PDA

View Full Version : Any luck with getting the tribute CD?

luvsgarth62
04-24-2001, 10:21 AM
Guys,

I have been close to freakin' out cause I haven't seen or heard any info about in in my local Target, Wal-Mart, or K-Mart:(

CD's always come out on Tuesday, so which Tuesday is it gonna be?????? I'm gonna totally flip out when I finally see it. I'm getting anxious and mad:mad: *GRRR*

-Alicia

Chris Gaines
04-24-2001, 10:35 AM
Of course.. I got mine the last week of March :)

Alicia.. try the website we linked here in this forum called "We checked out all the online stores" or something like that...

www.cduniverse.com had over 200 copies of the CD for sale fror $14.00 (and change) INCLUDING shipping.

you have to do a Song Search (I did "Thunder Rolls") and I found the CD

That's cheaper then some stores, that you goto to buy em.!
:)
Jason

Chris Gaines
04-24-2001, 10:37 AM
oh yeah.

Dani got her's there.. and she received the CD rather fast too :)

So I think you can trust this company :)
jason

luvsgarth62
04-24-2001, 10:57 AM
Jason,

I have no way of ordering something off the web. That's the only problem:(

Whadya say to that, hmm?

-Alicia

P.S. It will be in stores eventually, right?

Chris Gaines
04-24-2001, 10:59 AM
Alicia,

Ask your store to ORDER it..

it's released... they just have to order it and get it in.
\
Jason

luvsgarth62
04-24-2001, 11:08 AM
They do, that's all there is to it!! Well, I didn't know that. Well, that's what I'm gonna do when I go to Wal-Mart then.

Thanks for giving me that little bit of info, Jason:) If I hadn't of known that, I probably would've gone forever thinking it wasn't gonna come out.

-Alicia

Chris Gaines
04-24-2001, 11:35 AM
Alicia,

You're welcome..

Here's hoping you get your copy REALLY SOON! :D

Jason

luvsgarth62
04-24-2001, 11:53 AM
You're tellin' me! I've been waiting ever since the day it came out.

So, I hope Wal-Mart's heard of it, and can order it for me:)

When I get it, I'll be tellin' y'all!!!

-Alicia

PJ
04-24-2001, 01:37 PM
Alicia,

It seemed that Wal Marts did not get the CD on the original release date but some have started showing up on Wal Mart shelves. I have seen the CD at Tower Records, Camelot Music, and Wherehouse Music and have heard it is also available at Media Play and Border's if you have any of those stores. Also, worst case scenario, I'm willing to buy you the CD and ship it to you if you cover costs.

Jude
04-24-2001, 04:14 PM
Alicia,

I got it on the day of release. I have great difficulties getting a good selection of country cds over here. Unless I go to London but now I have got this brilliant supplier a few miles away from my work. Place order by email and cd is in my mailbox within 24 hours. That's service and they are not expensive with import charges and that sort of thing.

Hope you get it soon.

Jude

gbsangel7
04-24-2001, 07:11 PM
Hey guys:

I finally find my tribute cd in my local walmart. There were two!! I started to get both of them but decided to share (nice of me huh)I can not believe they are only shipping so few at a time. My walmart usually gets them on Tuesday. I found mine on Thursday. :eek: :eek:

Angel

CheyenneWindRoper
04-24-2001, 11:07 PM
I got mine and I need to say.........

Thank you Jim & Cathy!!!

:)
Mary Liz

PS The personalized autographs are AWESOME!
You guys are too much!:D

Vanessa
04-24-2001, 11:11 PM
I ordered mine from cduniverse.com :) it should be arriving soon...I hope!! :) I can't wait to listen to it!! :) Ity's gonna be soooo :cool:!! :)

vanessa :)

garthfamily
04-25-2001, 01:16 AM
I got mine at Kmart. Fabulous cd.

Sharon