PDA

View Full Version : things you can do on GB's birthday!!

honky
02-06-2001, 05:20 PM
<br>
<br>Hello Garthgangs,
<br>
<br>Tomorrow (or today) is Garth's birthday.
<br>
<br>If you have time, don't forget to request a song for Garth...LOL
<br>
<br>
<br>or if you are shy, don't forget to vote for Garth's at http://www.roughstock.com/roughstock/rcc.html
<br>
<br>
<br>:)
<br>
<br>
<br>Tommy
<br>N

garthsgirl1
02-06-2001, 05:33 PM
I have already put in my request for Garth songs tomorrow, as I will be unable to do it tomorrow.
<br>
<br>I baked a cake for my family to enjoy in Garth's honor... decorated and all. Wish he could be with us to enjoy a piece.
<br>
<br>I will be wearing a Garth shirt, wish I had a Garth jacket to keep me warm.
<br>
<br>Then tomorrow night at 9pm, in the Kansas City area, KFKF is having a Garth special. Some kind of interview with him... So you know where I will be then!!
<br>
<br>Happy Birthday to Garth!!
<br>
<br>TraceyN

honky
02-06-2001, 05:42 PM
<br>Tracey,
<br>
<br>WOW!!! your station will feature a birthday special for Garth?
<br>
<br>THAT IS SO COOL!! :)
<br>
<br>
<br>Tommy
<br>N

Garthologist
02-06-2001, 06:17 PM
I am baking cookies in honor of Garth - M & M cookies. hen I bring them into work and set them out in the faculty lounge for all to share in the celebration of such a wonderful and talented person. I put pictures of Garth out and information for all to look at and read. I'm glad there are others here that make cakes and have parties, etc.
<br>
<br>Some think I am crazy for doing this but I don't think so.
<br>
<br>What about everyone else? Please share!!!!
<br>
<br>I will share picts of my party for Garth on my website - I will let you all know when they are there.
<br>
<br>I will also be wearing my Garth jacket tomorrow and will be wearing a Garth pin to school (I really can't wear a tee shirt to work).
<br>
<br>All of my students already know why tomorrow is a special day. We will play Garth music all day in the background of the classroom while we do our science labs.
<br>
<br>Wih we could all be together on Garths B Day to celebrate. Garth we love you!!! Happy Birthday!
<br>
<br>Toni<P>(This message has been edited by Garthologist)N

garthfamily
02-06-2001, 07:41 PM
Well tomorrow is extra special my hubby graduates from college tomorrow night so we'll be doubly celebrating
<br>
<br>
<br>SharonN

Vanessa
02-07-2001, 05:42 AM
Sharon,
<br>
<br> I'm very very happy to hear thay uort hubby is graduating from college today!! Good for him!! :) :)
<br>
<br>Let's see.. today.. Garth's Birthday what will I be doing.. :)
<br>
<br>I was chillin at PG last night and what do I see posted, that the WH radio Special is gonna be airing 10 pm tonihgt on WMZQ 98.7 (for you MD and washuington d.c listeners). The dj's are gonna play his music throughout the day, I think, and there gonna give away cd's. And then I heard on the radio this mornoing Wild Horses!!! very very :cool: I don't have any Garth jackets, or pins or anything like that :( but I do have 2 Garth t-shirts.. but I couldn't wear 'em :( maybe another day.. :)That's my 2 cents! :)
<br>
<br>Vanessa :) N

garthsgirl1
02-07-2001, 05:18 PM
I am sitting and listening to the WH special. It is almost over... The Dance is playing as I type.
<br>
<br>I heard The Dance first thing this morning, about 7:30am ... Great way to start my day. Now I will be ending it with The Dance.
<br>
<br>Happy Birthday Garth. I hope my own Birthday is as nice as it has been celebrating yours.
<br>
<br>God Bless You!
<br>TraceyN

Lilly_ok
02-08-2001, 03:16 AM
Hello everyone
<br>
<br>yesterday I played my Garth Brooks CDs all day long. I even tried to get my manager to play them at work but it didn't work. Hope Ya'll celebrated his b-day. I had cake and ice cream, yum.
<br>MichelleN