want to win your picture because I am terribly curious. That's all, honestly! *whistling innocently*

Marjolijn

madam divine1
06-01-2001, 04:13 PM
ok, even though I was hoping for an earlier date as I'm sure quite a few of you felt the same but I guess I must leave the land of "fantasy" and join the land of "reality" with that said I pick...............

November 17th, 2001

Mm. Divine

aka Tina :D

Chief
06-01-2001, 06:15 PM
August 3rd - SweetGBFan

September 7th - Loreli (Lori)
September 18th - Spud

October 23rd - Cheryl

November 6th - majmom (Kerry)
November 13th - Teach
November 17th - madam divine1 (Tina)
November 27th - Ron, GBsgirl (Pammy)

February 28th - shelde2003 :eek: :rolleyes:

CheyenneWindRoper
06-01-2001, 06:29 PM
Can two people have the same day? If so, how do we divy up the goodies?

Mary Liz

Chief
06-01-2001, 06:49 PM
Mary Liz,

I'm not the rule setter, and certainly not a real player here as I don't know what i can pool in for the game. Beside, who would want to ship heavy tonnes of prizes all the way to NZ which would cost heaps.

Anyway, i think a split of the prizes would only be fair to the "same date people".

Might have to ask Spud (manager of the game) or Jason (thread starter)

As i'm just a lil'peep doing the pool record (voluntarily)..

Seeing that my nick fit in such situation. The Chief will record all your nominations. :)

Brits
06-01-2001, 07:14 PM
Put me down for November 27th as well :)

Hazel

JulieLvsGB
06-01-2001, 07:18 PM
September 25

Julie

Chris Gaines
06-01-2001, 07:25 PM
RULES UPDATE..

You can NOT vote for more than ONE DATE..

If you reply and post a different date.. it is your new CHOICE... the other date will get discarded.

:p

As for other people picking the same date.. that's fine...

I think we'll hold a tie breaker.. ;)
And with that tie-breaker.. I got something in mind.. but I won't say what it is.. till that happens ..

hehehehe

Jason

Vanessa
06-01-2001, 08:07 PM
November 24th :)

Vanessa :)

Lost 'n' Garth
06-01-2001, 09:24 PM
So if there is a tie..'cause people pick the same date..does that mean we cut Spud's picture in half??? (lower and upper half..Hum??):eek:

Cheri :)

Garthmedic
06-01-2001, 09:28 PM
Not such a bad idea..

CheyenneWindRoper
06-01-2001, 09:36 PM
Ohhh Noooooooooooo!

Mary Liz

Chief
06-01-2001, 11:35 PM
August 3rd - SweetGBFan

September 18th - Spud
September 25th - JulieLvsGB (Julie)

October 23rd - Cheryl

November 13th - Teach
November 24th - Vanessa
November 27th - Ron, GBsgirl (Pammy), Brits (Hazel)

February 28th - shelde2003 :eek: :rolleyes:

Chief
06-01-2001, 11:40 PM
lower and upper half..Hum??

how about cut them into pieces and form a jiwsaw. :)

that will be fun, challenging and keep your anticipation up the whole time. :) LOL

Lost 'n' Garth
06-01-2001, 11:55 PM
The only thing with a jigsaw puzzle is....
....that I tend to cheat.... ;)

I make pieces fit, where they don't belong...

"Let's see this square end goes with this rounded piece"...

Spud could end up quite contorted..:p

Chief
06-02-2001, 12:31 AM
hehehee..

Cheri.

think of that as your masterpiece in art.. a creative/imaginative art.. only highly skilled person will see the art.. :)

much like picasso.

MelMalovesGB4eva
06-02-2001, 12:54 AM
I'll say October 30.:)

Lisa

CheyenneWindRoper
06-02-2001, 10:53 AM
think of that as your masterpiece in art.. a creative/imaginative art.. only highly skilled person will see the art..

I love your attitude & positive perspective towards things Kel! :D

Cheri~ hee hee :p, I have a tendency to try and make pieces that don't belong, fit in where I want them to go too! I think Garth does too ~ don't cha love that about him?!!!

Have you got your picture for the Prize Pool ready to go Spud? Whooo Hooo I sure hope I win, I want that picture! Do you guys think... a gold frame, an easel to hold it, candles next to and a spot light on... Spuds picture would be a wee bit overboard? ;) :p

We know that Kerry & I (& maybe Jason) have things for the Prize Pool ~ who else is going to donate? (Kerry that is so sweet of you to be the first one to volunteer a gift for the prizes!!! :D) It can be anything...a magazine, a Garth picture, anything at all symbolic of Garth, it doesn't have to be something new or unused either. Kerry what is it that you are going to add to the pool? I will also add a copy of the original 1989 "The Barn" contract and pictures of Garth playing there!

Recap of Prizes:
Neon Garth wrist band ~ Mary Liz
Garth pop-up card ~ Mary Liz
Garth T-Shirt ~ Mary Liz
Garth Wall Clock ~ Mary Liz
Garth Video ~ Mary Liz
Copy of The Barn Contract with pictures ~ Mary Liz
?????????????? ~ Kerry
?????????????? ~ ?Jason?
Picture of Spud ~ Spud
(Yes, Spud, you gotta come through & give us your picture!!! ;) You promised! And...whoever wins has to promise NOT to post the picture, as Spud obviously is a very private kinda guy when it comes to showing his picture around!)

Okay PGers, this is a bit lop-sided as far as donations are concerned, so who else is going to be stepping up to the plate? We need some more prizes...anything at all will do and be appreciated! How can it be a "pool" if only a couple of people donate prizes? Come on now people, you have to have something Garthy you can share with your GarthBuddies here! I sure hope this is NOT the end of the prize list!

E-mail me for my address to mail your prizes in. I will collect and keep all the donations in a safe place and see to it that they are mailed out as soon as the contest is over. If there are multiple winners, I will fairly divide the prizes and get them out to each person. To avoid any hurt feelings I will make sure that you do not get back the prize you donated, but will be the one to decide what goes out to the multiple winners. Do not ask me for any specific item in the Prize Package, if you are one of multiple winners, as I shall not be influence to favor one person over another.:)

Kel, I definitely think you should guess a date! I personally will see to it that IF you are THE WINNER that the prizes get sent to you...and will take care to make sure they get sent as "a gift" with NO import taxes due! Brian, the same applies if you guess and are THE WINNER, or anyone else outside of the United States. I will gladly take care of careful packaging & any postage.

Mary Liz

PS To The Winner ~
Don't expect an armored car, roses and balloons along with national TV coverage when you receive The Prize Pool. I am capable of a lot of things, but that is one thing I cannot manage! LOL

Chief
06-02-2001, 11:50 AM
August 3rd - SweetGBFan
August 23rd - Chief

September 18th - Spud

October 23rd - Cheryl
October 30th - MelMalovesGB4eva (Lisa)

November 13th - Teach
November 24th - Vanessa

February 28th - shelde2003

CheyenneWindRoper
06-02-2001, 12:37 PM
August 23rd - Chief

:cool: Very Cool! :cool:

Mary Liz

Lowland_Kid
06-02-2001, 04:08 PM
I think I need to win this pool! Only because I have nothing that I could send in for the Prize Pool... :( Sorry about that.

Marjolijn

Chris Gaines
06-03-2001, 02:58 PM
okay here it is....

LOL

NOVEMBER 20th

(remember guys/gals.. CDs are released on Tuesdays.. ya pick any other day of the week.. you'll automatically be wrong) ;)

;)

Jason

Chris Gaines
06-03-2001, 04:29 PM
Everyone that is wanting to donate "Prizes" need to announce them here on/before JUNE 30th, 2001

This being so that the Prizes and the Submission dates.. are all finished at the end of June.

It won't be much a "POOL" if only 2 people are willing to give out prizes.. so come on people now... share with your brother ;)

Ideas for prizes don't have to be MAJOR GARTH things.. Taco Bell Bucks... M&Ms ... and what not is kewl too!! :)

heheheh

Jason

CheyenneWindRoper
06-03-2001, 04:49 PM
Come on now people...there are a lot of things that you can add to the "prize pool" otherwise it is not a pool! Nobody is expected to give up a cherished Garth momento, or go out and spend more than a couple of bucks ~ just share in the fun by adding something to the prize package. If you are the winner(s), wouldn't you have a lot more fun opening a box with tons of "Garthy" things in it?

Hey Jason, you stole my Taco Bell Buck and M&M idea! :p How about a baseball, a magazine (that you have a duplicate of) with a Garth picture in it, or a map of Oklahoma or Tennessee, or perhaps you are artistic/creative and can make something? A gift certificate for a mint chocolate chip ice cream cone from Baskin Robbins, a Navigator hot wheels car, a toothbrush, a doll size cowboy hat...there are literally tons of things I bet you all can come up with if you put your mind to it. You guys are clever you can think of neat things. So how about it???

Mary Liz

Lowland_Kid
06-03-2001, 05:13 PM
Okay, I got you Jason and Mary-Liz! Thanks for explaning. :)

I will donate something "home-made", but I can't tell you what yet, because I don't know yet. I will try to be a bit creative/artistic. (just don't expect too much ;) )

Marjolijn

CheyenneWindRoper
06-03-2001, 05:30 PM
That's the attitude!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Mary Liz

Lowell Miller
06-03-2001, 05:53 PM
I'll say Nov. 6th too....:D

Paula
06-03-2001, 07:30 PM
I'll go with 12/4 since I was looking for a "7" connection and 1+2+4=7.

I'll go search through my Garthgoodies and come up with a prize for the pool before the end of the month.:)

Paula

Chief
06-03-2001, 10:40 PM
August 3rd - SweetGBFan
August 23rd - Chief

September 18th - Spud

October 23rd - Cheryl

November 6th - majmom (Kerry), Lowell Miller
November 13th - Teach
November 20th - CheyenneWindRoper, Chris Gaines (Jason)
November 24th - Vanessa

December 4th - Paula

Chief
06-03-2001, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by Chris Gaines
(remember guys/gals.. CDs are released on Tuesdays.. ya pick any other day of the week.. you'll automatically be wrong) ;)
Jason

OKAY jason. sorry that "we" picked the wrong date/day for the cd release date..

i for one DOESNT know that detail as when the time for US to release CD.... and now you pre-notified us that a lot of us do not fall in to the "TUESDAY" standard-cd-released-date.. that's kind of "rude" and bogged us all down..

makes me wonder why we bother to play this pool now...

you dont ruin a game by telling people that they ARE already lose before the game concluded.

that isnt fair.

and since you knew so much about as to when the day a new CD will normally be release, i saw that isnt fair, as you have information that only available exclusively to you and not to majority of the candidates here. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Chris Gaines
06-03-2001, 10:55 PM
Kel,

I said that cause you can change your answers. ;)

Until June 30th.. that is the last day that answers can be changed.. it was to HELP YOU.. not HURT YOU ;)

Jason

Chris Gaines
06-03-2001, 10:56 PM
As for the CD release.. I'll know one month in advance.. nothing more earlier or later.. so my guess.. was just that .. a guess. :)

I dunno any more then you do at this point.

Jason

Anonymous77
06-04-2001, 12:12 AM
Hehehe... Kel, I was mad J said that, too... Only because that means more people will be guessing on the right day now...

LM*O

hehehehe.. yes... I'm greedy... I want that pic of Spud... I'm gonna get it, if it's the last thing I do!!!

If anybody else happens to win the prize pack with me... they can have the goodies, as long as I get that picture!

Do you guys think... a gold frame, an easel to hold it, candles next to and a spot light on... Spuds picture would be a wee bit overboard?

Nope! Sounds like a plan to me... :p Already got the frame and candles all set... I just need to get a spotlight for it, and I can grab an easel from work... Then I'm good to go...

:D

Anonymous77
06-04-2001, 12:15 AM
Oh hehehehehe... I apparently have mashed potatoes for a brain, since I didn't even post my guess...

October 2nd... :D

hehehehehe... I'm gonna go try to clear these tater tots from my head now... :p

Frankie-20-100
06-04-2001, 01:03 AM
I'll say August 14th. Cause all the good dates are taken and I really don't want to wait till 2002.

France

Chief
06-04-2001, 05:22 AM
August 3rd - SweetGBFan
August 14th - Frankie-20-100 (France)
August 23rd - Chief

September 18th - Spud

October 2nd - Anonymous77 (Sam)
October 23rd - Cheryl

November 13th - Teach
November 24th - Vanessa

December 4th - Paula

note1 : You can change your selected date at anytime before June 30th. Please do mention the change in your post, the original date and the date to change to.

note 2: In the fairness of all participants, the date known for most cd releases is on Tuesday as mentioned by Jason.

note 3: As mentioned earlier, that this is a Pool-Prizes Game, and everyone should try to contribute a prize towards this game. To bring up the fair share of participation. Thank you. Prizes to donate/pool in, please seek CheyenneWindRoper.

Chief
06-04-2001, 05:25 AM
Kel,

I said that cause you can change your answers. ;)

Until June 30th.. that is the last day that answers can be changed.. it was to HELP YOU.. not HURT YOU ;)

Jason

Sorry Jason, if i sounded pissed (had a bad mood last night, and carried to today/afternoon)

Anyway, you didnt mention the possible change of date either. But since now you mentioned, i guess should be alright then.

:) (a smile for you for the apology.)

Chris Gaines
06-04-2001, 05:51 AM
Originally posted by Chris Gaines on 06-01-2001 07:25 PM
RULES UPDATE..

You can NOT vote for more than ONE DATE..

If you reply and post a different date.. it is your new CHOICE... the other date will get discarded.

As for other people picking the same date.. that's fine...

I think we'll hold a tie breaker.. ;)
And with that tie-breaker.. I got something in mind.. but I won't say what it is.. till that happens ..

hehehehe

Jason I sure did mention it Kel.. ;)

hehe

Jason

Chief
06-04-2001, 08:45 AM
oh well.. bugger me then...

things sure didn't going well for me tonight then. :p

cheers

Lowland_Kid
06-04-2001, 10:00 AM
Lowell will let the winner know what his middle name is. How about that for a prize? :)

Thanks, Lowell, you are a real sport!

Marjolijn

loreli
06-04-2001, 10:44 AM
Jason change mine to August 11 since ya are gonna be so picky..hehehe

I'll throw on a Garth mug..lmao and something else dunno what yet ;)

Lori

Chief
06-04-2001, 01:30 PM
August 3rd - SweetGBFan
August 11th - Loreli (Lori) :)CHANGED
August 23rd - Chief

September 18th - Spud

October 23rd - Cheryl

November 13th - Teach
November 24th - Vanessa

December 4th - Paula

note1 : You can change your selected date at anytime before June 30th. Please do mention the change in your post, the original date and the date to change to.

note 2: In the fairness of all participants, the date known for most cd releases is on Tuesday as mentioned by Jason.

note 3: As mentioned earlier, that this is a Pool-Prizes Game, and everyone should try to contribute a prize towards this game. To bring up the fair share of participation. Thank you. Prizes to donate/pool in, please seek CheyenneWindRoper.

Chris Gaines
06-04-2001, 01:43 PM
Kel buddie....

Anyone ever tell ya you make a GREAT Scoreboard keeper? :D

thanks pal for what ya doing to help keep the dates with the names all correctly :)

Jason

CheyenneWindRoper
06-04-2001, 02:46 PM
Garth T-Shirt ~ Mary Liz
Garth Video ~ Mary Liz
??????? ~ Kerry
??????? ~ ?Jason?
Picture of Spud ~ Spud
Homemade Artsy Crafty/Creative gift ~ Marjolijn
A "Garth goodie" (yet to be announced) ~ Paula
A Garth Mug & ??????? ~ Lori

Thanks people! Keep 'em coming!:D

Mary Liz

theFEVER
06-04-2001, 03:03 PM
Hey guys, put me down for November 20th also. I think the tiebreaker ought to be guessing the total number of units sold the first week. Just an idea.
Marc

Chris Gaines
06-04-2001, 03:30 PM
Mary Liz.. I already said what I would give...

;)

8x10 Glossy photo of the album cover... weeks before the CD hits the shelf ;)

as for the tie breaker.. I got a little fun planned hehehehe

<giggle>

jason

Vanessa
06-04-2001, 03:49 PM
It's funny...I don't really have a soemthing to give..but I'll try to buy or think or soemthin'!! sorry :(

Vanessa :(

CheyenneWindRoper
06-04-2001, 03:50 PM
Yes, you told me Jason, but I did not want to be so presumtuous as to post it here before you! :p Thought I would leave that honor for you! :D

As a matter of fact y'all, Jason does have a doozy of a tie breaker in mind! ;) But....We will see if it is necessary before any announcement is made on that. If you are one of multiples that has chosen the same day & that is the winning date, then the prizes for those people will be divided equally. If people guess a close date and no-one has chosen the actual release date, then we will use the tie breaker! ie ~ The release date is the 2nd of the month...no-one chooses the second but some have chosen the 1st and 3rd. Those who have picked the 2nd and the 3rd will then compete in the tie breaker for the prizes. Does this make sense to everyone?

Mary Liz

CheyenneWindRoper
06-04-2001, 03:52 PM
Vanessa ~

How about a bag of M&M's?

Mary Liz

Wendi5000
06-04-2001, 05:01 PM
He will probably hold a press conference or something announcing when the album will be released... And knowing him he will hold a press conference to announce that there will be a press conference to announce the new album release date. And since he has not said anything public, and no singles have been released or other types of promotions started, I doubt there will even be a new album any time soon.

Vanessa
06-04-2001, 05:05 PM
*LOL* very :cool: !! :) Thanks for the suggestions!! Would it be ok with you if that was my contribution to this 'pool party'?? :)

Chris Gaines
06-04-2001, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by Wendi5000
He will probably hold a press conference or something announcing when the album will be released... And knowing him he will hold a press conference to announce that there will be a press conference to announce the new album release date. And since he has not said anything public, and no singles have been released or other types of promotions started, I doubt there will even be a new album any time soon. Wendi,

not always.. XMas Album Garth didn't say when it'd be released til about hmmm a week or so before it was released. Garth has always released a single to Radio before the release of the albums :)
and you know he always has a Special surrounding it. Be it radio or TV :)

Jason

Chris Gaines
06-04-2001, 05:37 PM
Mary Liz..
I think if more then one pic the correct date.. a "Tie Breaker" should be held too to see who gets the "Best" of the goodies.. I doubt it could be broken evenly (as in perfectly) with some of the prizes that are already on the table...

We should have a 1st, a 2nd, and a 3rd place winner.

Jason

Vanessa
06-04-2001, 05:54 PM
I think that that's a very good idea Jaqosn!! I can't wait to see who wons!! :)

CheyenneWindRoper
06-04-2001, 05:57 PM
So what do all of you want?

A) 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize for the correct date &/or closest guesses? Or perhaps a 1st, 2nd & third prizes for the order in which the guesses were placed by the people who have chosen the correct release date? Or a playoff/tie breaker to see who gets to win what prize? You guys let me know and I will assemble, package & distribute according to your wishes.

B) No tie breaker if the correct date is guessed by more than one person, with me to make the prizes divisions as equal as humanly possible. Or, if no-one guesses the correct date but people have guessed a close date equal on either side of it ~ with again a division decision by me.

C) Any other suggestions?

Vanessa,
Sure a bag of M&M's can be your donation to the Prizes Pool and it is very representative of Garth! So we'll put you down to send in a bag of M&M's.

Mary Liz

Vanessa
06-04-2001, 06:09 PM
I don't know my parent'sll be with it!! how should I explain to 'em that I need to send a bag of M&M's to someone..I know only from the Internet (no offence to anyone)..I'm :confused: :(

Ya'll are like family to me..I love ya..but how do I tell my parents that..they'll think it's dumb! :(

vanessa :(

CheyenneWindRoper
06-04-2001, 06:13 PM
The truth has always worked for me Vanessa!

Mary Liz

Vanessa
06-04-2001, 06:15 PM
*lol*

good point! :D :)

Paula
06-04-2001, 07:21 PM
Vanessa,

How about sending the money to Mary Liz and she can pick up the big bag of M&M's...saves postage.

Paula

CheyenneWindRoper
06-04-2001, 07:42 PM
:D:D:D"Great minds..." Paula!:D:D:D I already e-mailed Vanessa and told her the same thing! ;)

Mary Liz

Wendi5000
06-04-2001, 08:39 PM
XMas Album Garth didn't say when it'd be released til about hmmm a week or so before it was released. Garth has always released a single to Radio before the release of the albums That's true. But he had publicity long before then, just not announcing the exact release date. Since there hasn't been any publicity (other than that generated by a store, probably for it's own profits) I doubt it will be any time soon. :)

RckyMtnGirl@hrt
06-04-2001, 09:06 PM
The Garth things I have were gifts from friends :) so I cannot part with those, but I do have a copy of the August 31, 1999, Country Weekly with the split picture of Garth/Chris that I would be happy to donate. I will also contribute some Taco Bell bucks :)

Sorry. I know it is not much, but I hope that's OK.

And I choose September 11 :)

CC

CheyenneWindRoper
06-04-2001, 09:22 PM
Pool Prizes Update

Garth T-Shirt ~ Mary Liz
Garth Video ~ Mary Liz
??????? ~ Kerry
8x10 glossy of Garth's Album cover (Pre-release!) ~ Jason
Picture of Spud ~ Spud
A "Garth goodie" (yet to be announced) ~ Paula
Bag of M&M's ~ Vanessa
8.31.99 Country Weekly w/ GB/CG ~ CC
Taco Bell Bucks ~ CC

Way to go folks, let's keep the prize pool alive...Okay, who'll throw in toothbrush(es)? Anyone else want to give a couple more Taco Bell Bucks, a hotwheel Navigator, how about a copy of a couple of pictures you have taken? Can you write a poem about Garth to donate? Or draw a picture? Do an iron on transfer on to a pillow case (for Garthy dreams of course!)? Surely someone can donate a baseball!

Mary Liz

RckyMtnGirl@hrt
06-04-2001, 09:28 PM
lol Mary Liz. You think of the coolest things. I'll see if I can find a Hot Wheels Navigator...now silly me what color does he drive? Black or dark blue? :o

CC:)

CheyenneWindRoper
06-04-2001, 09:33 PM
The Navigator is black, his Ford P/U is royal blue!

:cool: CC ~ Let us know if you'll be adding that in, okay?

Mary Liz

RckyMtnGirl@hrt
06-04-2001, 09:50 PM
Okeedoke Mary Liz and thanks! When I find one I will post it as an addition to the pool :)

CC

Chief
06-04-2001, 10:09 PM
August 3rd - SweetGBFan
August 11th - Loreli (Lori)
August 23rd - Chief

September 11th - RckyMtnGirl@hrt (CC)
September 18th - Spud

October 23rd - Cheryl

November 13th - Teach
November 20th - CheyenneWindRoper, Chris Gaines (Jason), theFEVER (Marc)
November 24th - Vanessa

December 4th - Paula

Chief
06-04-2001, 10:12 PM
Kel buddie....

Anyone ever tell ya you make a GREAT Scoreboard keeper? :D

thanks pal for what ya doing to help keep the dates with the names all correctly :)

Jason

Thanks Jason, just utilising my free time here (and i got plenty of them!!)

:) unless you can find me a job to take away my free time and making me earn bucks.. :p :)

p/s: i haven't chip in for the prize pool yet. i will have to find something local (NZ).. and i didn't have much garthy items.

Anonymous77
06-04-2001, 10:28 PM
Ok, I know I have at least one magazine that I have two copies of... It's yours (whoever wins this pool ;))... and I'm sure I can find a couple other things that I wouldn't mind parting with... if I really look hard. :p

I'll let ya know ASAP... I just got motivate my lazy butt to go thru my Garthy stuff... :p

shelde2003
06-04-2001, 11:40 PM
ok i got it (i'm serious this time). Dec.10 how's that?
I hope i didn't scare anybody off by posting that long of a date.. I think i was just kidding, but then agsain it would be kind of cool if it did happen that day. But anyway, dec 10 and "that's my final answer." I've watched too much regis lately :rolleyes: see ya'll soon

:) :) :) :) :)

Chief
06-05-2001, 04:15 AM
August 3rd - SweetGBFan
August 23rd - Chief

September 18th - Spud

October 23rd - Cheryl

November 13th - Teach
November 24th - Vanessa

December 4th - Paula
December 10th - shelde2003 :) Changed

majmom
06-05-2001, 12:27 PM
Sorry I didn't reply sooner - was away from the forums for about 5 days...

I think I have an extra copy of the "One Heart At A Time" single - and a small cardboard "flyer" used to reserve copies of the CG CD in advance at Walmart...

And I'll keep looking!

Kerry

Charles
06-05-2001, 03:00 PM
Maybe Garth is fooling us...

maybe he hasn't given a single to radio yet because he wants to do things a little differently and wait till closer to the album release date ......maybe?>

so im going to go with July 17th

Chief
06-05-2001, 11:17 PM
July 17th - Charles :eek:

August 3rd - SweetGBFan
August 23rd - Chief

September 18th - Spud

October 23rd - Cheryl

November 13th - Teach
November 24th - Vanessa

December 4th - Paula
December 10th - shelde2003 :) Changed

note 3: As mentioned earlier, that this is a Pool-Prizes Game, and everyone should try to contribute a prize towards this game. To bring up the fair share of participation. Thank you. Prizes to donate/pool in, please seek CheyenneWindRoper. [/B][/QUOTE]

CheyenneWindRoper
06-06-2001, 12:59 AM
Neon Garth Wrist Band ~ Mary Liz
Garth Pop-up Card ~ Mary Liz
Garth T-Shirt ~ Mary Liz
Garth Video ~ Mary Liz
Copy of The Barn Contract with Pictures ~ Mary Liz
Single of "One Heart At a Time" ~ Kerry
Walmart Cardboard CG Advance Order Flyer ~ Kerry
8x10 Glossy of Garth's New Album Cover(Pre-release) ~ Jason
Picture of Spud ~ Spud
A "Garth Goodie" (yet to be announced) ~ Paula
Bag of M&M's ~ Vanessa
Taco Bell Bucks ~ CC
A New Zealand Memento ~ Kel

Ok folks...who else will/can add to the prize pool? There are a lot of date guessers but not near as many prize "POOL" givers!!! (The operative word here being pool!)

Mary Liz

Garthmedic
06-06-2001, 01:15 AM
Picture of Spud ~ Spud

Let me come up with a better gift than that.

Chief
06-06-2001, 01:40 AM
Let me come up with a better gift than that.

Spud... hehehee i think a picture of you is currently the hottest "wanted" item in PG... hahahhahaaaa :)

UofM_Bob
06-06-2001, 01:42 AM
August 7th sounds about right for me.:cool:

Chief
06-06-2001, 01:47 AM
July 17th - Charles

August 3rd - SweetGBFan
August 7th - Lost 'n' Garth (Cheri), UofM_Bob :)
August 23rd - Chief

September 18th - Spud

October 23rd - Cheryl

November 13th - Teach
November 24th - Vanessa

December 4th - Paula
December 10th - shelde2003

Chris Gaines
06-06-2001, 02:04 AM
and I'll be post 100 :):)

woohooo

triple digits!! :)

Jason

Chief
06-06-2001, 03:53 AM
and I'll be post 100

woohooo

triple digits!!

Jason

Jason.. is 100 the start of the or is 101 the start???? :)

Lowland_Kid
06-06-2001, 12:14 PM
Oh, come on now, Spud, don't chicken out!

Marjolijn

CheyenneWindRoper
06-06-2001, 12:20 PM
From time to time, I will be posting for Ann aka "GarthFANtasizer" as she only has WebTV available and since the changes at PG she is no longer able to post, only read. PG is no longer WebTV compatible.:( Since I am using the "copy & paste" method, her posts will be exactly as they come to me.
Mary Liz

"The Pool"

I'm a believer, and a dreamer..
My guess is July 24th

Garth, if you're reading this, get away from the screen and get your awesome butt into that recording studio! :) xoxoxox

~Ann~ aka - Garth_FANtasizer

CheyenneWindRoper
06-06-2001, 12:28 PM
Spud... hehehee i think a picture of you is currently the hottest "wanted" item in PG... hahahhahaaaa:)

Boy is that ever an understatement! LOL ;) But, Spud I do understand if you would be more comfortable donating another prize(s) to the pool! Let me know!
Are you sure, you don't want to keep your picture as a prize? I personally, think it is the coolest thing on the list so far! ;) And............ Sami and I already have our "spots of honor" set up and ready for it! (Heeeeeey Sami, if you win ~ can I get a copy from you? hee hee) :p

Mary Liz

sasteen
06-06-2001, 09:01 PM
Okay.......here my guess

December 15th

Sorry, I don't have anything of Garths that anyone would want......or that they don't already have.
Sounds like some cool stuff though....

and I don't know Spud or what he looks like, but his picture seems to be in demand.

Shelly Pa

CheyenneWindRoper
06-06-2001, 11:00 PM
Shelly ~

How about a baseball...Or a couple of Taco Bell bucks?

Mary Liz

Chief
06-06-2001, 11:51 PM
July 17th - Charles

August 3rd - SweetGBFan
August 7th - Lost 'n' Garth (Cheri), UofM_Bob
August 23rd - Chief

September 18th - Spud

October 23rd - Cheryl

November 13th - Teach
November 24th - Vanessa

December 4th - Paula
December 15th - sasteen (Shelly Pa) :) just a day before Chief's birthday and it is on Russ's birthday!! YAY!!

CheyenneWindRoper
06-06-2001, 11:53 PM
Garth T-Shirt ~ Mary Liz
Garth Video ~ Mary Liz
Picture of Spud? or ??????? ~ Spud
Bag of M&M's ~ Vanessa
Taco Bell Bucks ~ CC
$20 Best Buy Gift Certificate ~ Kate

This is beginning to get interesting now! How about some more contributions from you guessers who haven't pooled a prize yet!

Mary Liz

vjthedj
06-07-2001, 12:17 AM
I think it will be near the holidays, close enought to make great gifts!

We are out of Tuesday's left unpicked, So I will also pick November 20th!

I will submit a Photo from the GOO Tribute for Johnny Rusell and a copy of the Recipe Card I have made for M&M Mayhem.. And it will of course be atached to 1 cup of M&M's!

Valerie (vj the dj)

Chief
06-07-2001, 12:24 AM
Mary Liz,

do i have to send my stuff to a "central" place for the pool?..... please advice me :)

CheyenneWindRoper
06-07-2001, 12:30 AM
Hi Kel ~

I am collecting all the prizes and they will be mailed out to the winner(s) the day the new album hits the shelves! E-mail me and I will send you my address.

Mary Liz

Chief
06-07-2001, 12:57 AM
Mary Liz,

my email is at my signature. :) click on it. ehhehehee

Chief
06-07-2001, 11:03 AM
July 17th - Charles

August 3rd - SweetGBFan
August 7th - Lost 'n' Garth (Cheri), UofM_Bob
August 23rd - Chief

September 18th - Spud

October 23rd - Cheryl
October 30th - MelMalovesGB4eva (Lisa), TroylzGal (JoAnn) :)

November 13th - Teach
November 20th - CheyenneWindRoper, Chris Gaines (Jason), theFEVER (Marc), vjthedj (Valerie) :)
November 24th - Vanessa

December 4th - Paula
December 15th - sasteen (Shelly Pa)

Cheryl
06-07-2001, 11:22 AM
Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to this...I finally have a few things to toss in the pool:

An extra copy I have of the Hungry Years, a 8 x 10 photo I made from the cover of George mag - with all those annoying words typed over his pic magically removed...it turned out really cool, and $5 Taco Bell bucks. :)

Mary Liz....please send me your addy. :)

CheyenneWindRoper
06-07-2001, 12:19 PM
Garth T-Shirt ~ Mary Liz
Garth Video ~ Mary Liz
Bag of M&M's ~ Vanessa
Taco Bell Bucks ~ CC
GOO (3/22/01) Picture of Garth ~ Val
Mayhem Recipe Card w/ M& M's ~ Val
"The Hungry Years" ~ Cheryl
8X10 "clean" Copy of "George" Mag Pic of Garth ~ Cheryl
$5 Taco Bell Bucks ~ Cheryl

WhooHooo!!! Is this getting to be a great list of goodies, or what? Alright people! Way to go! Who else can contribute to make this pool extra special and even more interesting??????? I have already posted quite a few suggestions for those of you who don't have any idea what you could contribute. If you need more ideas, then just e-mail me! THANKS SO MUCH TO THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE ALREADY OFFERED A PRIZE!! You guys are a Class Act for sure!

Mary Liz

loreli
06-07-2001, 03:11 PM
i think i'll go ebay shopping for a prize..lol anyone seen anything interesting?

what do you think of the idea of adding a dollar to the prize packages we send to mary liz to donate to taf?

lori

CheyenneWindRoper
06-07-2001, 03:42 PM
What a great idea!:D This is a fabulous way for us to thank Garth for the new music! I can not think of a more appropriate way of giving back to Garth, for what he is giving to us! Wow! I am ashamed I didn't think of this! :o You are certainly something very special Lori!

I will keep a separate list of donations. And because, I realize there is a variety of levels that we are able to donate at....I will list only the donor names and the total. Some will be able to swing a dollar, others will be able to put in a little more. We can do this! It only means that we give up just one soda or one cup of coffee. I will NOT be listing the amount of each individual contribution so you may feel comfortable with any amount you feel is appropriate and within your means. Please e-mail your donation amount to me so we can see this number start to soar!:)

Again, Lori ~ You are too much girl - YOU ROCK! :D

Touch 'Em All Foundation Donations

Contributors

Total Amount $0.00

Okay PGers, let's make this work too. So, who of you wants to "Pay It Forward" and Thank Garth for the new music he is putting into our lives? For privacy sake in regards to the individual amounts being given, I will wait to put any names or a total amount til I have at least 5 donations.

Mary Liz

Chris Gaines
06-07-2001, 04:01 PM
1 copy of the
"Wild Horses Radio Special" CD
With cover art :D

72 Minutes of Garth talking and singing :)

-Jason

Lowell Miller
06-07-2001, 04:56 PM
What to give??? Hmmm? All my Garth stuff is back home. How about a Brooklyn tee shirt because Garth ain't ever coming to Brooklyn. :eek:

sasteen
06-07-2001, 05:15 PM
Mary Liz,

Sorry, I have nothing.

Not an extra CD, picture, baseball, hat.....nothing.
I have never met Garth so I don't have anything that he actually signed.
I only have my own memories......ticket stubs, pics and t shirt......sorry.

If I had something I knew someone might want.....I would surely contribute too. I think you guys that are contributing are great.

Shelly Pa

CheyenneWindRoper
06-07-2001, 05:34 PM
That's okay Shelly! :) Good luck on your guess, if you win, you'll have lots of Garthy things! :D

Mary Liz

Garthmedic
06-07-2001, 07:36 PM
Mary Liz-

PM me an address where I can mail you a $25.00 money order for TEA foundation. :)

Chief
06-07-2001, 08:09 PM
1 copy of the "Wild Horses Radio Special" CD
With cover art :D

I SO WANTED THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *MUST WIN!!!* :D :)

CheyenneWindRoper
06-07-2001, 08:34 PM
A post for Ann

I will donate a Tyler England "Highways and Dance Halls" CD to the
pool.

I'll also be happy to contribute to the TEA fund.
Way to go Lori! What a great idea!

~Ann~ aka - Garth_FANtasizer

CheyenneWindRoper
06-07-2001, 08:47 PM
Garth T-Shirt ~ Mary Liz
Garth Video ~ Mary Liz
Bag of M&M's ~ Vanessa
Taco Bell Bucks ~ CC
Brooklyn T-Shirt ~ Lowell
"Wild Horses" Radio Special CD w/ Cover Art ~ Jason
"Highways and Dance Halls" CD by Tyler England ~ Ann

Keep 'em rollin in folks! You guys are doing terrific! So far we have a 50% donation ratio. We have 30 people who have guessed a date and 15 who are donating prizes! WhoooHooo :D:D:D

Mary Liz

loreli
06-07-2001, 10:05 PM
OH I have a 7's keychain!! LOL

Add that too Mary Liz :)

I'm still looking at ebay. Any ideas Sam? lol

Lori

nelty
06-07-2001, 10:44 PM
Well....

Lori talked me into this..... Put me down for Aug 10. :) Like I'm going to win... :rolleyes: not in a million YEARS.

Nelly

CheyenneWindRoper
06-07-2001, 11:22 PM
....We now have our first TEA donation promises! :)

Contributors

Lori
Kate
Spud
Ann
Paula
Mary Liz

Total Amount $220.00

Very cool!

I will see to it that the check(s) get mailed to Touch 'Em All on the same day Garth's new album comes out. I will be including a card with each person's name who has sent in a donation. I will send a copy to GBM & Garth's public relations manager, this way we know for sure that Garth will hear that the donation was made to say THANKS to him for the new music by helping the kids for whom he has worked so hard! If the amount gets large enough, then I will personally drive to Denver and hand the check to Bo myself.

You guys are awesome! You are "paying it forward" for sure ~ God Bless you!
Mary Liz

Anonymous77
06-08-2001, 01:27 AM
Ok, first things first... Mary Liz... I dunno... if I actually get the pic of Spud, I doubt I'd want to share that. It'd have too much sentimental value... I guess I'll have to get back to you on that one...

And Lori... I have no good ideas for what good stuff from eBay... I see you chipped in the mug already... I was considering mine, but since you added yours, I think I might keep mine (of course, I'll never use it... :p)

And as far as adding to the pool... I WILL have something to add... just not quite sure what it is yet. Hehehehe... If it comes down to I can't figure out what to send, I'll be getting a money order as well... Maybe I'll even get two... one for the winnner, and one for TEA!!!

Hmmmmmmmmmmm... *Sam thinks*

PG forums ignite in flames!!! Spud!!! Get over here QUICK!!! The whole place is going down... Sam was thinking again!!!

Chief
06-08-2001, 02:03 AM
*Kel rushes in to save all the paperworks and pool info...*

Aww Sam.. take your thinking somewhere safe, and is fireproof... this room wasn't built for the enormous heat generated from the way you are thinking... :)

*runs* :p

SweetGBFan
06-08-2001, 05:27 AM
change me to the Aug.7th date. I forgot about the Tuesday thing. Close enough to my birthday.

Chief
06-08-2001, 06:05 AM
July 17th - Charles

August 7th - Lost 'n' Garth (Cheri), UofM_Bob, SweetGBFan :)
August 10th - Nelty (Nelly) :)
August 23rd - Chief

September 18th - Spud

October 23rd - Cheryl

November 13th - Teach
November 20th - CheyenneWindRoper, Chris Gaines (Jason), theFEVER (Marc), vjthedj (Valerie)
November 24th - Vanessa

December 4th - Paula

Chief
06-08-2001, 02:15 PM
July 17th - Charles
July 24th - GarthFANtasizer (Ann) :)

August 7th - Lost 'n' Garth (Cheri), UofM_Bob, SweetGBFan :)
August 10th - Nelty (Nelly) :)
August 23rd - Chief

September 18th - Spud

October 23rd - Cheryl

November 13th - Teach
November 20th - CheyenneWindRoper, Chris Gaines (Jason), theFEVER (Marc), vjthedj (Valerie)
November 24th - Vanessa

December 4th - Paula

GBShameless
06-08-2001, 02:47 PM
POLL

I would like to choose "October 14".

I know I have something that I can add to the prize pool, I'll let you know.

Robin :) :)

GBShameless
06-08-2001, 03:12 PM
DUH!

I didn't even look on the calendar to see when that day was. I need to change mine from October 14 to October 16th.

Thanks

Robin :) :)

Anonymous77
06-08-2001, 10:40 PM
Kel... you mean to tell me that these forums are NOT behind a "firewall"????????

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... :confused: I'm sorry... I'll be back, but I have to think about this, and I don't want to set the place in flames again, so I'll be back after I'm done thinking.

LOL.

nelty
06-09-2001, 11:46 AM
After thinking....

Aug, Sept and Oct is way too soon, especially with the marketing and promotion for the album. Garth probably release a single in October and the album in Nov.

I agree with Nov 23, 2001 that Garth would try to put out an album then. The fact that Nov 6 is too early of the month and Garth's a little sensitive with the number 13. Nov 23, sounds like a good date. AND it's close to Christmas day too.

But what do I know. I was just thinking...

Nelly

nelty
06-09-2001, 12:31 PM
I MEANT Nov 20... not the 23rd.... sheesh... :rolleyes:

Nelly

Chief
06-09-2001, 01:58 PM
July 17th - Charles
July 24th - GarthFANtasizer (Ann)

August 7th - Lost 'n' Garth (Cheri), UofM_Bob, SweetGBFan
August 23rd - Chief

September 18th - Spud

October 16th - Lowland_Kid (Marjolijn), GBShameless (Robin) :)
October 23rd - Cheryl
October 30th - MelMalovesGB4eva (Lisa), TroylzGal (JoAnn)

November 13th - Teach
November 20th - CheyenneWindRoper, Chris Gaines (Jason), theFEVER (Marc), vjthedj (Valerie), Nelty (Nelly) :)
November 24th - Vanessa

December 4th - Paula

note 3: As mentioned earlier, that this is a Pool-Prizes Game, and everyone should try to contribute a prize towards this game. To bring up the fair share of participation. Thank you. Prizes to donate/pool in, please seek CheyenneWindRoper (http://www.planetgarth.com/forums/private.php?s=&action=newmessage&userid=3726) (click to PM).

Lost 'n' Garth
06-09-2001, 07:23 PM
OK guys...

I wasn't sure what to add to the "POOL" but I figured I better add something...... spent the week trying to figure out what...

My autographed Padres Jersey??? ..Umm??.. no..:p
Sorry but that would have to be pulled from my cold dead hands..love ya but..ya know!! LOL

SO...I decided on some stuff to add to the pool...I will contribute a copy of "The Believer Magazine" and a postcard from Yukon,Oklahoma that has a picture of "Garth Brooks Blvd" and the water tower that says "Home of Garth Brooks".. Got it from Yukon during a visit there last summer.

Not much but hope it helps with the pool!!

I would also like to make a contribution to TEA!!
Mary Liz..I will contact you about that!!

no1cowgirl
06-09-2001, 07:30 PM
November 25th

I'll throw in copies of the pics from "An Evening Of Stars And Fireworks"--the Touch 'Em All Baseball game here in Denver last year. :)

Krista

CheyenneWindRoper
06-10-2001, 09:32 PM
Garth T-Shirt ~ Mary Liz
Garth Video ~ Mary Liz
Bag of M&M's ~ Vanessa
Taco Bell Bucks ~ CC
"Sevens" Keychain ~ Lori
??????? ~ Sami
One GB/CG promo poster ~ Robin
One Double live promo poster ~ Robin
One Sevens promo poster ~ Robin
Believer Magazine & Yukon Postcard ~ Cheri
Pics from"Eve of Stars & Baseball"/TEA Denver Game ~ Krista

Sorry I haven't updated for a couple of days, I have been in Denver (yay :) Avalanche!!!) celebrating my son's birthday with him!

Keep those prizes rolling in people, one/some of you are going to be very happy! This is tremendous the way you guys are pulling together to make a great pool, I am so proud to be a PGer!

Mary Liz

PS Cheri my e-mail add is in my profile! :)

Vanessa
06-10-2001, 10:34 PM
I'd like to revoke my 'gift' in theis pool because right now, I've got just about no money and my parents are stuggling a little as well. Wr're trying to save money for vaction. I'm sorry abou this. I'd like to keep my date though,is that ok? Sorry again. :(I hope that ya'll understand :)

Vanessa :(

GBsMydance
06-10-2001, 10:39 PM
I choose October 9th....

Let me see what I can come up with for the prize fund...
I will think of something.. :)

Got it.. please add to the growing list..
Press kit picture dated 1989..
and a press kit cover signed from No Fences...please email me and tell me where to send it...

Anonymous77
06-10-2001, 11:17 PM
Ok, as it stands right now... I have duplicate copies of 4 different magazines featuring our man. I am also willing to make a copy (on CD) of Garth's "rare" songs... Stuff like "Keep Your Hands To Yourself", "New York State of Mind (with Billy Joel from Central Park)", "American Pie", "Wild Horses 2000", "When You Come Back To Me Again", etc, etc... including many other songs that he does that you can't buy on CD (to fill it up --- about 80 minutes of "Rare Garth" :D).

loreli
06-11-2001, 01:33 PM
add a 7's keychain mary liz..lol

lori

CheyenneWindRoper
06-11-2001, 02:20 PM
I already did Lori~ :p (Unless you mean another one?)

It is seventh from the bottom of the list.;) Maybe I need to donate my glasses to ya! :eek: But, don't think you'd look good in these "coke bottle bottoms"! :rolleyes: LOL :D

Thanks Lori, you're a living doll & a real GarthAngel!

Mary Liz

loreli
06-11-2001, 10:16 PM
OOPS Mary Liz :o

I have glasses...somewhere..lol ;)

Lori

CheyenneWindRoper
06-11-2001, 10:59 PM
Garth T-Shirt ~ Mary Liz
Garth Video ~ Mary Liz
Copy of "The Barn" Contract with Pictures ~ Mary Liz
A Garth Mug ~ Lori
Taco Bell Bucks ~ CC
8X10 "Clean" Copy of "George" Mag Pic of Garth ~ Cheryl
"Sevens" Keychain ~ Lori
4 Magazines w/ Garth Features ~ Sami
80 minute "Rare Garth" CD ~ Sami
One "GB/CG" Promo Poster ~ Robin
One "Double Live" Promo Poster ~ Robin
One "Sevens" Promo Poster ~ Robin
Believer Magazine ~ Cheri
Yukon Postcard w/ Garthy Water Tower & GB Blvd ~ Cheri
1989 Press Kit Picture ~ Pam
Press Kit Cover, Signed, "No Fences" ~ Pam

Wowie you people are abso*freakin'*lutely too much! This is a great Prize Pool! Just look at what we can do when we put our minds to it! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You to each and everyone who is donating and helping to make this such fun & so successful!

Since Vanessa had to back out on her donation, anyone want to contribute a bag of M&M's to "sweeten the pot"??? Sorry about the pun, I just couldn't resist! :p I will be happy to pick them up if you e-mail me and tell me what amount you want to get, I can save you the postage that way! :) Going once..............any takers on being the M&M donor?

Mary Liz

Lowland_Kid
06-12-2001, 09:02 AM
Wow, this Prize Pool is looking VERY GOOD!

*keeping her fingers crossed* I would sure LOVE to win it! ;)

That way, in case of another Pool in the distant future (I wouldn't be able to part with any of it in the near future ;)), I could donate some Garth Goodies too! :D

I would love to donate something for TEA, but as I have seen with the Tribute Book, it is not all that easy so send money from the UK to the US (or Canada). It actually costs me quite some money!
Instead, I will give my donation to the charity that I am working for (Queen Elizabeth Foundation for Disabled People) :).

Marjolijn

sasteen
06-12-2001, 12:11 PM
Does the winner get ALL that stuff in the Prize Pool, or are there several winners?

*gasp*

Shelly Pa

CheyenneWindRoper
06-12-2001, 12:47 PM
Shelly ~

It depends on which day the album hits the stores. If it is a day with multiple guesses, then the prizes will be divyed up between those that chose that particular day. If one person only has guessed the correct day...then they get the whole kit and caboodle! If no-one guess the correct date then the person(s) who are closest get the pool of prizes.

We might use a tie breaker too, Jason has an idea about that and he will come on and tell you about it, if it becomes necessary.

Hope this helps.

Mary Liz

Chris Gaines
06-12-2001, 01:45 PM
Tie-breaker will be FUN yet challenging hehe

that's all I'm saying :p

Either way.. I'm gonna use the tie-breaker for something.. if Mary Liz don't use it.. I'll use it for a "added prize" to the one that gets it right. ;)

Jason

sasteen
06-12-2001, 05:30 PM
Wow, thats wonderful.

Thanks MaryLiz

Shelly Pa

Teach
06-12-2001, 05:54 PM
I will contribute the M&M's if you email me what I have to do, Mary Liz. My email addy is in my profile. :D

Teach

Chris Gaines
06-12-2001, 05:56 PM
email addresses are not in profiles no more..
you have to use the arghhhhhhhhh "PG System" to send mail.

;)

Jason

CheyenneWindRoper
06-13-2001, 11:36 AM
Garth T-Shirt ~ Mary Liz
Garth Video ~ Mary Liz
A Garth Mug ~ Lori
Taco Bell Bucks ~ CC
"Sevens" Keychain ~ Lori
M & M's ~ Teach

Thanks Teach for "Sweetenin' the pot!" You're a trooper!:)

Okay ppl we need something baseball! Doesn't necessarily have to be Mets or Padres related, but that would be nice. ;) And, hasn't anyone else got a Garth picture they'd like to add? How about an article on the fire where Garth rescued the people? A Matchbox blue Ford P/U or black Navigator? A cowboy hat? (Doll size, of course to cut expensis.) How about something with a Blue Rose? Let's keep this going....remember....YOU MIGHT BE THE WINNER!!!:D

Mary Liz

CheyenneWindRoper
06-13-2001, 11:50 AM
Contributors

Lori
Kate
Spud
Ann
Paula
Mary Liz
Paula
Cheri
Pam

Total Amount $240.00

It appears not many of you wish to express your appreciation to Garth for the new album by helping his charity! :( :p
I am sure that everyone can spare at least one dollar (or two???) to show your thanks....remember, what ever you send to TEA IS tax deductible!!! :D Come on now PGers let's do this right and let Garth know how grateful we are!!!:D Let's knock his socks off and show him we can be every bit as giving and generous as he is! Let's let him know how very much we love & support him!

WE CAN DO THIS! I BELIEVE!!!

Mary Liz

nelty
06-13-2001, 12:25 PM
Mary Liz

Don't think I'm mean or anything....

I donate to TAF offen and there's a HUGE donation that will be on its way to TAF from the TB book, which I helped make it such a huge donation. It's a pretty ok size donation. I'll post it when I have the final amount

I give my garth stuff away all the time... ;) To date I've given away 4 CG full size cardboard promo poster, 1 Garth DL promo poster (this one is HUGE), CG Promo CD Stand, photos of Garth, 3 Garth CDs... and counting..

That's why I'm not feeling guilty NOT contributing... lol

Nelly

CheyenneWindRoper
06-13-2001, 12:29 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again.....

Nelly, You Rock!

Mary Liz

nelty
06-13-2001, 01:08 PM
Thanks Mary Liz.. but I think that's for Garth...

I'm no where near "you rock". ;)

Nelly

CheyenneWindRoper
06-13-2001, 01:11 PM
I am NOT wrong! :p

Mary Liz

Marga
06-13-2001, 01:34 PM
I yhink that that the new album will come here for about december.
The others last ones came in those days.
So I post a day 15 agoust in the USA but in Spain th 21 december.:( Too late!!

nelty
06-13-2001, 01:40 PM
Mary Liz Ya TOO kind:)

Neely

PJ
06-13-2001, 04:24 PM
Since I just found this pool, can someone please post the updated list of dates already taken again?

Also, which album are you refering to? :-)

Thanks!

Vanessa
06-13-2001, 04:44 PM
PJ,

We're referring to Garth's new album that'll be comming out. :) I'm not sure about the updated date list..maybe someone else knows :)

Chris Gaines
06-13-2001, 04:45 PM
PJ,

You can vote for any date.. it don't have to be taken or it could be taken.. don't matter..

the prizes will be equally split among the winners if more then one has picked that date :)

Jason

PJ
06-13-2001, 04:51 PM
I assume by new album you mean the new album of original music?

Put me down for Nov. 20 please.

So Jason, since you're logged on, when will you be checking your email? ;)

Vanessa
06-13-2001, 05:10 PM
I mean the new album that Garth's been talking about for the past few months or so. :)

PJ
06-13-2001, 05:15 PM
Well, it is always possible that a new album that Garth hasn't talked about could be coming out in the future as well. ;)

Chris Gaines
06-13-2001, 07:17 PM
PJ,

I was at work..

I'm getting there! LOL

:):)

Jason

Pilgrim
06-13-2001, 08:08 PM
Seems like no one from DK has guessed at a date:eek:

Brian:confused:

Anonymous77
06-13-2001, 10:21 PM
Ok, ML.. you talked me into it... I'll send some $$$ for TEA as well... And I have one more item I thought of that I can add... it's not totally Garthy... but if you use your imagination, there's a connection... hehehehe

It's a silver charm that I got from eBay a while ago... it had more personal meaning when I got it, and I no longer use/wear it. It's a fireman's hat with the number 7 on the front (there's your Garthy connnection, folks... did ya catch it???)

Well, I figured since he sorta kinda played fireman when he rescued the kids, AND the number 7 was on the front of the helmet (I didn't know it had a 7 on it when I bid on it in eBay... :D)... I figured it's about as Garthy a connection as M&M's are... ;)

I know it's not much, but every little bit helps, right?

Anonymous77
06-13-2001, 10:25 PM
Besides... since I know I'm gonna win this CD pool anyway... I'll get to keep that little charm after all.

CheyenneWindRoper
06-14-2001, 12:33 AM
Contributors

Lori
Kate
Spud
Ann
Paula
Mary Liz
Paula
Cheri
Pam

Total Amount $240.00

CheyenneWindRoper
06-14-2001, 01:02 AM
Sorry I was updating the TEA Donations and for some reason, it posted ???? my previous post! Sometimes I hate computers! The following is the correct post, I hope! (If it re-posts my old post again, I am going to think I have aliens from the Twilight Zone living in my computer.)

Contributors

Lori
Kate
Spud
Ann
Paula
Mary Liz
Paula
Cheri
Pam
CC
Sami

Total Amount $280.00

WhoooooHooo! finally some activity to say thanks to Garth for the Music! Thank you PGers! :)

"Come on people now, smile on your brother..." Okay who else is wanting to see a smile on Garth's face by making a donation to help those precious children? Okay, I'll tell you what ~ for every person who makes a donation to TEA, I will send you an 8x10 color picture of Garth as CG...in "those :eek: tights"!!! Now, I know this is sure to put a smile on the ladies faces. For you fellas I am betting you know a gal you can pass the picture on to and then just sit back and watch the smile appear on her face.:o

Sami & Pam, Can you please e-mail or PM me with your TEA donation amounts ~ THANKS!

Mary Liz

CheyenneWindRoper
06-14-2001, 01:11 AM
Garth T-Shirt ~ Mary Liz
Garth Video ~ Mary Liz
A Garth Mug ~ Lori
Taco Bell Bucks ~ CC
"Sevens" Keychain ~ Lori
M & M's ~ Teach
Silver Fireman Hat w/#7 Charm ~ Sami

Sami, I think that is sooooo cool & very Garthy. Wow! Now I really want to win this Pool. Thank you Sami!

Everybody has had such wonderful ideas...any more??? We can be very creative if we put our minds to it can't we? You guys are awesome!

Mary Liz

Chief
06-14-2001, 04:21 AM
Please do note that, the fixture on the date change will be due in 2 weeks time. Please confirm your pool date (updated) before 30th June

July 17th - Charles

August 7th - Lost 'n' Garth (Cheri), UofM_Bob, SweetGBFan
August 23rd - Chief

September 18th - Spud

October 9th - GBsMydance :)
October 23rd - Cheryl

November 13th - Teach
November 20th - CheyenneWindRoper, Chris Gaines (Jason), theFEVER (Marc), vjthedj (Valerie), Nelty (Nelly), PJ
November 24th - Vanessa
November 25th - no1cowgirl (Krista) :)

December 4th - Paula

note 3: As mentioned earlier, that this is a Pool-Prizes Game, and everyone should try to contribute a prize towards this game. To bring up the fair share of participation. Thank you. Prizes to donate/pool in, please seek CheyenneWindRoper (http://www.planetgarth.com/forums/private.php?s=&action=newmessage&userid=3726) (click to PM).

Chief
06-14-2001, 04:24 AM
Marga, can you please confirm your pool date (for US only)...

thank you.

Marga
06-14-2001, 08:03 AM
he he he I know my mistake on typing the month.:)

The day is 15th August. ok?:)

CheyenneWindRoper
06-14-2001, 08:21 AM
Do you get the feeling that others think we might know something they don't? Hee Hee :p I think we have started something here!

Honestly people do not pick a date just because I did or Jason did....WE DO NOT KNOW ANY THING MORE THAN YOU DO!:eek: If you have a good feeling, heck go with it, irregardless of what Jason or I do or say. Again, I will say...
We are just guessing too and do not know any secrets. Shoot, I bet Garth doesn't even really know a date yet! Please note I am telling you this while you all still have some time to change your mind. Remember after June 30th your vote will be locked in and can NOT be changed.

Mary Liz

PJ
06-14-2001, 08:45 AM
I'd like to contribute a picture of the songwriters from the CD release at Tower Records at Opry Mills.

GBsMydance
06-14-2001, 09:25 AM
Mary Liz
Please add me to your list for a donation to the TEA foundation as well..
That is a great idea...I love the thought that I am a small part of those big hearts...
Please fellow nutts, when you pick your date, grab your check book and make a donation to the TEA... Doesn't have to be much, I call it feel good money...
Now if we only had a crystal ball, that pool prize fund is getting impressive..
Won't be long and Garth himself will be here incognito, because it is impressive... lol

Thanks again for the great idea!!!!

Chris Gaines
06-14-2001, 10:01 AM
Look at the lists...

Amazing... only Garth fans could give up so much for other garth fans :D

unreal :):)

Jason

CheyenneWindRoper
06-14-2001, 10:57 AM
Contributors

Lori
Kate
Spud
Ann
Mary Liz
Paula
Cheri
Pam
CC
Sami

Total Amount $325.00

Lori, Kate, Spud, Ann, Paula, Cheri, Pam, CC & Sami~
As soon as I receive your donation for TEA, (because I will then have your return address) I will mail you your CG ":eek:Tights :eek:" picture. I will not wait til the album is released to send the pic to you! So who else wants one of these most excellent pictures for doing just a small kindness and also thanking Garth at the same time?

Pam, thanks for your kind & generous gift for TEA! :D I know this is going to just thrill Garth and the kiddies. I will make sure your name is added to the card for Garth that goes with this donation. Any one else wants to see their name on a card that will get to Garth?

Mary Liz

Chris Gaines
06-14-2001, 11:03 AM
well that Tights pc does nothing for me... LOL

hahaha

Jason

CheyenneWindRoper
06-14-2001, 11:06 AM
Garth T-Shirt ~ Mary Liz
Garth Video ~ Mary Liz
A Garth Mug ~ Lori
Taco Bell Bucks ~ CC
"Sevens" Keychain ~ Lori
M & M's ~ Teach
Pic of "Tribute CD" SongWriters @ Tower Rec/OpryMills ~ PJ

Thanks PJ, that is a great donation! Way to come thru girl! :D Oh boy is this pot getting awesome! You guys are soooo :cool: cool :cool:!!! Anyone else? Let us hear from you!

Mary Liz

CheyenneWindRoper
06-14-2001, 11:11 AM
I know you have many lady friends who would sure be happy if you gave it to them! :p Hmmmmmm, maybe a neice of mine would like for you to give it to her when she comes to the US;)!!! So how about it StudMuffin, you haven't made a THANK YOU GARTH donation yet! :rolleyes: And, I know you really want your name to be on that card!:D

Mary Liz

Chris Gaines
06-14-2001, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by CheyenneWindRoper
Hmmmmmm, maybe a neice of mine would like for you to give it to her when she comes to the US;)!!! So how about it StudMuffin, you haven't made a THANK YOU GARTH donation yet! :rolleyes: And, I know you really want your name to be on that card!:D

Mary Liz oh Mary Liz... that was a cheap shot abotu the Neice :p
(*SIKE*) ;)
hehehehehe hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that is a good idea though... hmmm does she like that pic of Garth? hehehe ;)

hmmmmm and do I getta sign the card personally? LOL ;)
hehehehe

Jason

Garthmedic
06-14-2001, 09:54 PM
Mary Liz,

I too, will pass on the "tights" pic. Just something I'd rather not see. :p

Anonymous77
06-14-2001, 10:36 PM
Ok, Spud... but how about you add a tights pic of yourself... for the winner...

;)

You don't HAVE to include your face for a decent tights pic... just imagine you're a male model for Calvin Klein or something... :p

Heheheehe... dangerous mind at work... ;)

Wendi5000
06-14-2001, 11:15 PM
that there won't BE another album, because Garth forgot how to sing or something :eek: :rolleyes: :p

kristen166
06-14-2001, 11:18 PM
HaHa thats funny. :D

UofM_Bob
06-15-2001, 01:40 AM
I want to change my date I had a strange dream, don't ask, but the date Oct. 23rd was very distinct.:cool:

Chief
06-15-2001, 02:33 AM
I will get on to the update soon later... :)

Cheryl
06-15-2001, 01:28 PM
:)I just contacted Mary Liz asking her to add me to the donation list. Granted, my donation was not nearly as large as I would have liked, and alone it wouldn't even be a drop in the bucket, but if enough of us pull together, we can make a difference! :) Since I couldn't afford to make an impressive donation, I went with a symbolic gesture of sorts.....and decided to forgo lunch at, oh, say Taco Bell ;) and instead donate that amount. Anybody else care to join me for a no-lunch lunch? lol

nelty
06-15-2001, 08:20 PM
Mary LIZ... Are you teasing me with the list of TAF donations??? :p

God knows I LOVE TAF and would do anything for them...

I just....I just have this HUGE doantion for TAF from FINP. forcing myself NOT to type I.... no. I.... will.... no. I WILL DONATE.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I"M GOING NUTTSSSSS..... MALFUNCTION!!!!!!!!

PUT ME ON THE LIST.

:rolleyes: SHEESH.... that took me long enough... :p:rolleyes:

Mary Liz, put me down $10 for now... but I'll probably donate more... I'll let you know later

NO, I DO NOT WANT GARTH IN TIGHTS PHOTO

<<<<<<<<WARNING>>>>>>>>>>

:oNELLY IN PROTEST:o
NELLY IN HUGE PROTEST BIG TIME
[....... STOP .........]
[......TEASING......]
[.......GARTH.........]
[LEAVE HIM ALONE]

-----------------------------
I'll go over my Garth stuff tonight if I don't drop dead sleeping (due to my tireness<--if that's even a word) and see what I can put on the prize list.

You guys are soooo... arg... soooo... "PUSHY" no that's not it... soooooooo damn..... sooooooo convincing... no... sooooo... what is the WORD!!!!! :o I'll shut up now... :p

NOTE to GARTH: SEE what THESE people can do to you when you stay here this LONG??? :p

I have LORI to blame for this... I wouldn't have come in here, if she didn't tell me to. Lori.. I'll get you back... ONE DAY.... ONE DAY... JUST YOU WATCH... that reminds me of "my fair lady"(can you tell I have a very short tension span???)

LOL.......

nelty
06-15-2001, 08:27 PM
PEOPLE...

ONE THING TO BE CLEAR....

The donation from FINP is not only from ME. There's lots too. I just negotiated for it to be a larger amount with JOSTENS <The _____ fill in the blanks :o>.

Nelly

CheyenneWindRoper
06-16-2001, 01:44 PM
Garth T-Shirt ~ Mary Liz
Garth Video ~ Mary Liz
A Garth Mug ~ Lori
Taco Bell Bucks ~ CC
"Sevens" Keychain ~ Lori
M & M's ~ Teach
TBA ~ Nelly

What can I say? You guys are GarthAwesome! Thank you so much everyone who has offered to donate a prize(s) for making this so successful, not to mention fun & profitable as far as Garthy momentos! :D

Mary Liz

CheyenneWindRoper
06-16-2001, 01:54 PM
Contributors

Lori
Kate
Spud
Ann
Mary Liz
Paula
Cheri
Pam
CC
Sami
Cheryl
Robin
Nelly

Total Amount $360.00

I can just picture the smile getting wider and biger on Garth's face right now! Thank you so much to the new contributors for TEA. You are doing a wonderful thing to help others and how pleased with this kind of a "Thank You" Garth will be!

Spud ~ I got your M/O! Thank you! Yours is the first to arrive! What picture might I have that I can send you since, obviously, you are not interested in seeing Garth in "those :eek: tights:? LOL :D I do fully realize that is a "girly" thing...but I would like to thank you, with a picture, in my own personal way. I have a couple of really great concert photos I took or Opry ones. Just e-mail or PM me and let me know.:D

Thanks to each and every one of you who are making the great effort to let Garth know how much we appreciate the new music by helping his kids in this charity!

Mary Liz

nelty
06-16-2001, 01:57 PM
Mary Liz...

what's TBA????

Nelly

nelty
06-16-2001, 02:02 PM
I'll donate a cass tape of Garth when he made a visit to the Grade 2 kids on Feb 21, 1990. He read to the kids and sang, "Better man and The dance".

I don't think a lot of people have this. :)

Nelly

CheyenneWindRoper
06-16-2001, 02:22 PM
That is a fantastic addition to the prizes!:D Whoooo Hoooo! This Pool is really turning out to be something else! Wow! :D I will make sure that your tape is added on the next update. :)

TBA means "To Be Announced" Nelly. ;)

Thanks again!

Mary Liz

nelty
06-16-2001, 04:06 PM
Thanks... Mary Liz... :)

Nelly

garthsgirl
06-17-2001, 11:49 PM
I'll pick September 4th.

Mary Liz...I have a couple things to add to the prize pool. A Sevens promo pin and a plastic promo cup for Double Live.

Lisa

CheyenneWindRoper
06-18-2001, 09:59 PM
Garth T-Shirt ~ Mary Liz
Garth Video ~ Mary Liz
A Garth Mug ~ Lori
Taco Bell Bucks ~ CC
"Sevens" Keychain ~ Lori
M & M's ~ Teach
Cassette Tape of Garth singing & reading to 2nd graders, 2/21/90 ~ Nelly
Sevens's Promo Pin ~ Lisa
Double Live Promo Cup ~ Lisa

Fantastic people, simply fantastic! :D

Let's not forget about doing a little something for TEA too to show our thanks to Garth! ;)

Mary Liz

Anonymous77
06-18-2001, 11:43 PM
Ok, Mary Liz... just so you know... I got the money order today, and actually burned that CD... I will probably ship it out to you tomorrow... with all the goodies included...

Let me know when you get it, please???

Thanks!

Chief
06-19-2001, 07:14 AM
Please do note that, the fixture on the date change will be due in 2 weeks time. Please confirm your pool date (updated) before 30th June

July 17th - Charles

August 7th - Lost 'n' Garth (Cheri), SweetGBFan
August 15th - Marga :)
August 23rd - Chief

September 4th - garthsgirl (Lisa) :)
September 18th - Spud

October 9th - GBsMydance :)
October 23rd - Cheryl, UofM_Bob :)

November 13th - Teach
November 20th - CheyenneWindRoper, Chris Gaines (Jason), theFEVER (Marc), vjthedj (Valerie), Nelty (Nelly), PJ
November 24th - Vanessa
November 25th - no1cowgirl (Krista)

December 4th - Paula

CheyenneWindRoper
06-19-2001, 08:55 AM
And...........THANKS!!!

Mary Liz

Paula
06-19-2001, 09:06 PM
I just wanted to remind some people that Tuesdays are the release dates for albums, and the dates guessed below are not Tuesdays.

August 15th - Marga
August 23rd - Chief
November 24th - Vanessa

There's still time to change your date.

Also, Mary Liz, I'll be sending you a copy of the radio special that was aired in (I think) May of 1998...Garth A to Z, along with my check to TAF.

Paula

CheyenneWindRoper
06-19-2001, 10:08 PM
I will let you know when they arrive! :)

Mary Liz

loreli
06-22-2001, 09:21 PM
Okay I have to rethink my prediction. I'll be back.

I refuse to pick same day as Jason he'll say I told ya so..lol

Lori

CheyenneWindRoper
06-22-2001, 09:42 PM
Contributors

Lori
Kate
Spud
Ann
Mary Liz
Paula
Cheri
Pam
CC
Sami
Cheryl
Robin
Nelly
PJ

Total Amount $367.00

Cheryl & Robin ~

I have received your TEA donations. On behalf of the deserving little kids, TEA, & Garth ~ Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!

To anyone making a TEA donation, to express their gratitude to Garth for the new music, that needs my snail mail address to send your donation in, please E-Mail or PM me for it.

To those of you who have not as yet dug down deep into your heart and wallets ~ How about a small act of charity on Garth's behalf for the needy kids of Touch 'Em All!?!?

Thanks for being so considerate Cheryl & Robin!:D It didn't hurt much did it? LOL ;)

Mary Liz

Anonymous77
06-23-2001, 12:46 AM
Well... the time for placing your guess is almost over... so speak now or forever hold your peace...

And as was mentioned... make sure the day you pick is a Tuesday... :D

Chris Gaines
06-23-2001, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by loreli
I refuse to pick same day as Jason he'll say I told ya so..lolHAHAHAHHAHA :p

Jason

Chris Gaines
06-23-2001, 11:18 AM
In Light of the rumor posted on GarthBox about a new album...

All Dates need to be finalized by:

JUNE 24th, 2001

Any Date change after tomorrow will not count.
------------------------------------------------
I will post the rumor...
And you have to deside weither you "trust" the rumor or not. ;)

The rumor has it that Garth is close to releasing "Strait To Garth" a George Strait Tribute Album. And the 1st single called "Blame It On Mexico" will be released to radio in the next couple weeks or so.
------------------------------------------------

I'm not tell you if I blieve the rumor or not..

But I'm standing by my date I picked! ;)

Jason

Chief
06-23-2001, 09:12 PM
Please do note that, the fixture on the date change will be LOCKED IN after 23th June (US Time)/24th June (NZ Time)

July 17th - Charles

* August 11th - Loreli (Lori)
* August 15th - Marga

September 4th - garthsgirl (Lisa)
September 18th - Spud

October 2nd - Anonymous77 (Sam), Chief :)
October 9th - GBsMydance
October 23rd - Cheryl, UofM_Bob

November 13th - Teach
* November 24th - Vanessa
* November 25th - no1cowgirl (Krista)

December 4th - Paula
* December 10th - shelde2003
* December 15th - sasteen (Shelly Pa)

note1 : * - Those with this symbol prefixes in front of their date need to make a change before TODAY.

ferretcrazy
06-23-2001, 10:16 PM
:) O.K. Better late than never!!
November 13th..
And Ill throw in a "Believer" magazine!

Joan

Anonymous77
06-23-2001, 11:33 PM
Kel... why you pick MY date????

:mad:

Hahahha.. just kidding, bud... ;)

Chief
06-24-2001, 12:59 AM
it's easy....

because.....

... you're my date!!..

LOL :D :D :D

*runs*

Anonymous77
06-24-2001, 11:33 PM
*ahem*

I SAW that comment, Kel... :o

ROFLM*O

Chief
06-24-2001, 11:36 PM
NAW....

Sam, you only read the word... :) ;)

you haven't see nothing yet............

..... (LOL)....

*hides*

MT4GB
06-25-2001, 12:07 AM
I might be late on this but I say November 20th. I admit I would like to see it come out around the same time that Martina McBride cd comes out but I doubt that will happen!

BLL
06-25-2001, 12:19 AM
Wow, I hope I'm not too late. I don't have anything 'Garthy' to donate, but I made a $500.00 donation to the hospice that took care of my Dad, in my family and Colleen's name in May when I had a closing. Will that count?

If it does, I'd like September 30th (our anniversary). I don't care about winning; I think this is just very, very, cool that you are all doing this.

Sorry to be so scarce; our part of town (Hilltop, USA) has a 'Bean Diner', a recreation of the Civil War soldier's reunion at a park that was part of Ohio's Fort Camp Chase. My husband was the chairman,and I was co-chair. We've been working on this, with 15 other people, since January. The event was this weekend and we had over 10,000 people attend!!!! It was VERY cool, and I'm very proud of my husband as he was recognised by the local business association, the City Council, the Ohio Senate and the Ohio House of Representatives for all his hard work in organising the event. We had the largest attendance of record and this has been going on since 1926!!!!!!!

Soorrrrry to be off topic!!!I'm just sooooooo glad we did it, and it's over!!!!!!!!

Back to GARTH and his (possibly 2)new albumn:D :D

Chief
06-25-2001, 05:12 AM
POOL COMPETITION FOR GARTH BROOKS' NEXT ALBUM IS NOW CLOSED AND LOCKED IN

July 17th - Charles

August 15th - Marga

September 18th - Spud
September 30th - BLL

October 2nd - Anonymous77 (Sam), Chief
October 9th - GBsMydance

November 13th - Teach, ferretcrazy (Joan)
November 20th - CheyenneWindRoper, Chris Gaines (Jason), theFEVER (Marc), vjthedj (Valerie), Nelty (Nelly), PJ, MT4GB
November 24th - Vanessa

December 4th - Paula

note 1: In the fairness of all participants, the date known for most cd releases is on Tuesday as mentioned by Jason.

note 2: As mentioned earlier, that this is a Pool-Prizes Game, and everyone should try to contribute a prize towards this game. To bring up the fair share of participation. Thank you. Prizes to donate/pool in, please seek CheyenneWindRoper (http://www.planetgarth.com/forums/private.php?s=&action=newmessage&userid=3726) (click to PM).

Thank you for participating!! :) Please stay and hear for the update. :)

Chris Gaines
06-25-2001, 11:03 AM
YIPPEE :):)

Now the waiting game starts! :)

hehehehee

Jason

loreli
06-26-2001, 04:24 PM
I wanted to change my date *SOB*

BTW Mary Liz... you should be recieving a package soon :)

Lori

Anonymous77
06-26-2001, 11:51 PM
Kill Kel...

Kill Kel...

Chief
06-27-2001, 12:59 AM
aaaawwwwwwwww... Sorry Lori :(

YIKES!!!! Sam's wanting to kill me? I hope it's not because I have a date same with Sam. (hehehee) :D :D

*runs!!!!*

Anonymous77
06-27-2001, 10:55 PM
*kill Kel*

*kill Kel*

*comfort Lowell*

*defend fung-su*

*kill Kel*

*kill Kel*

Chris Gaines
06-28-2001, 06:08 AM
wow 230 posts!! woohooo!!

Jason

Chief
06-28-2001, 07:05 AM
*must run*

*must run*

*must run*

*must run*

*must run*

*must run*

*must run*

*must run*

Anonymous77
06-29-2001, 01:00 AM
You can run, Kel... but you can't hide...

;)

*kill Kel*

*kill Kel*

Chief
06-29-2001, 01:09 AM
*must run*

*must hide*

*must run*

*must hide*

*must run*

*must hide*

*must run*

*must hide*

*must run*

*must hide*

*must run*

*must hide*

*must run*

*must hide*

*must run*

*must hide*

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous77
06-30-2001, 01:10 AM
Run, Kel... run!!!

Run, Kel... run!!!

Run as fast as you can... you can't outrun me, I'm the gingerbread man!

;)

*Kill Kel*

*Kill Kel*

*Kill Kel*

Chief
06-30-2001, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by Anonymous77
Run as fast as you can... you can't outrun me, I'm the gingerbread man!

Thought you're a lady, which in term would be known as woman??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :eek: :eek: :confused: ;)

G-f
07-01-2001, 07:01 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO .......NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS CAN'T BE TRUE!!! Where have I been???? I can't believe I missed this!!! I bet I pay more attention next time. :mad: I quess I should stay out of the Main Forum reading and check it out here more too. Couldn't you have made the topic a little more interesting Jason?? lol. Oh my......:( guess I will go cry in my cereal. Someone is going to be real happy that gets all the nice stuff. "Should have been a Nation Announcement on this one Jason. ;) I'm sad...so sad..................:(
Tricia

Anonymous77
07-01-2001, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by Chief

Thought you're a lady, which in term would be known as woman???

woman = woe to the man who challenges me!!!

:mad:

*kill Kel*

*kill Kel*

*kill Kel*

Chief
07-01-2001, 07:38 PM
aaawwwwwww :(

My pity Tricia.... :(

too bad you had missed the big time........ :(

G-f
07-01-2001, 07:52 PM
Chief.....
How about sending me some cleanex's .... I've used all of them up here where I live already . :( I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT!! booooo hooooooooo'
Tricia

Chief
07-01-2001, 07:53 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sam ol' Sam....

you sure are one peculiar lady... :rolleyes: !! :D :D :p

still you haven't catch me yet!!! :p

*kel runs!!!!*

*kel runs!!!!*

*kel runs!!!!*

*... RUNS!!!!!!*

Chief
07-01-2001, 07:55 PM
uhmm..

:(

Tricia...

does e-tissues (or e-Kleenex) sound alright???

*Kel passes some e-tissues to Tricia*

;) :p

Anonymous77
07-02-2001, 12:01 AM
Kel... if I catch you, I can't play with you anymore...

The chasing is the fun part...

Chief
07-02-2001, 01:55 AM
OH!!

i didnt know chasing is part of the main fun.... okay... ;) now i got you...

CHASE ME WHILE YOU CAN!!!! :D :D :p ;)

nelty
07-02-2001, 11:32 AM
WHOA you two.... NO running in the forum.... !!!!!!

;)

Nelly

G-f
07-02-2001, 04:05 PM
You 2 better stop running in here. I cried a river of tears and it's all slippery in here. You might fall down and "can't get up."
I'm still crying!! Thanks Chief for the Kleenex. Now I need a few more boxes.
Tricia

Anonymous77
07-02-2001, 10:38 PM
Awwwwwwwwww... Tricia... I'm so sorry. :(

Mary Liz... have you gotten my package???????? :confused: I certainly hope so... I sent it DAYS ago.

:confused:

And Kel...

*Sam sneaks while no one is looking... chasing after Kel again*

Chief
07-03-2001, 10:04 AM
Now the waiting game starts!!!-Jason ;)

POOL COMPETITION FOR GARTH BROOKS' NEXT ALBUM IS NOW CLOSED AND LOCKED IN

July 17th - Charles

August 15th - Marga

September 18th - Spud
September 30th - BLL

October 2nd - Anonymous77 (Sam), Chief
October 9th - GBsMydance

November 13th - Teach, ferretcrazy (Joan)
November 20th - CheyenneWindRoper, Chris Gaines (Jason), theFEVER (Marc), vjthedj (Valerie), Nelty (Nelly), PJ, MT4GB
November 24th - Vanessa

December 4th - Paula

note 1: In the fairness of all participants, the date known for most cd releases is on Tuesday as mentioned by Jason.

note 2: As mentioned earlier, that this is a Pool-Prizes Game, and everyone should try to contribute a prize towards this game. To bring up the fair share of participation. Thank you. Prizes to donate/pool in, please seek CheyenneWindRoper (http://www.planetgarth.com/forums/private.php?s=&action=newmessage&userid=3726) (click to PM).

:) Please stay and hear for the update. :)

Elimination will be made only when the date have gone past us. ;)

Brits
07-03-2001, 02:15 PM
Wow, this thing REALLY took off since I last posted in here...

Mary Liz, You've Got Mail. :D

Good luck to all!
Hazel :)