PDA

View Full Version : Why...

Vanessa
05-12-2001, 11:41 PM
Hey ya'll!! :)

I hope that you like this one!!:) Feedback is always welcome.:)

Why..

Why is it that I'm wlays picked last in everything that I do?-whether it be for school or a baseball game that I play in.
Why can't I do anything write in life..I'm bad a tmath, I don't have a lot of friends at school

Why am I shy? why are people mean to me?
Why does it feel that even when I'm with people in my church youth group that they 'look down' on me for things that I say and do??

Why did I almost die when I was borm? why was I premature?
why did my parents have to go through that hell..of my very difficuly birth?

Why is it so hard to make decisions in life? why is it hard to make friends?

Why..

Comments are welcome! I hope that you enjoyed it!! :)

Vanessa :)

MDgarthgirl
05-19-2001, 06:22 PM
Hey Vanessa,

Sorry it's taken me so long to reply. I got interrupted times before with hunting down a job. lol

I'm glad you feel comfortable sharing what reads to be very personal matters with the PG crowd. (As far as the first question goes, I'll say you "Save the best for last." :))

I'm gonna go ahead and warn you that I'll sound like a complete fool for asking this, but I'm wondering a little about the form. While you've written very honestly and personally, I can't help but notice they don't seem to follow any pattern. This is only my personal opinion, and thus somewhat meaningless (;)) to you, but was that your intent to write that way?

Certainly poetry may allow for the free flow of words, thoughts, and images, and thus this would be included. :)

Nash

Vanessa
05-19-2001, 06:53 PM
Thanks for your comments. :) and no I didn't really mean to write it that way. But I understand what you mean! Thanks for pointing that out! :D :) I appreciate all of your comments!! very :cool: :)

While you've written very honestly and personally, I can't help but notice they don't seem to follow any pattern. This is only my personal opinion, and thus somewhat meaningless (;)) to you, but was that your intent to write that way?

:)

Pilgrim
05-20-2001, 06:03 PM
Thanks for sharing this one as well:)

Still remember you got friends here on PG:)

I was wondering the same as Nash:o

is there any reason for that you wrote it that way??:o

Brian

Vanessa
05-20-2001, 07:50 PM
Thanks for your comments Brian! :) They mean a lot to me..and no there's not really any reason why I typed it the way I did..that's how it came out..ya know?? :) Glad ya liked it! :)

littlebit
05-30-2001, 06:54 PM
i swear you and Sean seem to be going thru the same thing right now.

i did to when i was in school.

so it may not be in any special format.

But it does say what's in alot of people hearts.

if i had to pick a team, i'd pick you FIRST!! :)

Vanessa
05-30-2001, 08:15 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwww littlebit!!! You're just sayin that?!? :eek: :eek: *BLUSH*

Really?? You'd pick me first?? I feel honored!! Thanks so much!! :) I'd pick you first as well :D :)

It must be a phase us teenagers go through..:)

littlebit
05-31-2001, 05:40 PM
Sure! we'd kick butt! :p