PDA

View Full Version : Ignore the changes

PlanetGarth.com
04-24-2001, 08:16 PM
You'll probably be seeing lots of weird things as far as the layout of the forum is concerned. Just ignore it, I'm updating a lot of things. Nothing new will be added, just trying to fix various bugs.

Paula
04-24-2001, 08:37 PM
Wheeeewww, glad to hear it.;)

Paula

Snow
04-24-2001, 10:12 PM
That's good... I hate all that blank space on the threads. Yuck.

No Mod Squad or Internal Forums either... but I put that in the suggestion and comment forum before I saw this here.

PlanetGarth.com
04-25-2001, 12:04 AM
All done... everything should be back to normal. If something seems wrong let me know.

kjsyong
04-25-2001, 12:45 AM
thank you brandon!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!

CheyenneWindRoper
04-25-2001, 01:27 AM
Wheeeeeeeeeee :D :eek: :D

I thought it was kinda fun watching things jump all over the place. I really liked the screen changes, the bright colors and things zipping past me like there was no tomorrow! I thought I was either having flash backs to or was actually back in........ the 60's! Hahahaha :D

:)
Mary Liz

Thanks for taking such good care of us Brandon, you're a doll!

Paula
04-25-2001, 11:55 PM
Very :cool:. I was getting so dizzy last night that I had to leave.:eek:

There is one thing that is a little off and it's only on a couple of the Forums, the PG Forum and the Tyler England Forum. The links at the bottom of a thread's page for "Last Thread/Next Thread" on these two Forums have more space above them than in the other Forums. It's not a big thing, just something I noticed, 'cause I use those links all the time.:D

Paula

Paula
04-26-2001, 08:59 PM
I'm a little slow...I just noticed the space on those two forums is because the "Rate Thread" feature isn't there like it is on all the other forums.

Paula

CheyenneWindRoper
04-26-2001, 09:19 PM
LOL Paula...you did get a little dizzy, didn't you?
:D:D:D

:)
Mary Liz

nici
05-16-2001, 06:49 PM
Hey there!

I was just wondering if the trivia game was going to be coming back? I LOVED that! :D

Nici