PDA

View Full Version : Have you dreamed...

Marga
05-29-2001, 07:39 AM
with Garth anytime?

Yesterday I finished my classes and went home.
It was nearly 9:00Pm and I was so tired so went right straight to my room.
I lied in bed and for the two following hours I got sleepin..
It was very strange...I dreamed about a wedding( My own wedding!!!??);) :p :o and hte preacher was Garth!!!!:( :( (I would prefer He was my partner in crime!!)

Sure it was quite rare!!I was in Las Vgas (I've never been so I don't know how it is) but then my friends called me out of that wonderful dream!! :mad: :mad:

I don't know why I dream of that but I done...What doyou think?

Have you ever been in a situation like this????:cool:

PJ
05-29-2001, 09:58 AM
You are definitely not alone in this. Garth has popped up in my dreams on many occasions - many times when I wake up I find Garth playing on the radio as well. ;)

kristen166
05-29-2001, 11:38 AM
Nope, I don't much anymore. :o

KindanewGarthfan
05-29-2001, 02:28 PM
Marga, I hear ya, you're definately not alone there mate, I dream about Garth alot.
The last Garth dream I had was the other night. I dreamt that the building I was in was on fire and there had to be a mass evacuation, and Garth pulled me out of the burning building. The rest of the dream consisted of us just hanging out by the sea and talking and laughing like we were old friends. I even got a peck on the cheek from the G Man himself, and one from Steve McClure, which I remember thinking in my dream was very cool as hes normally so quiet on stage.;)
Garth dreams are so cool, the worst dream i've had was when I dreamt that my Dad was forcing me to marry Meat Loaf:eek:

Hannah

Brits
05-29-2001, 03:56 PM
I keep dreaming about Garth too. :) Although I dream of Steve Wariner a little more often, but that's totally his fault for giving me permission to in his song "You Can Dream Of Me"... ;)

Anyway, I had a nice one the other night. Garth and I were good friends, and I was to come over to his house in Nashville for a friendly dinner. Well, I had had a terrible day (in the dream), and showed up at his place early. We greeted each other, I apologized for being early and explained about my day... then he went through to the kitchen to get me a drink while I went and sat down on the couch in the living room. By the time he came back through with my drink I'd fallen asleep on the couch... just zonked out. I was still aware of stuff going on around me though, and for the rest of the dream I was asleep hearing Garth move quietly around the place.

Weird, huh?
Hazel

babyblue777
05-29-2001, 06:24 PM
Wow, just the other night I had a dream that we were on the beach and he was shooting a video for "Two Pina' Coladas"(sp?). I was swimming and came up to him and kissed him on the lips. We spent the rest on the day on the sand, it was weird, but one the best dreams I've ever had:D :D :D :D

Vanessa
05-29-2001, 07:55 PM
I had two of 'em not to long ago.:)

The first one: Garth was playing at a concert outdoors and after it had ended, he was walking to his limo. I remember he looked very tired, :(. I gave him a black hat and he signed it for me.Then he left.

The second one: Garth and I were at McDonald's ordering food and I remember that they didn't have any ketchup, so I ran over to a local warehouse and got some and went I came out. Garth was just standing there grinning at me. :D :)

Vanessa :)

whitey
05-29-2001, 07:58 PM
Hmmmmmm, I don't think I have ever had Garth or any other star in any of my dreams.... :o

Thanks for sharing your cool dreams though! I want Garth to be in one of my dreams now too!! ;)

whitey

Vanessa
05-29-2001, 09:23 PM
Don't worry...you'll have a Garth-dream soon enough!! :)

Vanessa :)

Kayedarlin
05-29-2001, 11:00 PM
I just remembered a Garth dream....I walked into my old job & the first person I saw was Jeanette. She starting laughing at me---& I realized Garth was standing next to me.
Then everyone from work came up front--and they were all making fun of me!!!:D I kept getting "what happened to the long haired rock musicians???" & of course they thought the funniest thing was---the company I worked for at the time was BROOKS....and they started making jokes about that.
Garth just stood there---and he gave me a poke in the ribs & went "And you said I was a hick???!!!"

Hee hee hee:p
Kaye:)

Frankie-20-100
05-30-2001, 02:34 AM
I've dreamed often about Garth and we usually talk a lot during my dreams. The weirdest thing is that when Garth tells me something, I normally would found out few weeks later that it really happened. The last dream was last week, he told me that he and Sandy were going back together and I told him not to do it. That it wouldn’t work because it was not for the right reasons (love) and that it would only make them unhappy. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

So I guest this one is up to interpretations. Will they go back together or will they finalized their divorce???
Whatever is in the stars for them, I wish them both all the happiness in the world.

France

redstrokes77
05-30-2001, 09:16 AM
My first Garth dream was when I was dubbing some tapes of shows for Brian. I must have had Garth overload! Garth was sitting on my coach and asked me what I was doing. I told him to just sit there and shut up because I was busy taping shows of him!

Maybe it was connected to my last dream of him. I was asked to organize a "private" concert by a "major" country star to promote his new album but I was told not to mention who it was. All of the PGers were there...how you guys couldn't figure out who it was I'll never know.. I heard his helicopter coming down and I rushed to the stage and was in the middle of announcing.."Ladies and Gentlemen, it is with great pleasure that I introduce Capitol recording artist ...."

And I woke up

Seems I can't even meet the man in my dreams! All that hard work. :(

deb

babyblue777
05-30-2001, 10:26 AM
In responce to France's post, I heard on the radio a couple of days ago, that everything has been stoped. I don't know if that means they're getting back together, but who knows?

littlebit
05-30-2001, 05:41 PM
my first dream of Garth saved my life. He and James where my hero's before the fire. It's where i got my handle littlebit.

And i dream with him alot.

(When the fibromylgia lets me sleep that is)

Very sweet dreams. ;) cos he's a very sweet person.

Garthfan92
05-30-2001, 10:13 PM
I rarely remember my dreams, but I do recall one where I got to sit down and talk to Garth for a while. I was so thrilled and anxious before hand, I could hardly stand it! Almost as soon as we started talking, I woke up! I wanted to go back to sleep and continue our conversation, but it didn't work.:(

Lisa

Karinda
06-04-2001, 10:47 PM
I always dream his concerts. It is realy cool because I get to re-live it and I remember little things I forgot, it makes it seem like it just happened. It's like playing a perfect video in my head that I can't do when I'm awake. Normal dreams are messed up and I hardly remember them.

blossommom
06-04-2001, 11:19 PM
I have had lots of dreams about Garth, most I can not post here. One of the few I can I remember being invited to a party that Garth was having at his house and some of my friends from the Garth board were invited too.
He sent a helicopter to pick us up and take us to his house on the top of this mountain and when we got there all of these other people were already there.
The weird part is everytime we asked someone where Garth was they would just say "He's over there" wherever that was.
We finally found him in this big room giving some kind of lecture and then I woke up.:)

fuzzwuzz
06-04-2001, 11:27 PM
Hannah and Kaye! You two crack me up!!! :)

I'm glad this question came up. I did dream about Garth. Just a few hours ago when I laid down for a short nap after cooking dinner for my family. Only, it featured the part of Garth that lives and breathes in me the most; his voice through music. But guess what he was singing? Tim McGraw's new song Unbroken. It was playing somewhere online and then over the intercom where I was walking through a large open indoor area. I walked closer to make out the voice. It was Garth's alright. Then, I woke up. It was 7:31 and there was my husband taping Garth on Hollywood Squares for me like I had asked him if I didn't wake up in time. I'll tell ya what, Garth sang that song real fine! Here's the words I heard him sing. This song, as a result of this dream, now holds more meaning for me. Thanks Garth!

Unbroken(Holly Lamar, Annie Roboff)

if I lived and breathed before
you loved me, I don't recall
if I walked around at all it was
in bits and pieces of a jagged heart
you kissed me and every piece went
back in place, every pain got erased
you held me up to the sunlight
now it feels like

(chorus)
no one ever let me out in the rain
cold words still remain unspoken
and I never got lost,
spent years in the dark
you're here now my heart's unbroken
when I see you smile,
feel my soul again
and I'm unbroken

if I doubted the power of love,
baby, now I understand
I thank God for every day I wake up
to the soft touch of your magic hands
in this world sometimes the only
thing that's real is the way
you make me feel
babe, the change is day and night
I swear it's like

(repeat chorus)

I still see the night
I fell into your eyes
and when we made love it felt
like the first time

(repeat chorus)

I'm unbroken
I'm unbroken

MelMalovesGB4eva
06-05-2001, 10:29 AM
Garth has been in my dreams, though not as often as I'd like. I wake up feeling so energetic when he is.:)

Lisa

fuzzwuzz
06-05-2001, 09:03 PM
You are right about that Lisa. I am feeling more peppy since yesterday.

KindanewGarthfan
06-09-2001, 06:54 AM
Ok guys, I just had to share this with you. I had this amazing dream last night, and it was one of those dreams where it feels like reality, and you keep waking up and its still on your mind and then you drop off again and continue the dream from where you left off.
In my dream I had recieved an invitation from some Planet Garth members to go to this little venue in Ireland to see Garth do a small concert. I went by myself and everyone was sat around talking and waiting for Garth to come on. While I was sat there I looked around and James Garver was sat next to me with his guitar waiting for Garth to start.
When he eventually came on stage everyone went wild and I remember looking up at him and he pulled me up on stage and he began to play. As the concert went on he decided that he was going to preform an amazing stunt in true GB fashion and to my amazement he grabed my hand and we climbed the refters wrapped ourselves in a giant Union Jack flag and swang around the stage on a cable, completely fearless as I was with Garth. After that it was as though we had known each other for a life time, we just chatted and laughed and hugged, it was really cool.
Anyway I just thought i'd share that with you as it put a smile on my face when I awoke this morning. Also throughout the dream I remember I kept thinking I must post this on Planet Garth:cool:

Hannah

MDgarthgirl
06-10-2001, 08:12 PM
The ones I can remember aren't much.

One was Garth and I were at a bar and the closed circuit TVs were showing a tape of an awards show in which Chris Gaines had performed. Garth grimaced at "himself" and I told him he was awesome...Duh! lol Then he hugged me and asked if "it was going to be all right." (If I remember correctly, this was back around a dark time for him)

The most recent had him and I talking about...stuff which was obviously not deep enough to remember. lol
And then he wanted to look something up on the net...so he grabs a laptop (out of the air) and begins to spout out the specs of the brand, model, etc. Then he went to work to find what he was looking for. (This must be in response to conversation discussing how he's rumored to be quite computer literate) The only other thing I remember is Ricky Martin asking me what line he forgot in his performance somewhere and me answering him..and then asking him if he needed anything else, cuz I was talking to Garth. LOL

Nash

MT4GB
06-13-2001, 08:35 PM
Hi everyone! I finally got back on the internet after spending some time trying to get back on track! I admit I have dream that Garth offered to donate a kidney for my husband and that he went to my in-laws and told them to get their act together and deal with my husband's illness or stay away.