PDA

View Full Version : Part II

no1cowgirl
05-29-2001, 01:58 PM
Brad's new CD--'Part II'--came out today. :) It is VERY VERY VERY good. The music is very diverse and original....and he's got a little more Texas Swing influence in the music...I like this CD more than 'Who Needs Pictures'. My fav songs so far are 'Wrapped Around', 'I Wish You'd Stay' (which I heard before the album was released--my fav song on the album), And 'Come On Over'....and I haven't gotten past track 6 yet.

The CD is awesome....I'm REALLY enjoying all the music! :)

Krista :D :) :D :) :D :) :D

no1cowgirl
05-29-2001, 02:04 PM
Oooooooooooohhhhhh 'You'll Never Leave Harlan Alive' and 'Munster Rag' is really good, too! (I LOVE all his instrumental stuff, though) :)

Krista

no1cowgirl
05-29-2001, 02:38 PM
Ohmigosh!!!!!!

Too Country and I'm Gonna Miss Her are HILLARIOUS! :)

Sorry, but this CD is chock full of WONDERFUL music!

Krista

AgainstTheGrain
05-29-2001, 02:46 PM
Krista,

i like his first cd .. so how does the new one compare to that?

russ

no1cowgirl
05-29-2001, 02:56 PM
Russ-
It's better. Seriously. The music is very very very very very good. On 'Who Needs Pictures', there were quite a few songs I liked....on 'Part II' I like ALL of them. It's very high quality music.

He's done some very interesting stuff with this album, too...like the intro into the first song....and the whole 'theme' around the album. It's really cool what he's done.

Oooooooo the song "You Have That Effect On Me" is very good, too.

Krista

Jude
05-29-2001, 03:51 PM
Get my copy tomorrow.

Thanks for your review Krista.

Jude

ldsgbgerl
05-29-2001, 08:51 PM
I got the CD today and I am up to song 6 right now and it is so awwwwesome!

I looooove this CD. Go buy it now!

It is better than the first. I love Brad!

Chief
05-30-2001, 12:59 AM
"Oh oh oh!! buy the cd!! buy the cd!!!"

uhmm wait... i will have to get the local CD stores to import them or order them through internet... DARN!! it doesnt look too "cheap" for now.. :p

guess i will wait....

Anonymous77
05-30-2001, 08:59 PM
Ok, I got the CD too... and I agree that it IS awesome. I think right now my favorite song is "Come On Over Tonight". That song cracks me up...

:p

... and it has a very cool rhythm/beat to it... :D

Anonymous77
05-30-2001, 09:15 PM
Oh, and Brad wrote "Come On Over Tonight" with Chely Wright... (check out my signature for some of the lyrics ;) )

This may explain why it's so "Hard to Be a Husband/Hard to Be a Wife".

LM*O

:p

no1cowgirl
05-30-2001, 10:44 PM
Sam-
Married to his music, has been most his life....and prob. will be forever *L* You have no idea *L*

Krista

Vanessa
05-30-2001, 10:48 PM
Since ya'll said that this is such a GREAT cd..I think I'll go out anf get it!! :D I LOVE his new video!!! It's soooo...what's the word??? hmmmm... :)

Vanessa :)

Jude
05-31-2001, 03:27 PM
It is brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jude

no1cowgirl
05-31-2001, 05:00 PM
Jude-
Amen! :) I also love 'You Have That Effect' on me. Such a beautiful song...I could imagine a newlywed couple dancing to it as their first dance @ their wedding reception. :) SO beautiful.

Krista