PDA

View Full Version : More CRS "news".......too funny!

Cheryl
03-07-2001, 10:25 AM
Was a new star discovered at CRS?

Seems the most talked about performance given at the Country Radio Seminar was put on by a regular joe.

And he didn't even know he had an audience.

This gentleman was in his Renaissance Nashville Hotel room, engaging in, um, solo sex. What he didn't realize is that, because of a bunch of reflections, about 400 folks were watching -- and cheering and chanting -- in the glass-topped hotel bar known as the Bridge Lounge.

When the showman's act was complete, the bar erupted into a standing ovation.

In the crowd: Mark Wills, South Sixty-Five, Rascal Flatts and other country acts.

Mark decided to go up to the guy's room.

"We merely pointed out that there were 400 people in the bar watching him," Mark told me. "We said, 'You might wanna shut your curtains.' "

The hotel's John Fleming, general manager for eight years, called the episode "a first."

Regarding the identity of the performer, rumor around the hotel was that he is an employee of Sony Canada.

I wasn't even going to mention that, except that I made a call to Sony Nashville, just for giggles, to see if Sony people would 'fess up.

In response, this snotty statement from Sony President/CEO Allen Butler was issued:

"If journalists have nothing better to report about this year's Country Radio Seminar than this unfortunate incident, then we're in bigger trouble than we thought."

Translation: Yep, it was our guy.

LOL......talk about getting caught with your pants down! from www.tennessean.com

minnesotagbfan
03-07-2001, 10:34 AM
you are right Cheryl.. too flippen funny

LMAO !!!!!!!!

SueMc
03-07-2001, 02:08 PM
RUWL (rolled up with laughter).
Thanks for sharing Cheryl :)
Sue

DixieChick4GB
03-07-2001, 02:30 PM
Just look for the guy at Sony with warts on his hand. That's the one. :) :) :) :) :)

Elaine

jstensig
03-07-2001, 04:56 PM
LOL - very funny.

Jakob

Garthfan92
03-07-2001, 10:35 PM
All I can say is I would not want to be in that guys shoes right now! I'm sure he'll be more careful in the future. LOL

Lisa