PDA

View Full Version : One Heart at a Time

mbarker
05-29-1998, 07:49 AM
The song "One Heart at a Time" written by Victoria Shaw has been released. I know they have it at Musicland/Sam Goody stores and I assume everywhere else. The artists included are Garth Brooks, Billy Dean, Faith Hill, Olivia Newton-John, Neal McCoy, Michael McDonald, Victoria Shaw, and Bryan White. All proceeds go to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. It is a great song with a powerful message. Victoria has dedicated the project in memory of Ray Shaw, I assume this is a family member who has been inflected with CF. Please get this single and help support the foundation.
<br>N

Garthaholic
05-31-1998, 06:06 PM
GO GET THIS SINGLE. I think its just terrific and a great song and of course its for a great cause, the single is less than five bucks in some places so get a couple copies and tell all your friends.N

Cheryl
06-05-1998, 07:11 PM
I got my copy today....great song. Best Buy is selling it for only $3.29. Of course, first thing I did was listen for the "Garth parts". Has anyone heard this on the radio yet?
<br>CherylN

mbarker
06-06-1998, 10:39 AM
I have heard it twice....it is really supposed to go up for airplay this Monday....so call and request "One Heart at a Time"...it's a message that needs to be heard.N