PDA

View Full Version : ' JUST DO IT '

hugeGBnutt
01-29-2001, 12:11 PM
yo! just found this, can't believe they didn't have "When You Come Back To Me Again" but Garth's name does appear......so, go do your duty!!!!!:):);):)
<br>
<br>the link:
<br>http://countryweekly.com/tnnvote/registration.cfm
<br>
<br>.Ari.N

SweetGBFan
01-29-2001, 12:57 PM
Already voted. Garth is actually up for two awards. He and Steve are up for Vocal Event with Katie Wants a Fast One and Garth is up for the impact award. Vote!Vote!Vote! These awards are not good for Garth. He hardly ever gets in the finals on these TNN Awards.N

Pilgrim
01-29-2001, 03:02 PM
Thanks for the link:)
<br>
<br>BrianN

CheyenneWindRoper
01-29-2001, 04:35 PM
I went and registered, just as soon as they mail back my confirmation, I will go vote. Thanks for the link Ari!
<br>Mary LizN

honky
01-29-2001, 09:58 PM
<br>
<br>Well, I almost registered for the voting, but I did not at last ;)
<br>
<br>I still think that CountryWeekly is no different than tabloids, so I refuse to participate in the votings :mad:
<br>
<br>Every single artist that is featured on the article has something nice to say.. but the magazine diss Garth so many times. I refuse to help this kind of GARBAGE! And look who is on the front page of the latest issue!! ((puke))
<br>
<br>
<br>:rolleyes:Tommy:rolleyes:
<br>
<br>PS: I think my NEXT THIRTY YEARS would be better without this stupid magazine :P
<br>N

LonsomeDove
01-30-2001, 02:31 AM
Tommy,
<br>
<br>Shall I venture a guess that Mr. Timmy is on the cover of the mag?
<br>
<br>LOL:)N

CheyenneWindRoper
01-30-2001, 04:57 AM
Gosh Tommy, Did I do a bad thing? :( Cuz after I got my registration #, I did go back and vote. I thought this was for TNN, more so than Country Weekly. Well, I guess a vote for Garth can't be a bad thing, even if this magazine is a rag. I don't know much about the country mags(don't have a lot of time to read magazines), but, I trust you and will take your word for it. I even tried to "write in" WYCBTMA, but it wasn't taking it. (Sigh)
<br>My intentions were good!
<br>
<br>Yep Lonesome, it was "Mr Timmy" and a real sleazy picture at that, from what I could see!:rolleyes: (Obviously I agree with you on him, Tommy!)
<br>
<br>Mary Liz
<br>
<br>N