PDA

View Full Version : To make you feel my love!

dj
05-13-1998, 06:22 AM
Has anyone seen the video yet? I saw it this morning at 7:25a.m. It was really great! My daughter almost missed her bus for school just so she could watch it. It was the very last video they showed on cmt delivery room. so we had to sit through all the other stuff just to get to the one we wanted to see. what a pain! What does everyone else think of the video?
<p>Well now on to something else. I read the article Brandon has on the main page of planet garth, and it seem's like maybe tear it up and burn it down may not make it to the live album? Did I read it wrong or what? I don't see how they can leave it off, judging from the posts i have seen here, all the fans wnt that song on there. I know that I want it on there. What do you all think?
<br>DellaN

Peggy H
05-13-1998, 07:31 AM
I think they miss quoted Garth. During the interview with Charlie chase (the box lunch special) Garth said that Tearing up was going to be the first single. also I read that in Country Weekly. Also in the article it said the Live album was redcorded in Irlene. But again I heard Garth say in an interview that they are taking the best cuts from his whole tour. Kind of makes you wonder if they even talked to him.N

Garthlvr
05-13-1998, 07:54 AM
I also saw the video this morning, it was awesome. He looked incredible and those eyes staring at the camera!!!! wooooooooohoooooooooo!
<p>DarlaN

diamond lil
05-13-1998, 02:30 PM
I loved it! I know Garth isn't a fan of videos, but I think he should do alot more, he is so good at it. I can't wait to see the movie, and I loved all the scenes they were showing around the rooms. The video I look forward to seeing the most though, is, "I Don't Have To Wonder". I think that's gonna be a big one too.N

Schatsiek
05-21-1998, 06:39 PM
I have not seen the video "To Make You Feel My Love" because I don't get CMT. Brandon, do you think TNN will show the video "To Make You Feel My Love" or not? The reason that I'm asking is because I get TNN not CMT.
<br>Sincerely,
<br>TJ Schatsiek
<br>Bartonville, IL
<p>P.S. If you know the answer, culd you please E-mail me at either <<schatsiek@hotmail.com>> or <<schoolspirit1@yahoo.com>>
<p>P.P.S. Long live GarthN

Schatsiek
05-21-1998, 06:41 PM
I have not seen the video "To Make You Feel My Love" because I don't get CMT. Brandon, do you think TNN will show the video "To Make You Feel My Love" or not? The reason that I'm asking is because I get TNN not CMT.
<br>Sincerely,
<br>TJ Schatsiek
<br>Bartonville, IL
<p>P.S. If you know the answer, culd you please E-mail me at either schatsiek@hotmail.com or schoolspirit1@yahoo.com
<br>P.P.S. Long live GarthN

mbarker
05-22-1998, 11:34 AM
CMT had exclusive rights through May 20. Now Vh-1 should start playing it this weekend (Hope Floats Specials), and TNN on Monday or so...N