PDA

View Full Version : Modification to photo section

PlanetGarth.com
01-26-2001, 12:10 PM
I recently released a new system to run the photo shoot section. You won't see anything new yet. But we'll be adding new photos and features to this sections soon.
<br>
<br>However, I'd appreciate it if my usual team of beta testers would run through it and let me know if they encounter any problems.
<br>
<br>Thanks
<br>BrandonN

Paula
01-26-2001, 02:05 PM
Hi Brandon,
<br>
<br>Let me know when it's ready if you'd like me to run through it.
<br>
<br>PaulaN

PlanetGarth.com
01-26-2001, 02:11 PM
It's up now... just click on Photo ShootN

Paula
01-26-2001, 03:12 PM
I've gone through all the photos except for the World Tour photos...that will have to wait until I have more time. The only thing I noticed was in the Chris Gaines category, the list of photographs show up on the same page as the link for the subcategory of VH1 Behind the Music. On the other categories, the lists show up on the next page after clicking on the link.
<br>
<br>PaulaN

Paula
01-28-2001, 03:11 PM
Brandon,
<br>
<br>Since the Forums were down for a while and I'm not interested in watching the Super Bowl, I had some time to go through the World Tour photographs.
<br>
<br>There were two collections that were missing...maybe they are some of the ones that you haven't added yet - Amarillo, Texas from July 11-12, 1997 and Paul Pederson's collection from Minneapolis in 1998.
<br>
<br>In Christine Kowbel's collection from the 1997 Chicago concerts, photo #22 is incomplete.
<br>
<br>I also noticed that, although there is a setup for
<br>"Latest News" on the right side of the pages, there are no news links there.
<br>
<br>Other than these things, I didn't have ANY problems looking through all the photos.:)
<br>
<br>PaulaN