PDA

View Full Version : What will be the first single from "Live"?

Ar_GB_Fan
10-08-1998, 05:26 AM
At the end of the Ed Hall hosted radio special entitled The Giants of Country Music:The Garth Brooks Story, the final song played was the central park version of "The Dance". I had not heard this over the radio before this. Could this be the first release off of the new album? Not as a new single, but just a cut to be played on radio. From what I hear he has Anonymous and "I don't have to wonder" coming up as singles. My biggest question is what about "Which one of them will you be tonight?" . Why isn't this going to be released as a single, it's one of Garth's best!N

theking
10-08-1998, 07:38 AM
"You Move Me" is currently at number 10 and climbing. After if peaks within the next couple of weeks, I would bet that "Tearin' It Up (And Burnin' It Down)" is released. Garth's last two singles have been kinda slow ("To Make You Feel My Love" and "You Move Me"), so I think he'll be looking for something rowdy to release. His next single will most definately be off of the live album, since his next single and the live album will be released at about the same time. So, I would have to bet on "Tearin' It Up (And Burnin' It Down)".N

garthbrksfan1998
10-11-1998, 08:11 PM
YEAH I AGREE WITH YOU (THEKING)<p>I THINK TARRIN IT UP AND BURNIN IT UP WILL BE THE NEXT SINGLE BECOUSE THAT IS A GREAT SONG... :DN