PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone heard.....

Cheryl
05-11-1998, 06:30 AM
Hi guys! I was just wondering if anyone has heard "To Make You Feel My Love" on the radio yet? I havent, and when I called the station to see when they would start playing it, I was told that they didn't have it yet. I'm wondering if that is everywhere, or just here in the Chicago area. I say, let's all start calling!N

N7HVN
05-11-1998, 08:45 AM
I haven't listened to radio much lately.(GBtapes)I did however hear it last thursday and the DJ made a comment "Does everyone love that song as much as I do"? I personally believe the song is a sure #1.N

Schatsiek
05-21-1998, 07:57 PM
I have heard "To Make You Feel My Love" three times on the radio. In my opinion I think that is a sure #1 hit just like these previous songs were: The Dance, If Tomorrow Never Comes, The Thunder Rolls, Friends In Low Places, Unanswered Prayers, The River, What She's Doing Now, Shameless, American Honky-Tonk Bar Association, Ain't Going Down('Til The Sun Comes Up), The Change, The Beaches Of Cheyenne, That Ol' Wind, It's Midnight Cinderella, Long Neck Bottle, She's Gonna Make It(But He Never Will), and Two Pina Coladas. So yes I think it's destined to be yet another #1 hit for Garth Brooks.
<p>Sincerely,
<br>TJ Schatsiek
<br>Bartonville, IL
<p>P.S. Long Live Garth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!N

mbarker
05-22-1998, 12:30 PM
Don't forget Not Counting You, Two of a Kind, Somewhere Other than the Night, That Summer, She's Every Woman, Callin Baton Rouge and I'm sure a couple more.....
<p>
<br>Mike Barker
<br>Pekin, ILN

Linda
05-23-1998, 07:24 AM
From what I remember, they've only played "To Make You Feel My Love" twice hear in Chicago. Once as part of the Box Lunch Special and the other time was totally out of the blue. I was soooo excited when I heard it. I think they may start playing it more when the movie is released. At least, I hope they start playing it more because I absolutely love the song.N

Linda
05-23-1998, 07:25 AM
From what I remember, they've only played "To Make You Feel My Love" twice hear in Chicago. Once as part of the Box Lunch Special and the other time was totally out of the blue. I was soooo excited when I heard it. I think they may start playing it more when the movie is released. At least, I hope they start playing it more because I absolutely love the song.N

Debbie R
05-26-1998, 06:42 AM
I called in to US99 in chicago Thursday and requested it and they played it around lunch time!! It was great to hear it on the radio since I can't get enough of it from the CD!! It's headed straight for #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!N

Debbie R
05-26-1998, 06:42 AM
I called in to US99 in chicago Thursday and requested it and they played it around lunch time!! It was great to hear it on the radio since I can't get enough of it from the CD!! It's headed straight for #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!N

N7HVN
05-26-1998, 11:59 PM
I have heard it several times on the radio and I was at an amusment park in Ohio over the weekend and they were playing it over the loudspeakers. I was so excited, I love that song.N