PDA

View Full Version : lee ann womack on george strait

minnesotagbfan
05-04-2001, 05:13 AM
Humbling Experience
Lee Ann Womack is proud of her career achievements, but admits that they pale when compared with those of tour mate George Strait. "You get around George Strait and you think, 'Man, I'm nothin'!'" she says. "He is just so huge . . . There is nothing that will humble you quicker than being in his presence." Launch.com

fuzzwuzz
05-05-2001, 12:25 AM
Thanks for sharing that. I witnessed it at the Straitfest. I am in no way that familiar with country music, but there was no mistaking the presence of George Strait. But I didn't witness it from George himself. I saw it and felt it in the fans around me who love him. They sang with him to all his songs, and the expression of joy on their faces. Man, they were the show for me!

Pilgrim
05-05-2001, 07:15 PM
Thanks for posting that:):)

brian:D

splitzer
05-09-2001, 05:01 AM
George is definitely something special. It's something I don't completely understand and could never really explain! Consider songs such as "All My Exs Live In Texas" and "Write This Down"... and "Don't Make Me Come Over There And Love You"... ONLY George could pull these songs off! They're really quite silly! Then there's great stuff like "Amarillo By Morning"... etc. He's amazing. Only George Strait can do what he does. :)

Garth Always,
Danielle

Anonymous77
05-10-2001, 10:46 PM
Don't do this to me... I get very vivid mental pictures at times from what people say. And well.... you calling this thread "Leann Womack ON George Strait"...

well...

you get the picture!

:p Don't do that to me, sweetie! Hehehehehe...