PDA

View Full Version : news for tuesday

minnesotagbfan
03-20-2001, 12:21 PM
Tuesday, March 20

When Lots of People Love You
Alan Jackson leads the list of final nominees for this year's TNN Country Weekly Music Awards. Alan nabbed eight nominations, while Faith Hill, Tim McGraw and George Strait each received seven. The fan-voted awards show takes place June 13 in Nashville and will be telecast live on TNN. Final voting begins April 1. country.com

Blue
LeAnn Rimes lost her bid to end her contract with Curb Records. The singer broke down in tears Friday and told her father she hated him after a Davidson County, Tenn., judge refused to release her from a contract she signed when she was 12. The singer, now 18, plans to appeal the decision. Tennessean.com

Aussie Talk
Australia-born country stars Keith Urban and Sherrié Austin will be tapping away at their computer keyboards during separate chats, Wednesday at 8 p.m. EST. Click here to talk online with Sherrié. Ask her about her brand-new album, Followin' a Feelin'. Click below if you'd rather chat online with Keith: Yahoo! Chat

Relieving "The Hunger"
Hal Ketchum, Steve Holy and Mindy McCready will perform a concert benefiting Harvest for Hunger Thursday at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland. In other news, Hal's new album, Lucky Man, is due May 8, while Mindy is working on a disc that's due later this year. Curb.com

For the Record
Contrary to previous reports, Kenny Rogers' lawsuit against former manager Ken Kragen did not accuse Kragen of trying to lure Diamond Rio and Sara Evans away from Kenny's Dreamcatcher Management, according to the Tennessean. For more on Kenny, click here: KennyRogers.com

loreli
03-20-2001, 04:08 PM
I didn't know Kenny had a management compnay..I think Garth should do this, he would be awesome :D

Lori

wmcinnis
03-20-2001, 06:00 PM
That's terrific news about Alan and I agree with you 100% Lori, Garth should do this:)

-Susan-

Vanessa
03-20-2001, 06:32 PM
I'm :confused:.... what should Garth do?? :)

Vanessa :)

jstensig
03-20-2001, 06:38 PM
Kenny is cool:)

Jakob

Pilgrim
03-20-2001, 07:55 PM
Thanks Russ:)

Brian

Yukongirls
03-20-2001, 10:26 PM
Doesn't Garth have his own management already?

GB Management, yep that is garth's management.

Leanne & Michelle