PDA

View Full Version : a dream

Vanessa
02-25-2001, 11:23 AM
Hey ya'll! :)

I was having this dream last night that Sandy was taking pics of Garth, someplace. I don't know where we were. I remember looking over at Garth and Sandy- I guess we werer standing right next to 'em. :)He smiled at me. Garh was wwaering a white t-shirt and white hat backwards. Is this making any sense so far?? I sure hope so.. :) If any of you have heard of the show "Touched By An An Angel", you know who Andrew is right?? He's the Angel of Death.. he's cute too.. :) hehehe Anyway... I remember walking into a room and all of the sudden Andrew walks in.. and then... *POOF* I wake up :( I tried to back to sleep but I couldn't get the dream to continue. I hope that this made sense.. if it didn't.. I hope that you could understand at least part of it. :)

Vanessa :)

Has anyone had any Garth dreams.. would ya mind sharin' 'em?? "

LtPlainJane
02-25-2001, 03:40 PM
Hi Vanessa and all at PG

Yes I have had a dream that Garth was in. I think it was
before the first Garth concert I saw. Anyways all I remember
was being in a room something like a VFW hall, and all of
Garth's family and friends were there and I felt really out of place like crashing a private party. I kept thinking that
this was to small a place for a concert, and that it was going to be really loud, so I stayed close to the wall by the door. Then in ran Garth and the rest of the band, but I don't remember them playing any songs. That's all I can remember of that dream.

I've had one other dream but it is really strange! In the dream someone I can only hear and feel, but not see told me that when I see Garth, touch him and say beautiful boy. Of
course I argued wouldn't that be MAN, I was told definitely
boy. I said "ok, but I don't think I'll ever meet him in person." That's the end no more was said. Now can't you imagine meeting Garth and saying that?

Jane

Y@nkee
02-25-2001, 05:49 PM
Very interesting topic! :) I'm willing to bet more than a few of us has had at least one dream that featured Garth in one way or another...including me! :cool:

My dream involving Garth began over my inner struggle to give up the nicotine habit. In my dream, I was with AzAmy, a good friend of mine, and we were at the Goodlettsville ranch, being treated like old friends by everyone. At some point in the dream, Garth took both of us aside and expressed deep concern over what tobacco smoke was doing to our bodies and urged us to quit. :o

What an incentive, huh??? I hated the thought of disappointing Garth in any manner! :(

Since then, I've lost most of my desire for a cigarette and can go hours without wanting one. :) Basically I'm down to the occassional one when taking a break at work with my friends. I have more energy, greater lung capacity and my vocal range is starting to return again. :D

This is why I'm a firm believer in the power of Garth!

~Y@nkee~

Vanessa
02-25-2001, 07:37 PM
Isn't it amazing what Garth can do to change youir life?? Very interesting dreams Y@nkee and Jane :)
very :cool: :)

Vanessa :)

fuzzwuzz
03-05-2001, 08:15 PM
I dreamed about Garth before I even knew there was a Garth. And I still didn't know it was 'him' until the I saw the dream fulfilled with my own eyes when I met him as a Met. Garth dreams DO come true! Good thing. Because I'm still having them! Glad to know I'm in no way alone in that. Lol!

meli
03-11-2001, 05:04 AM
I had a real nice one once about being chosen to help Garth put together teams for a celebrity golf tournament (I know absolutely nothing about golf, btw). We sat down together and worked on putting the teams together, according to ability, who to pair with whom, etc. Finally when we finished we were so relieved, then Garth pulled my chair over toward his and held me close and said, "You know, I think we make a great team". Of course I woke up afterward.

I asked a fellow Garth fan about the meaning of this dream when I had it, and I was told they thought that Garth sent out vibes which the fans picked up on sometimes. It was probably Garth's way of saying "thanks for being there with me."

Cheryl
03-11-2001, 05:18 AM
I've had several GArth dreams....probably the strangest one was when I had to go to the denist, and when I got there, Garth was my denist. Only he didn't know that he wasn't a denist, but I did! i kept trying to tell him who he was, but I never could get a word out. Very strange.

Another dream I remember was that I was very busy cleaning house...only it wasn't my house, I dont know who's house it was. Anyway, Garth knocked on the door, and I let him in, but I never stopped working. So he was following me around and talking while I worked. Then he left. I was soooooo mad at myself when I woke up! DUH!

fuzzwuzz
03-12-2001, 02:41 AM
Cheryl! You have me in stitches. I can almost see those on SNL! Lol!

Meli. I think you are right. Garth wants us on his team.

gb4life
03-17-2001, 03:12 PM
Hey, I am new to the forum, and saw your topic. I have not met GB, but would love to make my dream come true. I had a dream that I was at his concert (which I have not yet been to), and he reached out and touched my hand, and then pulled me on stage. Then he kissed me, and I got to go back stage and talk with him. WOW, what a dream hey? Well I would be happy to just go to a concert, but you know... the kiss wouldn't hurt to much either. Well gota go. Bye for now.