PDA

View Full Version : Next Single

mbarker
05-19-1998, 02:22 PM
I have heard that Garth is releasing "Anonymous" and "I Don't Have To Wonder" as singles. Does anyone know which one will follow "To Make You Feel My Love"? Also...does anyone else think Garth should bring out a uptempo song between the two..Maybe "Do What You Gotta Do"???
<br>N

theking
05-20-1998, 05:09 PM
I agree. "Do What You Gotta Do" is a great song. I've also always thought that "You Move Me" would make an excellent single.
<p>I don't get "Anonymous" though. It doesn't sound like hit material to me.N

diamond lil
05-20-1998, 07:07 PM
I agree that it should be uptempo, but, I think it should be "How You Ever Gonna Know", or "Take The Keys To My Heart. I can't wait for the video for "I Don't Have to Wonder" though--gonna be great!N

CMFAN20
05-20-1998, 11:19 PM
I would also have to agree... I think there should be an uptempo song in there too. I would also have to agree that although I do like Anonymous, I think that one of the other songs would have been a better choice. Something just seems to be missing... in my opinion. Thanks for reading my thoughts! Take care...
<p>Paula,N

Cheryl
05-21-1998, 04:49 AM
I turned on my radio this AM and out came "Uptown Downhome Good Old Boy". What a surprise! I dont know if this is gonna be the next single. The DJ did say after the song "new music from Garth off the Limited Series". Has anyone else heard this on the radio?N

Schatsiek
05-21-1998, 06:36 PM
I agree Garth Brooks should release the song from Sevens "Do What You Gotta Do"
<p>Sincerely,
<br>TJ SchatsiekN

Schatsiek
05-21-1998, 06:47 PM
No I Haven't Heard "Uptown Down Home Good Ol' Boy" on the radio.
<p>Sincerely,
<br>TJ SchatsiekN