PDA

View Full Version : Rick Ferrell

Lowell Miller
04-07-2001, 03:02 PM
Hey for those (couple) people out there who are interested. Rick's CD will be released in July- Titled "A Different Point of View". A funny thing about the single out now...It's not really one of Rick's favorite songs. ;) A new single will be released in June "A Different Point of View". I think the first single is great...it's a fun summer song....

GAC
Rick Ferrell Saturday April 7 07:30 AM 09:00 PM
Rick Ferrell Sunday April 8 11:30 AM
Rick Ferrell Monday April 9 01:30 AM

CMT
Sun, Apr 8, 2001
12:30*AM The Girl's Got It Goin' On Rick Ferrell
12:30*PM The Girl's Got It Goin' On Rick Ferrell
Mon Apr 9
6:30*AM *The Girl's Got It Goin' On Rick Ferrell
7:30*PM *The Girl's Got It Goin' On Rick Ferrell

Paula
04-07-2001, 04:56 PM
:(

I don't get either GAC or CMT...is there any place online where I can listen to clips?

Paula

loreli
04-07-2001, 05:42 PM
Not til JULY!!!!

Whats with that sheesh.. dreamworks is poopy :(

He's awesome Lowell..ya know..tell him he needs a website :)

Lori

Lowell Miller
04-07-2001, 05:56 PM
I know Lori :( I don't know why it takes so long. Funny you should mention his website. Just yesterday I was on the phone with Fred Conley(Rick's manager, bro to Earl) A while back I bought the name Rick Ferrell.com so Ricky would not loose it. Fred was having trouble getting Registar.com to change the DNS entries...I called Registar.com and they said they never got the transfer papers??? So I transferred it again online, but I bought 3 names and had to transfer them with it...Now Rick owns my name. LOL Dreamworks won't start the site until it's in Ricky's name....I think it's worked out. Lori have you heard the song "Blazing a Trail" about the couple on the run? It has a GB feel to it...one of my favs. :)

Paula the only place I know in Napster.(OOPS! Did I say that?)

Pilgrim
04-07-2001, 08:02 PM
I don't get any of them:(

Brian

Lowell Miller
04-10-2001, 08:03 PM
Lori you can see a picture of Ricky at www.rickferrell.com
I finally got the site transfered!!!! :)