PDA

View Full Version : Finally, I found Garth! :-)

Gemo
03-22-2001, 02:23 PM
Hello All,
Does anybody else on here have pictures of themselves taken with Garth? I finally found the one that was taken of myself and a friend when we met Garth Brooks in his dressing room before a show during his World Tour back in '97 I believe. I should have written the exact date on it but he was at the Fleet Center in Boston at the time. It is just a very casual one but I was inspired to look for it when a friend of mine asked for a copy when I told him about my story of meeting Garth. I don't think he really believed me....ha, ha, so I was determined to look for it. The autographed one I have of him is in a frame on my desk where it has been sitting since I got it so that one is hard to lose...ha, ha. It is the one of him with a white cowboy hat on standing in front of am old, rusted blue truck or car, not sure which.
I did not think this was a very good picture of myself so I put it away but was nice to look at it again. I do not have a copier or I would put it on here but maybe the man who gave it to me can. Will have to see if he would even like his picture on here..ha, ha. But I would be very interested in those who may have some to share of themselves with Garth.

Paula
03-22-2001, 05:08 PM
Gemo,

That would have been April 17 or 18, 1997 when Garth was at the Fleet Center. I was at both of those shows and at one of the shows at the Centrum in Worcester. I didn't get to meet with him at those concerts, but I did get to meet with him at Fan Fair in 1996 and have several pictures of the two of us.

Paula

Gemo
03-22-2001, 08:34 PM
Hi Paula,

That sounds about right as I started dancing in March of 97 and it was shortly after that I was invited to go see him in concert. Thank you for that date. So you got to see him also...cool. Do you have anything on email or the web? When I get mine copied I will share mine with you.

Thanks! :-)

Monica Lockhart
03-22-2001, 10:23 PM
You can visit my zing photo album where lots of us PGer's have our Garth Moment photos...

The link to get there is:

http://www.zing.com/album/pictures.html?id=4294769481

Hope you enjoy the pictures!!

Monica

Gemo
03-23-2001, 06:52 AM
Thank you so much Monica for all those pictures. That should keep my busy for a while...ha, ha. How did you get such a collection? You have some really great ones!
Once again thank you!
I guess I have more than one 2 pictures of Garth now thanks to you and Teresa. :-)