PDA

View Full Version : Just attended Brooks & Dunn's Neon Circus

DixieChick4GB
04-30-2001, 09:51 PM
Though obviously no fault of the artists, the sky opened up and flooded us during Keith Urban and finally quit during Montgomery Gentry. We were all soaked to the bone! But, hey, Alabamians can handle that. The only reason I went was to see Toby Keith. I didn't like what he was wearing but he sang all his hits with passion and had two dancing girls. Toby was great! Brooks and Dunn had a very fancy stage. They are not my favorites but they put on a good show. Over all, very nice. :D :D

Elaine

boppityboo
05-01-2001, 03:08 PM
Their tour is coming to Vancouver, Canada on May 20. I would have love to go, but it would be too expensive for me to get tix, and stay overnight and trasportation.. :( Too bad it rained on ya. Sounds like it would be a great show. I'm glad you had a good time anyway, despite the weather. Perhaps you can go to his web site and tell him you didn't like what he was wearing. lol. :eek:

Ellie :)

RckyMtnGirl@hrt
05-02-2001, 12:17 AM
Brooks and Dunn are pretty good, but I would love to see Toby Kieth :)The show is coming here, to Columbus on July 6, but I will probably miss it because we are moving in Louisville at the end of June:(

CC

Monica Lockhart
05-02-2001, 01:55 AM
They will be playing in Tampa on June 16th...

I'm taking the whole family.... hubby, kids, and brother.. :)

I can't wait. I have seen Brooks and Dunn twice.. they always put on an awesome show.

Saw keith urban when he opened up for Tim and Faith last July on the Soul to Soul tour... he was amazing.. just him and his guitar.. no band.. pure acoustic concert from him.

Saw Toby Keith two years ago, and man o man.... can't wait to see him again :p

Cledus T Judd is also going to be there, but I have never seen him live. Montgomery Gentry is the other act, and I haven't seem them yet either... :confused:

But, I don't think I will come away disappointed from this concert. :)

Moni

Jude
05-02-2001, 04:10 PM
Well they certainly won't be coming here.

Montgomery Gentry are brilliant. Just got their new cd and it rocks. Brooks & Dunn's new cd is also great. Seen them both and they put on a good show.

Hope all you lucky people will enjoy the show.

Jude

sick cos I can't see them again
:p

honky
05-03-2001, 02:13 PM
I would love to see Keith Urban and Toby Keith :)

Welll.. like Ellie, I also didn't get the tix :eek: I just couldn't make up my mind.

Tommy

changer
05-06-2001, 11:03 PM
Can I have some more details? I'm going to the show here at the end of the week. What order do the acts appear? How long did they wait to start the actual performances, versus the sideshow stuff? What songs did Toby sing?

Please, lots of details if you don't mind typing...:)

Thanks

changer

DixieChick4GB
05-08-2001, 07:22 PM
The order is Keith Urban, Montgomery Gentry, Toby and lastly, Brooks and Dunn. It actually started about 6 pm. From 3 - 6 you just mill around spending money on food and souvenirs and there is some entertainment-a likeable guy named Mike (can't remember his last name) who wowed the crowd and Hayseed Dixie, a group with overalls and missing teeth :).

Cledus T. Judd was the emcee and he sang How Do You Milk a cow and Bad Breath (aka Breath),among others.

Toby sang just about every song that has been a hit for him. That's about all I can tell ya. I loved his performance.

Elaine

changer
05-08-2001, 08:14 PM
Thanks for the info! I think I'll skip the early stuff and just show up for the music...and to see Toby. I really love his music - esp. what he writes and produces.

Oh yeah, and he's a tall glass of cool water on a hot day.

changer